Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they’re at the Safari Park in San Diego today… #hosted by Pixar Charlie?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
"KT'S lawyer has already confirmed"....
This is prime Katie Slockbower. For her first 30 years of her life, she was surrounded by a system of enablers and people that would help hide her from adult accountability.

She leaves her Husband for Spencer while being a “social media personality” and only wants positive vibes from the Internet.

lnstead of her devoting her energy to these things to disarm some of the critics:

- Growing her channel by working hard on it.
- Finalizing her divorce.
- Repairing relationships with colleagues.
- Working on her “health” to be more presentable on camera.
- Confronting the person that is criticizing her transparently (Daphne) and apologizing for the accusations that she is guilty of.

Katie would rather spend exponentially more energy in making sure no one on the internet can chime in “I don’t like them nor do I enjoy their videos”.

It is ultimately her Mom/Henry/Oma’s fault for always bailing her out and never making her face accountability for mistakes and bad decisions.

My guess is she’ll get 70% saved for a Lawyer and a Digital Investigator and then spend it all on another eye brow treatment instead.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So I ACTUALLY spoke to my lawyer today. We're on really friendly terms and she brought up celebrity rights to privacy. She said when you put content out to the public, there is freedom of speech to criticize. It would be one thing if we took excessive pictures of some person in our personal circle and put it on the internet for all to see, but because the content is publicly shared, it's not considered a violation. That would change if we were all saying she should do harm to herself and others...which we absolutely do NOT do. We often even provide advice.

My suggestion to all of you- if you see BLOB in real life, do not take pictures of them, even though they are happy to film all the people around them "in the most photographed place in the country". Don't give them an inch to attempt to follow through with any purported lawyer.

Telling people here, on reddit, Twitter, Facebook or any other platform not to watch their videos and why is no different from telling people not to watch Steven Seagal movies because of what a horrible person he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
But, um OK tell our employers we said not nice things about you LOL. I am sure they would care. :rolleyes: 🤡
My boss is way meaner than I am…..but even so, my boss would say “If she is talking tit about you, you probably deserve it, stop wasting my effing time”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The more I look the stranger it gets…
What’s that mark in the middle of her forehead?
Is her nose bubbly?
Is her front tooth falling out?
7696858E-CD87-48AE-B4D1-82915AB97474.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
i HATE how she touches food like this as;lkdjf its like she's trying to claim her portion by touching it all over
Yeah I don’t know why she feels the need to constantly paw at the food, she must think she’s a hand model or something. She desecrated the samplings at Food and Wine, especially the desserts they looked absolutely disgusting.

Meanwhile, Lisaland had many good items on display and rated them all and here’s the kicker…they each had about 1 bite missing. She didn’t destroy everything by pawing it. I’m not surprised though as I saw her in person and there’s no way she could take down all that food the way blab did.

Then to say you need your own Mac and cheese cause you haven’t really eaten you’ve just been doing tastings? You can fill up just as easily by doing tastings as opposed to eating a full meal…all excuses!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wait a bleeping minute! This witch expects us to believe she hired a lawyer? Lmfao! Yeaaaaaaa okaaaaaay KT wink wink! Your “lawyer” can’t even get you divorced! GTFOHWTBS! This witch is so psychotic, she even believes her own bullshit!
Does she know that attorneys need to be paid?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.