Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's incredibly sad.

I hope her grandparents come to their senses and stop KT and Spencer from posting that child from her social media and videos.

KT- I know you read here- for the sake of your nieces privacy please don't film her on the WDW trip. Let her just enjoy the trip. Dont shove a camera in her face the whole time. She is a minor, she can't consent.

One day soon some social media child will sue his parents for all the money they made off of his child labor in YouTube videos he didn't consent to because he was under age.
KT couldn't care less about that poor girl. i mean, she posted a photo with her where she's clearly flipping the camera off (we're in her head 24/7) and that really says it all

you have to be a real psychopath to think "huh, i'll flip off the camera in this photo i'm taking with my little niece to show those damn tattlers!" but hey, no one's ever accused KT of being sane

Reactions: 26
I can't remember where I found it, but apparently Ca$hlee has her own YouTube channel that she started with her dad.

I remember Doris or KT mentioning it on the WDW trip last March. Maybe a link to it in the video? Anyways, I watched it, and saw that at least she has a relationship with her dad.

Hopefully, that girl has people in her life going to bat for her. Clearly, KT is not one of them. She's only trotted out on BLAB for likes and views.

Reactions: 18
KT will probably fit. Nate and his obese stomach fit. It's big calves that are the problem with the bar unable to extend behind the calf. Nate squeezed his calves into the bar. He really didn't fit, but just had to prove he could do it.
The best thing for Nate’s health would’ve been if he really couldn’t squeeze himself onto that ride. But now he can continue living in denial even though he was bruised on his legs to “fit.”

It’s just like KT’s stretch pants. If she never wears pants with a fixed waist again, she can be in total denial about what she eats too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Beware of ectoplasmic animals at the wildlife park. You thought giraffes were scary before - just wait till they're ghosts.

Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 8.28.39 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
well Adam is in L.A. again and surprise BLAB has gone to San Diego
i hadn't put two and two together before, but of course this is the reason.

adam and daphne also hung out with OA (or at least peter) at universal

• Heart
  • Haha
How does she think these phone calls are going to go even if she could figure out any IDs or say won the lottery and paid a decent hacker to doxx us?
"Uh, hello, may I speak to So and So's Boss?"
"This is the boss."
"Uh, um, my name is Katie and I'm a Youtube star on the channel Best Life and Beyond that mostly is about Disneyland, of which I'm also the Queen."
"Uh huh what do you want lady?"
"I think you should know that so and so has been saying mean things about me on a gossip site on the internet and you need to fire this person RIGHT NOW!"
*Click*

"Who the hell was that nut on the phone?"
*Shows random 30 second clip of any given video*
Laughter ensues. Tattle gains new members.
Like I said…..my boss is way meaner than me and she’s regret that phone call 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How does she think these phone calls are going to go even if she could figure out any IDs or say won the lottery and paid a decent hacker to doxx us?
"Uh, hello, may I speak to So and So's Boss?"
"This is the boss."
"Uh, um, my name is Katie and I'm a Youtube star on the channel Best Life and Beyond that mostly is about Disneyland, of which I'm also the Queen."
"Uh huh what do you want lady?"
"I think you should know that so and so has been saying mean things about me on a gossip site on the internet and you need to fire this person RIGHT NOW!"
*Click*

"Who the hell was that nut on the phone?"
*Shows random 30 second clip of any given video*
Laughter ensues. Tattle gains new members.
that's the best part, we have receipts for pretty much all of it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So i watched another vloggers video (SoCal Disney Dad) about the Safari Park a few weeks back, and he was saying that a section of the park is closed now for a big construction project in the Elephant Valley for 2023. So of course these two idiots decide to come when construction is kicking in to high gear. :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know the first image (left side) was already shared from Magic Journey's VLOG on the last BLAB thread but I wanted to share this exclusive BTS image (right side) when these fans showed the backside of their shirt! ;)

File_000 (1).png
DGTGAM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Looks like KT forgot to bring her Spoon Ladle to the Safari Park, so she improvised... :oops:

View attachment 2010807

🤣🤣🤣
KT : I can't have anything too sweet anymore.
Then proceeds to eat ice cream made with sugar and topped with more sugar! I would love to know how much sugar she eats in a normal day IF this ice cream sundae is considered cutting back.
You know she was annoyed that she had to share 😅 she probably ordered another off camera.
After consuming this, I wonder if she had to find an empty bench to take a nap on.

• Haha
i'll never get over those bleeping shoes

1678212913304.png

lol @ spencer ratting out KT for wanting the sundae. "KT insisted we order this"

did they purposely avoid filming any of the hippos? or did spencer figure there was no point since he's dating one?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
KT is only posting about Brianna madia to try and scare the trolls. She can try and contact my boss with how “horrible” I am. He’s 2 and is currently mad I wouldn’t let him eat a wet pinecone 🤷🏼‍♀️
And my husband knows I’m here and knew I was an asshole when we got married 🤣
😄 😄 😂 😂

Thank you for the hearty laugh! Your post just got me laughing so hard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I just don’t get how their “viewers” don’t see the run and hide mentality from these twits. If they had any question on if they did The Woo wrong, they solidify it every time they do this. Adam lands and they are running for the hills like cowards
1678219884139.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i just noticed Provost Park Pass is at 182K subs. i remember a couple years ago they were trying to get to 100k and were quite a ways off. BLAB is stuck where they are .

• Heart
When Spencer talks to Katie about their YouTube sub count. I imagine this image is plastered on her brain as she salivates.
3C1BE6EE-51FC-4C3F-A8CF-74AC53FB7299.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.