Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is prime Katie Slockbower. For her first 30 years of her life, she was surrounded by a system of enablers and people that would help hide her from adult accountability.

She leaves her Husband for Spencer while being a “social media personality” and only wants positive vibes from the Internet.

lnstead of her devoting her energy to these things to disarm some of the critics:

- Growing her channel by working hard on it.
- Finalizing her divorce.
- Repairing relationships with colleagues.
- Working on her “health” to be more presentable on camera.
- Confronting the person that is criticizing her transparently (Daphne) and apologizing for the accusations that she is guilty of.

Katie would rather spend exponentially more energy in making sure no one on the internet can chime in “I don’t like them nor do I enjoy their videos”.

It is ultimately her Mom/Henry/Oma’s fault for always bailing her out and never making her face accountability for mistakes and bad decisions.

My guess is she’ll get 70% saved for a Lawyer and a Digital Investigator and then spend it all on another eye brow treatment instead.
Does anyone know the situation with her sister? Never hear about her and it looks like Kaylee lives with her grandparents

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know the situation with her sister? Never hear about her and it looks like Kaylee lives with her grandparents
As I recall, Kaylee's mom had some substance abuse issues, which is why her grandparents are raising her.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Upon further inspection, it appears that the watch was indeed working during the Dizzy Bears days. Also, Spencer was a lot happier back in those videos.
the watch might be under a curse that can only be broken when they finally split up

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s funny because this is the third smash burger truck I’ve seen move to a stationary “brick and mortar” location in the last several months out here. Heavy Handed is good if you’re in the Santa Monica area otherwise hit me up and I’ll make you my famous (among my friend group) George Motz Oklahoma smash burger in my black stone.
Mmhmm an Oklahoma fried onion burger is where it’s at!!! Now I’m hungry 🤤
---
The more I look the stranger it gets…
What’s that mark in the middle of her forehead?
Is her nose bubbly?
Is her front tooth falling out?
View attachment 2007742
Literally all I can see…
---
This gem just popped up on my YouTube. I don’t know how I made it through the whole thing with these POS human beings. And KT getting nasty with someone in chat for telling KT she’s being disrespectful to cast members by staying in the park after closing 👿
The fake laugh is just nails on a G damn chalkboard

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Eating like this isn’t going to help her get on The Tron Ride! im just saying there is a 70% chance she isn’t going to fit!
She will claim motion sickness or something. She will have an excuse as to why she can’t ride it would be my guess. I’m not a small girl and I for one would appreciate blatant honesty. For a female vlogger to say “I’m this height, weight, size….this is my trying to ride it, get on the ride vehicle, etc. Why it works, doesn’t, comfortable, etc.” Nope…instead it will be some flat out lie that she likes to think her viewers are dumb enough to believe

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She will claim motion sickness or something. She will have an excuse as to why she can’t ride it would be my guess. I’m not a small girl and I for one would appreciate blatant honesty. For a female vlogger to say “I’m this height, weight, size….this is my trying to ride it, get on the ride vehicle, etc. Why it works, doesn’t, comfortable, etc.” Nope…instead it will be some flat out lie that she likes to think her viewers are dumb enough to believe
Pretty much!

Reactions: 8
KT is only posting about Brianna madia to try and scare the trolls. She can try and contact my boss with how “horrible” I am. He’s 2 and is currently mad I wouldn’t let him eat a wet pinecone 🤷🏼‍♀️
And my husband knows I’m here and knew I was an asshole when we got married 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
KT you can keep your IG private and control who gets to see your filtered face but since you consider yourself an influencer and public figure people are free to comment on and criticize your bullsh*t

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
KT, I’m a nurse. Tell my boss. Please. Maybe I will get lucky and they will fire me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
As I recall, Kaylee's mom had some substance abuse issues, which is why her grandparents are raising her.
That's incredibly sad.

I hope her grandparents come to their senses and stop KT and Spencer from posting that child from her social media and videos.

KT- I know you read here- for the sake of your nieces privacy please don't film her on the WDW trip. Let her just enjoy the trip. Dont shove a camera in her face the whole time. She is a minor, she can't consent.

One day soon some social media child will sue his parents for all the money they made off of his child labor in YouTube videos he didn't consent to because he was under age.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How does she think these phone calls are going to go even if she could figure out any IDs or say won the lottery and paid a decent hacker to doxx us?
"Uh, hello, may I speak to So and So's Boss?"
"This is the boss."
"Uh, um, my name is Katie and I'm a Youtube star on the channel Best Life and Beyond that mostly is about Disneyland, of which I'm also the Queen."
"Uh huh what do you want lady?"
"I think you should know that so and so has been saying mean things about me on a gossip site on the internet and you need to fire this person RIGHT NOW!"
*Click*

"Who the hell was that nut on the phone?"
*Shows random 30 second clip of any given video*
Laughter ensues. Tattle gains new members.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Eating like this isn’t going to help her get on The Tron Ride! im just saying there is a 70% chance she isn’t going to fit!
KT will probably fit. Nate and his obese stomach fit. It's big calves that are the problem with the bar unable to extend behind the calf. Nate squeezed his calves into the bar. He really didn't fit, but just had to prove he could do it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
KT is only posting about Brianna madia to try and scare the trolls. She can try and contact my boss with how “horrible” I am. He’s 2 and is currently mad I wouldn’t let him eat a wet pinecone 🤷🏼‍♀️
And my husband knows I’m here and knew I was an asshole when we got married 🤣
What’s funny is her fear of the trolls that she has put upon herself from her constant scrolling on TL. Technically TL owns more real estate (in her head) than she does in the state of California. By FAR

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.