Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol. He named a rat Spencer? That's funny. What rat?
And I think he named some old west mannequin, on one of his travels, Spencer the grifter, .....or something like that.
😂😂 oh goodness...maybe I've referred to Spencer as a rat and confused it. Sounds about right though, I'd say.

Grifting mannequin rat named Spencer. I'm going to go with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m just waiting for someone to “Griftbuster” BLAB. These clowns need to be banned from the parks already. Feels like that drunken, wheezy windbag Spencer and his pudgy sidekick are having more and more trouble containing their anger… that livestream where a belligerent Spencer was all but threatening to “expose” other vloggers and their supposed “teams” is proof enough for me to assume they are who JS was referring to.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
lol i'll believe spencer would fight someone when i see it .
KT has made references to wrestling though, she might try an avalanche splash on justin.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who the duck goes to Princess night at Disneyland and tries to pick a fight with Justin ? I would not be one bit surprised to hear that it was Spencer, him and Charlie probably got liquored up before going and KT more than likely egged Spencer on when they saw Justin. He is at that point in his alcoholism that he gets angry when he drinks, as we have seen lately in their patreon streams.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Disneyland has cameras at practically every corner of their resort. If I were Justin, I'd use one of his many connections that he has with higher up folks at Disney, and report this incident to Disney security so that they can review what happened. If thunder chicken Tony can get suspended from Disneyland for abusing DAS, I think Fake Life can easily receive a more harsh punishment if these allegations are true. And by harsh punishment I mean a PERMANENT trespass, unlike the slap on the wrist Tony got.

• Heart
where's the adventure club page? never heard of that
It's through his Patreon. Once you join, they add you to the Randomland Adventures Club on Instagram.
---
Disneyland has cameras at practically every corner of their resort. If I were Justin, I'd use one of his many connections that he has with higher up folks at Disney, and report this incident to Disney security so that they can review what happened. If thunder chicken Tony can get suspended from Disneyland for abusing DAS, I think Fake Life can easily receive a more harsh punishment if these allegations are true. And by harsh punishment I mean a PERMANENT trespass, unlike the slap on the wrist Tony got.
He said it was threatening enough to where he could have called security and had them removed. That they were literally in his face and very close to punching him.

• Wow
  • Heart
If Disneyland trespassed a man for coughing near another guest… they can surely trespass this asshat for threatening to physically harm another guest in the parks. Man, I’m hoping 2023 is the year when BLAB F’s around and finds out!

• Heart
I’d pay money to see an altercation between Spencer and Justin…with Spencer using his Patrick Begorra voice and Justin using his old-timey prospector voice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ok, let's see if this works
Definitely sounds like BLAB. We'll know when they blow up about this, even though he totally never named them at all, you know they won't be able to hold back.

On a side note, I love how he is explaining this in a suite at the Grand Californian. Sorry bout it, BLAB!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.