Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recall Adam saying in one of his walk and talk videos, that a channel having 30,000-40,000-50,000 views per day was making good money.

According to Social Blade, BLAB has only had 1 day in the last month, where they cracked 30,000 views that day on the channel.

It's nice when rotten people aren't winning. Suck it, Spencer.

View attachment 2020573
speaking of adam, dani702 appears in his new video. you jealous turbo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm wondering which Disney vloggers will participate in the run Disney events (even just the 5k) at Disneyland - the first ones in years. You know, since they all rush the first day to cover every new Disney event, and even rides that have closed down for just a couple of months, I'm sure they'll all participate.

[I wish I could've crossposted this question in the Meal Plan Mondo thread.]
If it was a race to see who could eat 5k calories, then Big Fella would win easily, by far, by farrr.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My only issue with this analogy is that Pauly Shore still sells out comedy clubs across America. I'm not a fan of his, but people still actually want to see Pauly Shore.
Good point, but what does a comedy club seat? 75?
I venture to guess just as many people that want to see BLOB.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right. I'm just saying that there's still at least SOME demand there. People are willing to drop $30 for a ticket and leave the house to see that guy.

People are barely willing to click a link to watch Spencer and Katie. And they're doing so in decreasing numbers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's hard to find an actor unsuccessful enough to compare to BLOB. According to google, Pauly Shore still makes about 3 million a year from stand up, real estate, and owning a comedy club, and his net worth is around 30 million. BLOB is more like some guy no one has heard of who said 3 words on a tv show that no one remembers 14 years ago that was canceled mid season.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe a better comparison for BLAB would be that "Where's the Beef" lady from the old Wendy's commercials....no longer relevant, and only caring about cheeseburgers.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's hard to find an actor unsuccessful enough to compare to BLOB. According to google, Pauly Shore still makes about 3 million a year from stand up, real estate, and owning a comedy club, and his net worth is around 30 million. BLOB is more like some guy no one has heard of who said 3 words on a tv show that no one remembers 14 years ago that was canceled mid season.
Pretty sure Paulie, like Spence, was only able to have a career due to his mom. But Paulie was able to build off of it. Spence built nothing and instead has lumbered himself with a half woman half manatee.

• Haha
is KT turning into a conehead?

it does look like she's wearing it over her hood? also might be goofy ears? either way, she looks absolutely ridiculous as usual

1678568396154.png

edit: looks like she's wearing goofy ears. i laughed pretty hard

1678568557092.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25

it does look like she's wearing it over her hood? also might be goofy ears? either way, she looks absolutely ridiculous as usual

View attachment 2021486

View attachment 2021493
She excitedly said that when you pull the ear or whatever it makes a Choo Choo noise.

My five year old cousin is equally excited about Choo Choo noises.

• Haha
Maybe she

View attachment 2021486

View attachment 2021493
Does she not know you are supposed to brush the back of your hair as well as the front? It seems she’s forgetting that a lot
---
She excitedly said that when you pull the ear or whatever it makes a Choo Choo noise.

As Dense watches her excitement over tugging the Goofy ears and remembers the good old days of the fuel rod swap

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Would milli vanilli be a good comparison? Pretending to be good at something but they are actually frauds with no talent…

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I wonder if Spencer cries every time KT pulls the ears and he hears the Choo Choo train noise.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A

Adam knows how to shade BLAB in the most subtle of ways. He also stopped by the Mad Greek cafe and got a shake. Says they’re great but he doesn’t stop every time to get one
The mention of the Mad Greek cafe prompted me to retrieve this from the Tattles archives. Back when they escaped to Vegas to avoid Adam when he had to return to CA to clear out the apartment, they stopped at the Greek. Katie kept mentioning how Adam liked this place in an pathetic attempt to convey everything was ok with them. At one point, Spencer rolled his eyes on how she kept bringing up Adam.

885642-8e329fe17ea55b362e57b84ceac6ca16.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For someone with such a large conductor hat, you’d think she’d conduct herself better.

I know, I know. I’m sorry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.