Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched a video about how they are the "real deal" and a DIY channel and Spencer was unhinged about it. He is not well... who gives a tit if others have"teams" and he wouldn't fn stop and wagging his drunk finger at the camera. They are so unlikeable, how do they have any followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
where is orange country?

dear lord those shoes are so bleeping terrible. how is she not embarrassed to wear those?
1678080140346.png

i hate that they discovered hammer burger. i've had their burgers a handful of times when they've been at the brewery near where i live and they are quite tasty. i do plan to visit their new bRiCK aNd mOrTaR spot when they open soon so hopefully i can do so without running into the grifters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
i hate that they discovered hammer burger. i've had their burgers a handful of times when they've been at the brewery near where i live and they are quite tasty. i do plan to visit their new bRiCK aNd mOrTaR spot when they open soon so hopefully i can do so without running into the grifters
Knowing their M. O. they will never be back again. There is a huge list of locations that BLAB 'loves and will definitely be back' only to never go to once the vlog is released 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
No hate watching here. I do make sure to go to the video, stop the ad immediately and down vote the video. I was curious what their "big announcement" was yesterday so I read the transcript without giving them a view.

Reactions: 20
It’s funny because this is the third smash burger truck I’ve seen move to a stationary “brick and mortar” location in the last several months out here. Heavy Handed is good if you’re in the Santa Monica area otherwise hit me up and I’ll make you my famous (among my friend group) George Motz Oklahoma smash burger in my black stone.

Reactions: 14
'guys we had to sample every burger everywhere for this video, not because we normally eat this way'

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Katie has a "lawyer" in the same way that she has a "nutritionist", a "trainer", and a "boyfriend".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Yep. Can't believe I missed that one.

I haven't had a Diet Mountain Dew yet today. That's my excuse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
i haven't watched the hamburger video and i don't plan on it.

it makes sense that spencer keeps overusing the phrase "brick and mortar" because spencer is the kind of person that hears any kind of jargon term, learns it, and then uses it over and over again to sound smarter.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Katie has a "lawyer" in the same way that she has a "nutritionist", a "trainer", and a "boyfriend".
What she does have is a husband that she has cheated on and continues to do so today and in public. Its clear she is in no hurry to get a divorce because of the martial tax and insurance benefits and its a convenient excuse when a stan asks why doesn't Spencer propose to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.