Best Life and Beyond #4 365 Days a Year of Gluttony, Adultery, Soliciting, Fighting Gangs & Pajama Day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ROCK BOTTOM! Holy tit :oops:

Excuse my crassness here but is it a safe bet their "love life" activities involve "food play"? It might be the only way to get her excited......just sayin'
Well, I was thinking about getting some breakfast. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I foresee their video driving home: Nightmare last day! The engine unexpectedly blew up! We ran out of oil! The Anaheim gangs must have siphoned it out! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I almost shat myself while watching this vlog.. Spencer does the editing, and left in ALLLLLLLL of that footage of his manhood taking a beating. These 2 just don't make any sense! Who the hell lets their tires get that beat up? Whenever I go on any kind of road trip, my husband looks over the car - front to back, top to bottom and everything in between. MEN do that. (well, women do too....) But holy hellfire Spencer! You definitely could have been killed, or killed other people. That makes you not only less than a man, but ignorant and inconsiderate. I hope to hell these two learned a lesson from this.

They make me :sick:🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I almost shat myself while watching this vlog.. Spencer does the editing, and left in ALLLLLLLL of that footage of his manhood taking a beating. These 2 just don't make any sense! Who the hell lets their tires get that beat up? Whenever I go on any kind of road trip, my husband looks over the car - front to back, top to bottom and everything in between. MEN do that. (well, women do too....) But holy hellfire Spencer! You definitely could have been killed, or killed other people. That makes you not only less than a man, but ignorant and inconsiderate. I hope to hell these two learned a lesson from this.

They make me :sick:🤮
Couldn't agree more. It's fun to joke and lambaste these losers but it can't go ignored that they literally put themselves and others in danger on the highway due to negligence and then have the nerve to go on to preach about tire safety. If you read the comments there is people saying "those tires were so bad", etc. and BLOB responds with "I know! We had no idea!". It's your bleeping job to know! If he was 19 or even 30 I could see it as fathomable because kids aren't taught anything nowadays but the dude is 50 fuckin' years old, there is zero excuse to not know about basic tire rotation and checking your tread before road trips. Dumb fucks. Talk about being extremely selfish and tone deaf.

Spencer is the type of "man" I teach my son to never be. Weak, selfish, needy and pathetic. This one video has turned me on him completely out of principle. I was rooting for him as a content creator but to see how irresponsible and shameful he can be is the nail in the coffin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
If you think about how they ignorantly ignored the warning signs on the car tires, you can only assume they are just as unaware of the warning signs of their own bodies. Both of them have become outrageously unhealthy and just like everything else in their lives the warning lights are on red! I predict one of them to drop dead on Main Street this year. If that is the wear on their tires and they just ignore it, then just imagine what their heart looks like. I've seen multiple videos on here where Spencer was teetering on having a stroke of some kind. He's close to 55 and he's clearly not the brightest man.. nor the healthiest at this point.

Heck, I'm not even sure he's a man at this point either.

Last edited:
I about spit my drink out when she said “thank goodness we have water and stuff, and I have my medication” like..girl..AAA is on the way, you would think you were on an episode of Survival or dropped on a deserted island..good god! “I know I’ve seen you change a tire…it’s not anything…don’t get…I mean don’t think that it’s not you, I’ve seen you change tires and do all kinds of car things” Spencer nods, “I know how to do that stuff” Clearly you do Spence..it’s ok. We (my husband) needs to teach my 17 yr old to do that, especially after seeing this. You didn’t know your tires were bald because you never rotate them, but you knew that. I think it would be taken different if there was some personal accountability. “I really screwed up and haven’t been taking care of the things I need to to make sure things like this don’t happen” then maybe make a video on how to change a tire. More useful than the recommended strawberry shake.
OMG, How good would Disney Vloggers Survivor be, LOL.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
does anyone else get their tires checked every couple thousand miles ? i bought mine from discount tires/america tires (depending where you are in the US lol) and my dad always reminds me to go. you'd think spencer would know smooth tires = bad but i guess he is a smooth brained man

does anyone else get their tires checked every couple thousand miles ? i bought mine from discount tires/america tires (depending where you are in the US lol) and my dad always reminds me to go. you'd think spencer would know smooth tires = bad but i guess he is a smooth brained man
Everytime you take a trip you need to check everything........ These two clowns just got in the car and took off....who does that......some one needs to report them to YouTube then need the channel down..

Reactions: 6
They feigned ignorance and made excuses to try and justify the condition of the tires to avoid taking responsibility, as usual. At the end of the day, it's their desperateness for content, views, and likes that propelled them to take a sudden trip to Vegas! Also a sneaky way to get away from Adam and leave the responsibilities of the apartment matter behind! They couldn't get away fast enough. The fact that they didn't even get their car checked out prior to leaving just proves how desperate they were to get out of town. And why the heck would Spence even upload a vid that further proves what a witch he is? Lol..that's embarrassing! That vid should've been scrapped, but again, the desperation is real! Way to show the world your manhood being destroyed Spence! 😂🤪

How can someone grow up in SoCal and not be a car person? Rotate/balance and alignment, Spence. Basic tit everyone does. I'm willing to bet that poor car still has the original oil.

Then there's this piece of tit ...

View attachment 885067
She's really contemplating Spence's manhood and wondering if she should make a move on Brickey as soon as they get back! But first, the strawberry shake!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was honestly shocked these two clowns didn’t begin to drive towards the fire they drove past at the beginning of their vlog 😂. We all know how they love exploiting wildfires. Missed opportunity there, guys.🥴

• Haha
Not only do you check the tires before a road trip you should check under the hood. Anyone getting on the I-15 with 2 bald tires is playing Russian Roulette. Spencer made it seem like cars travel 60-70 on the 15. It's more like 90-100 with Semi-Trucks included. This is NOT a travel channel. They have never shown anyone how to travel or plan or anything but eat junk food. In fact KT can't even remember to pack a dress (or any appropriate attire) for a dinner out. They always want to ruin it for the people around them. They have no regards for safety, they have no regards for etiquette, they have no regards for others.

• Heart
They were ditching Adam on helping to clear out the place they shared for the past year with these madcap trips to Malibu and then Vegas. Not that they wouldn't have bother with vehicle maintenance anyways if they didn't feel rush to leave town.

Katie said friends had told her to try the Greek place in Baker and then said it was Adam that mentioned it. Spencer briefly rolled his eyes as this was an obvious attempt to convey they were still on good terms with him.

OMG, How good would Disney Vloggers Survivor be, LOL.
I can picture that first tribal council
1st vote Katie
2nd vote Katie
3rd vote Katie.....
10 votes Katie 0 votes everyone else
Katie the tribe has spoken
Katie: "Haters gonna hate"
All the other vloggers: "Bye Felicia"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They were ditching Adam on helping to clear out the place they shared for the past year with these madcap trips to Malibu and then Vegas. Not that they wouldn't have bother with vehicle maintenance anyways if they didn't feel rush to leave town.

Katie said friends had told her to try the Greek place in Baker and then said it was Adam that mentioned it. Spencer briefly rolled his eyes as this was an obvious attempt to convey they were still on good terms with him.
I skimmed through the video, but did catch the look Spence gave Katie at the mention of Adam. Maybe if I watched all of it I'd have a different take, but Katie just seemed over it. Over Spence and over filming.

Not only do you check the tires before a road trip you should check under the hood. Anyone getting on the I-15 with 2 bald tires is playing Russian Roulette. Spencer made it seem like cars travel 60-70 on the 15. It's more like 90-100 with Semi-Trucks included. This is NOT a travel channel. They have never shown anyone how to travel or plan or anything but eat junk food. In fact KT can't even remember to pack a dress (or any appropriate attire) for a dinner out. They always want to ruin it for the people around them. They have no regards for safety, they have no regards for etiquette, they have no regards for others.
That's a good point. Just shows how clueless he really is. A quick google search will tell you that there is a 24HR tire shop (Pancho's) in Baker, CA. Those tires do not look super rare. They were more concerned with stuffing their fat bleeping faces 2 minutes down the road at the Mad Greek than researching their surrounding area for available tire shops. Then proceeded to drive 50MPH or less on a spare on a super busy stretch of highway for 2 hours in the dark with cars and trucks zooming around them at 70-90 MPH. Stupid fucks.

I'm familiar with the area from Vegas to LA. If there was no option to get fixed in Baker, I would have opted to take the 2 lane, slower option (127) into Pahrump, got a room and figured it out from there. I definitely wouldn't have put my significant other and myself in danger by driving like that on a major highway.