Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how Spence cannot look at the screen shot and not wonder what the F*#k has gone wrong? I don't expect KKKT to, that goes waaaaaaay beyond her (very limited) analytical capabilities (KKKT sweetie, that means to look at something, think very hard about it and understand what it means. In this case it means that 2 years ago you were getting lots and lots more people watching your YT vlogs than you are now. )

He cannot be missing these numbers, and surely he must know that Miss Clown Shoes is the primary reason for his channels demise. What I don't get is why isn't he trying to remedy the situation?(KT honey, that means fixing what's wrong) Trying something different? Does he think the numbers are just going to magically start climbing?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
They are in my neck of the woods, and I almost went to the Safari Park (I still call it the Wild Animal Park out of habit) this weekend. I am so glad I didn't. That place and the zoo are some of my SD happy places and have been for over two decades—lots of family memories with the kids growing up there and it was my mom's favorite place. She even volunteered there but is no longer with us.

If I saw them, I would have a tough time not saying a GIRFTBUSTER-style comment, so it is probably best that I didn't go! I haven't been watching the videos lately, but I am tempted to watch this one to see the park and the animals. And also, how they make it look so unappealing!

I am older and understand medical issues, but those Hokas are awful. This gal LOVES a comfortable shoe that may not be the most stylish or flattering, but those are on a whole new level of NOPE.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't know how Spence cannot look at the screen shot and not wonder what the F*#k has gone wrong? I don't expect KKKT to, that goes waaaaaaay beyond her (very limited) analytical capabilities (KKKT sweetie, that means to look at something, think very hard about it and understand what it means. In this case it means that 2 years ago you were getting lots and lots more people watching your YT vlogs than you are now. )

He cannot be missing these numbers, and surely he must know that Miss Clown Shoes is the primary reason for his channels demise. What I don't get is why isn't he trying to remedy the situation?(KT honey, that means fixing what's wrong) Trying something different? Does he think the numbers are just going to magically start climbing?
And not just the numbers, look at them. Look at the thumbnail! I used to see the attraction back when Spencer was stalking KT but now, holy tit. He has aged horribly! There is nothing remotely attractive about him now, her either. Spencer looks like strait up trash!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They are in my neck of the woods, and I almost went to the Safari Park (I still call it the Wild Animal Park out of habit) this weekend. I am so glad I didn't. That place and the zoo are some of my SD happy places and have been for over two decades—lots of family memories with the kids growing up there and it was my mom's favorite place. She even volunteered there but is no longer with us.

If I saw them, I would have a tough time not saying a GIRFTBUSTER-style comment, so it is probably best that I didn't go! I haven't been watching the videos lately, but I am tempted to watch this one to see the park and the animals. And also, how they make it look so unappealing!

I am older and understand medical issues, but those Hokas are awful. This gal LOVES a comfortable shoe that may not be the most stylish or flattering, but those are on a whole new level of NOPE.
my WAP will always be in Escondido

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

I would love to know how you think they showcased the zoo. I feel like they didn’t show much. They showed a lot of food places though.
KT got a salad for herself as pictured, and later a dessert of course but why does she have to finger Spencer’s sandwich?!
679B4945-5DEC-48AF-9875-B84785F8EB8D.jpeg
19E918FD-E222-44FD-8EFB-7E29434A3153.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
And not just the numbers, look at them. Look at the thumbnail! I used to see the attraction back when Spencer was stalking KT but now, holy tit. He has aged horribly! There is nothing remotely attractive about him now, her either. Spencer looks like strait up trash!
Go back and watch the intro to the vlog for the food truck that will have a "brick and mortar" :rolleyes: soon. Spencer talking in the car looks like an actual thumb. Dude literally has *no neck* now :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like BLOB just uploaded another Disney video! Haven’t watched it, but honestly how much food can these guys eat?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Looks like BLOB just uploaded another Disney video! Haven’t watched it, but honestly how much food can these guys eat?
The MOST IMPORTANT question for the update: Does anyone else give a crap about those three boxes outside Galaxy's Edge besides Spencer?
Nope

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I would love to know how you think they showcased the zoo. I feel like they didn’t show much. They showed a lot of food places though.
KT got a salad for herself as pictured, and later a dessert of course but why does she have to finger Spencer’s sandwich?!
View attachment 2012447View attachment 2012448

For the low bar that they set, it was far from their worst effort. However, I don't get the point of these videos unless they are trying to showcase home videos. There is no information about traveling there, cost, the map, getting around, etc. If I had never been and wanted to go, I don't feel that I would have learned much. They showed a decent amount of animals, but they missed so much. It was choppy, and the sense of direction to get around the place was nonexistent. It can be a bit confusing to get around there. Charlie did share some cool information a couple of times in there. I am sure he would have done a much better video if they had allowed him to narrate. I still don't get why he is friends with them.

Spencer just blabbered on, which was so effin' annoying. They really didn't do the place justice at all. For instance, there are two Platypuses on exhibit. They are the only ones on exhibit outside of Australia. PRETTY BIG DEAL. Walkabout Australian is so much more than what they covered. It was nice that they showed the bonsai garden, but it is a bit of a hidden treasure and can be missed. I could go on and on...

The best part of the video was that KT mostly kept her big mouth shut, although her greasy hair was really apparent. They missed so many opportunities to put out a really great and informative video. It was bad but no surprise there.

Reactions: 23

Same with our family. Our neck of the woods too, many memories with my daughter over decades. Not ONCE though did we ever get a bowl of ice cream. Just a piggy at another place stuffing her face. Hey that rhymes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.