Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
David from FB mentioned in a video that Liz got to go in the caboose David points to in his video, the other day so now blob has to the same today 🙄
View attachment 2019633
View attachment 2019634
Fresh Baked also made a Reel on IG about this 3 days ago! Remember when KT was bitching about being original and not copying other creators when Kitra said the churro sauce looked like Pepto because KT had said that. Not like a million other people wouldn’t think the same thing.

Who’s copying who now?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Have I missed a post? What random day will BLOB do the next livestream? Will Spencer get liquored up again, and reveal more of his rotten core?
Oh he’s getting liquored up on the daily it’s so obvious. He’s ballooned up! His face is super red and swollen. His skin os dry and flakey, especially his lips. Classic tall tale signs, not to mention his behavior lately.

• Haha
Fresh Baked also made a Reel on IG about this 3 days ago! Remember when KT was bitching about being original and not copying other creators when Kitra said the churro sauce looked like Pepto because KT had said that. Not like a million other people wouldn’t think the same thing.

Who’s copying who now?
KT is the new Hailey Beiber

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She was risking it when they would openly advertise their own merchandise at Disney - which is what she was doing when the Griftbuster issue happened.
We’ll damn, now I wish he would’ve let her hang herself! BLAB being trespassed would be the best thing ever

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That hat looks ridiculous, but by the looks of it... I'd wager she's smuggling in some extra pastries up in there.
Since she's given up the very spacious For the Lively diaper bag that she hauled around the parks for a very long time, she is probably looking for new ways to increase her in-park storage area. She's probably testing out the conductor hat to see if it fulfills some of these extra storage needs.

But the question is; merch storage or extra food for between "treats"? This is about the right size:
Screenshot 2023-03-10 11.12.13 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I disagree. The idea of making money from YouTube is a real job.

would you tell Jim Carey to get a real job? Or would you tell Bruce Springsteen to get a real job? Because at the end of the day, they are doing the same thing just on a larger scale. They make content and fans pay for it.

No different than reality stars.

why slave a way at a dead end real job, when you have fans that are willing to donate? No one is forcing ppl to donate.
I mean how much are they really making?
No one likes them. Views are down..
They are boring.. but how much do you think they bring in? I don't know never done it..
---
youtube can be a job. but they're bad at their job. so they need to quit and get jobs that are better.
Yes 💯 if you are not good on something struggling, time to move on I find something else.
---
Welcome back.
Can you please explain why you think these two deserve your support?
I don't they are rude they steel and act like teens...

Reactions: 11
I actually enjoy some Disney vloggers, and I am not confused thinking they are an official Disney product being put out. But what did Mensa member Katie Slockbower recently say? Something to the effect of being the official Disneyland news or site? 🤣
Hello, Disney ☎☎☎
Disney should put a hand full of vloggers on the pay roll and only them can fill.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I recall Adam saying in one of his walk and talk videos, that a channel having 30,000-40,000-50,000 views per day was making good money.

According to Social Blade, BLAB has only had 1 day in the last month, where they cracked 30,000 views that day on the channel.

It's nice when rotten people aren't winning. Suck it, Spencer.

spongebob-crying.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know I’ve said this before but their channel is following Michael Kay’s trajectory. Posting quantity over quality. Mostly just home movies of things they feel like doing… walking around and eating at Disney. Having some controversial issues bring them down. Becoming isolated from other vloggers. It all happened to him.

He has now renamed his channel, and only occasionally vlogs. He doesn’t even show his face anymore. And most recently he filmed videos while in a scooter, with a hat, sunglasses and beard, as if he doesn’t want anyone to recognize him on property. 😂

• Haha
BLAB have long had the problem of not knowing that they are the cheap, trashy version of Disney vloggers and carry on as though they are something far more substantial. Between the way they carry themselves, act/react to things and produce and edit, they are the Big Lots! of their niche.

And Mark Spielberg-Brickey is K-Mart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
BLAB have long had the problem of not knowing that they are the cheap, trashy version of Disney vloggers and carry on as though they are something far more substantial. Between the way they carry themselves, act/react to things and produce and edit, they are the Big Lots! of their niche.

And Mark Spielberg-Brickey is K-Mart.
Come on, don’t diss Big Lots like that 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm wondering which Disney vloggers will participate in the run Disney events (even just the 5k) at Disneyland - the first ones in years. You know, since they all rush the first day to cover every new Disney event, and even rides that have closed down for just a couple of months, I'm sure they'll all participate.

[I wish I could've crossposted this question in the Meal Plan Mondo thread.]

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jim Carey = Magic Journeys
Bruce Springsteen = PPP
Pauly Shore = BLOB
My only issue with this analogy is that Pauly Shore still sells out comedy clubs across America. I'm not a fan of his, but people still actually want to see Pauly Shore.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.