Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tune in next time, same BLAB time same BLAB channel

Reactions: 13
It's the whole.. shows the one bit of footage he could try and twist then immediately goes into we have more but we don't have permission from the other person involved that makes me snort laugh
Spencer posts images of other people everyday without permission as a living and then won’t post a clip he supposedly filmed that will exonerate him of any wrongdoing?

Reactions: 34
None of what Spencer said changes the fact that he aggressively confronted someone about a rumor at Princess Nite while standing in the middle of Main Street…on Disneyland property and admittedly was using profanity.

Reactions: 53
The Top Comments (most liked) are roasting them. If Disney sees those, they know that general public sentiment is very anti-BLAB.

Spencer uses that isolated clip from someone’s live to show the cut scene that he wants. However, he can’t credit that channel anywhere? At the very least, watermark the channel’s name on screen when showing the clip.

I guess he is so insecure he doesn’t want people going to that channel to read the comments there or look for an extended clip.

Reactions: 37
Actually that channel could now file a copyright strike/claim on Best Life & Beyond due to them not crediting the footage at all.
Not even in the description MUHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Reactions: 31
So.....
He is using someone else's footage in his explanation video, but he won't use his own footage that would supposedly help his cause?
If you believe that folks, KT also has a churro diet book she can sell you.

Reactions: 36
The fact that KT didn't appear in this video is just bad optics and says more than they think it does.
  • "You're the man I love and my business partner - but you're on your own, pal. I ain't goin' down for YOU or ANYbody!"
The bad press swirling around the internet isn't calling out Spencer Emmons - it's calling out Best Life & Beyond. They both have skin in this game, whether she likes it or not.

Reactions: 37
The day is just getting started and the best post may have already been written.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Just a heads up, doing nothing to their channel i.e not liking, disliking, commenting will harm their channel more than anything.
Zero interaction hurts their chances in the algorithm

Reactions: 24
Bravo!!!

https://giphy.com/ytTYwIlbD1FBu

Reactions: 18
I wonder if they have hidden cameras on them, maybe in those big mics they wear, just in case they need to capture an "assault " on them?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.