Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
However, I don't get the point of these videos unless they are trying to showcase home videos. There is no information about traveling there, cost, the map, getting around, etc. If I had never been and wanted to go, I don't feel that I would have learned much. They showed a decent amount of animals, but they missed so much.
That's the thing....they don't care about others, including a potential audience. They think people tune in for the Katie and Spencer show (ironically the only ones that do that are doing so to ridicule them), not for any valuable information.

My family and I went to the Safari Park for Thanksgiving--we hadn't been in over 20 years. So I did a lot of research on Youtube before we went to prepare. What I didn't care about is the damn food. Even if I didn't know who these pariahs were if I had found their video before this time, I would have clicked off so fast--why would I want to watch a few unattractive middle age people eat and walk around with no relevant info whatsoever?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't know how Spence cannot look at the screen shot and not wonder what the F*#k has gone wrong? I don't expect KKKT to, that goes waaaaaaay beyond her (very limited) analytical capabilities (KKKT sweetie, that means to look at something, think very hard about it and understand what it means. In this case it means that 2 years ago you were getting lots and lots more people watching your YT vlogs than you are now. )

He cannot be missing these numbers, and surely he must know that Miss Clown Shoes is the primary reason for his channels demise. What I don't get is why isn't he trying to remedy the situation?(KT honey, that means fixing what's wrong) Trying something different? Does he think the numbers are just going to magically start climbing?
Holy crap, that’s dismal as hell. Can you imagine having your numbers drop that aggressively and still think you are in the same level as SO many others in the blog community?? 😆 Also, I cannot unsee the clown shoe referencing KT. I know it’s about her giant Hokas but a little story for you. My sister breast fed her very large twin boys and it took a horrible toll on her body. She was bent down drying off from her bath one day and her son walked in. She covered up quickly but not before he got a good glimpse. He was three at the time and wickedly smart. He told her that her boobs looked like “clown shoe-eeees”. That’s all we call them in my family to this day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For the low bar that they set, it was far from their worst effort. However, I don't get the point of these videos unless they are trying to showcase home videos. There is no information about traveling there, cost, the map, getting around, etc. If I had never been and wanted to go, I don't feel that I would have learned much. They showed a decent amount of animals, but they missed so much. It was choppy, and the sense of direction to get around the place was nonexistent. It can be a bit confusing to get around there. Charlie did share some cool information a couple of times in there. I am sure he would have done a much better video if they had allowed him to narrate. I still don't get why he is friends with them.

Spencer just blabbered on, which was so effin' annoying. They really didn't do the place justice at all. For instance, there are two Platypuses on exhibit. They are the only ones on exhibit outside of Australia. PRETTY BIG DEAL. Walkabout Australian is so much more than what they covered. It was nice that they showed the bonsai garden, but it is a bit of a hidden treasure and can be missed. I could go on and on...

The best part of the video was that KT mostly kept her big mouth shut, although her greasy hair was really apparent. They missed so many opportunities to put out a really great and informative video. It was bad but no surprise there.
Pretty much sums up KT & Spencer! Too lazy to do any research. They got the following that they have from faking friendships and stabbing people in the back. They just see their youtube channel as an easy grift. Nothing more! If they actually cared, it would show in their content and the way they interact with followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This gem just popped up on my YouTube. I don’t know how I made it through the whole thing with these POS human beings. And KT getting nasty with someone in chat for telling KT she’s being disrespectful to cast members by staying in the park after closing 👿
Oh my gosh...trying to catch up. Didn't realize a new thread was started !!! Anyway...this right here is why I CAN NOT stand KT. This should be shown to Disney !!!!!
---
I don’t know how but Nate fit on a bike.
It was a major squeeze and lots of adjusting. When he got off his calf was red and bruised from being squeezed so tightly.
---
Same with our family. Our neck of the woods too, many memories with my daughter over decades. Not ONCE though did we ever get a bowl of ice cream. Just a piggy at another place stuffing her face. Hey that rhymes!!!
Our area too and very rarely do we even notice the foods. Sometimes a drink but we're there to see the property and beautiful views.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They went to sweethearts night last night at Disneyland and brought Checkbook Charlie along. Nothing weird about that....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
That's the thing....they don't care about others, including a potential audience. They think people tune in for the Katie and Spencer show (ironically the only ones that do that are doing so to ridicule them), not for any valuable information.

My family and I went to the Safari Park for Thanksgiving--we hadn't been in over 20 years. So I did a lot of research on Youtube before we went to prepare. What I didn't care about is the damn food. Even if I didn't know who these pariahs were if I had found their video before this time, I would have clicked off so fast--why would I want to watch a few unattractive middle age people eat and walk around with no relevant info whatsoever?
The fact that their "best burger" video only has 9k views really proves people are only tuning in to see theme parks. When I had on their Safari park video I muted and just watched the animals for a bit.

Will they even make money on 9k views?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
They went to sweethearts night last night at Disneyland and brought Checkbook Charlie along. Nothing weird about that....
KKKT must have felt so insecure last night around all of those women in cute princess outfits and she was in tit stained leggings and clown shoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Little pre-empt to the questions as to why they'd go to an event called 'Princess Nite' without their young niece.

"Um [insert thousand yard stare] when, ya know...get the colds as kids."

• Haha
  • Heart
Little pre-empt to the questions as to why they'd go to an event called 'Princess Nite' without their young niece.

Like, why even bring it up? No one needs to know what is going on with her niece. And it's not like their stans who rarely see her niece would be like.....where's Cashlee?
KT just has this need to cover her own ass for no reason at all.
And for the love of Pete, WHY with the SICK?
Can't you rack your tiny pea brain for any other reason that she couldn't be there?
Or just say nothing at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I thought it might be so they could get financial considerations for being Pixar Charlie's cover as he may have wanted to go to just take pictures of the children?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So I see Spence is scraping for content in his latest vid. Taking a page out of Mondo’s book, he’s showing us photos of food and reading off the Menu of Daisy’s cafe in ToonTown while doing Dylan style update. Not an original idea in that man. The only thing worse than seeing those two lard asses waddle around the park is watching a middle aged man walking around Disney alone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Woo is in town and an expensive Orlando trip is coming up. Enter Checkbook Chuck!! That poor guy
---

I bet Dense is having a great night. A bunch of younger women, most of them married, AND Disney royalty??? It’s his dream night!

• Haha
So I see Spence is scraping for content in his latest vid. Taking a page out of Mondo’s book, he’s showing us photos of food and reading off the Menu of Daisy’s cafe in ToonTown while doing Dylan style update. Not an original idea in that man. The only thing worse than seeing those two lard asses waddle around the park is watching a middle aged man walking around Disney alone
If he is scraping for content….how about an update of what’s new with the channel? How’s the eyebrow process? The fairy tale facials? The backpack? Any new hot plate chicken recipes? If they truly have Orlando coming up I expect a BIG push for funds. May the grifting commence!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Even weirder, Princess Night. Of course let's bring along the extra middle aged man to that, Spence wasn't quite creepy enough by himself! Meanwhile, I guess KT was there to eat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So I see Spence is scraping for content in his latest vid.
I just wish iMovie had the technology to include still images of food in a video without them appearing all blown-out and grainy. We'll get there some day. Maybe this whole Ai thing I keep hearing about can help with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.