Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Decades ago we had this advert over here in the UK and now it's all I can think of since the picture of the guys MASSIVE watch...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What friends?! It’s all going in her park belly, let’s just be honest. It’s stress eating from all the bad press they are receiving yet again and they only have themselves to thank.
Even Dylan wants no part of the BLAB sh*tshow right now. Looks like he's in Chicago visiting Michael per his IG.

Reactions: 10
I had no idea a baking tin full of cupcakes and a Matilda - Miss Trunchbull sized cake was apart of a healthy, weight loss journey diet. Interesting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I just noticed they’re down to 98.2K subs now. They lost 200 subs today. Thats gotta hurt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
FYI Main Street Moments is going live at 6 pm eastern time to discuss BLAB's attack against Justin Scarred. I think the public pressure will grow on Disney management to do SOMETHING to punish BLAB. Enough is enough of those grifters.
Kathy never says anything about blab other than she likes them yet can’t say a single reason WHY? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He also cries when he goes on roller coasters....oh sorry...RIPS roller coasters.
He is also scared of riding Dumbo as it makes him sick but but loves to ride Guardians. I see a snake playing all sides

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.