Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Related: Chris Martin aka “the secret Disney group” has been BANNED from WDW! (They also filed a lawsuit against him) hopefully this is the first step in a long line of grifters being banned!!!!
Excellent I hope this trend continues and expands to dodgy grifters at all parks

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I could post all the info here or you could google Chris Martin sued by Disney .. he was served three cease and desists for selling merch such as ears and masks using Disney’s intellectual property. He ignored all three crease and desists. He tried to change the name of his fb group and webstore thinking he was smarter than Disney’s lawyers.. he isn’t. I knew him personally 6-8 years ago abd trust me, he deserves everything coming his way!
Yep selling fake theme park merch, possibly confusing buyers with the real stuff. He's all innocent, not sure what he did wrong. Boo hoo. Yep Disney can ban your ass from the park. F*uck around and find out.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yep selling fake theme park merch, possibly confusing buyers with the real stuff. He's all innocent, not sure what he did wrong. Boo hoo. Yep Disney can ban your ass from the park. F*uck around and find out.
What's the difference between selling theme park merch and profiting from it, and selling the theme park itself in videos and profiting from it?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I could post all the info here or you could google Chris Martin sued by Disney .. he was served three cease and desists for selling merch such as ears and masks using Disney’s intellectual property. He ignored all three crease and desists. He tried to change the name of his fb group and webstore thinking he was smarter than Disney’s lawyers.. he isn’t. I knew him personally 6-8 years ago abd trust me, he deserves everything coming his way!
I just saw his video…. Acting like he doesn’t know what’s going on 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t think KT would knowing do anything to get her banned. Risk her AP? Maybe. But she would rather die then lose her precious Disneyland forever. Spencer doesn’t actually give a duck.
---
That being said I would love for live-streaming and vlogger crack downs 😮💨

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What's the difference between selling theme park merch and profiting from it, and selling the theme park itself in videos and profiting from it?
I actually enjoy some Disney vloggers, and I am not confused thinking they are an official Disney product being put out. But what did Mensa member Katie Slockbower recently say? Something to the effect of being the official Disneyland news or site? 🤣
Hello, Disney ☎☎☎

• Haha
  • Heart
She looks like Elmer Fudd.
And what the hell is that black furry thing that looks like it goes up over her head?
Is she wearing that hat over a hoodie?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Per WDWNT, Chris Martin has a website selling homemade ears and other merchandise with Disney characters on them. Disney is suing them. He claims he was trespassed for something about his Annual Pass. WDWNT has full article.

Reactions: 13
I just read the article about that Chris Martin guy. It says he's planning to go to Disneyland next week (allegedly). lol
Screenshot_20230310-180002-006.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t think KT would knowing do anything to get her banned. Risk her AP? Maybe. But she would rather die then lose her precious Disneyland forever. Spencer doesn’t actually give a duck.
---
That being said I would love for live-streaming and vlogger crack downs 😮💨
She was risking it when they would openly advertise their own merchandise at Disney - which is what she was doing when the Griftbuster issue happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
David from FB mentioned in a video that Liz got to go in the caboose David points to in his video, the other day so now blob has to the same today 🙄
F2FC5499-920A-4FE0-8131-0E5776F53B70.png

8B14DB8E-8855-4756-8CFD-B297B45235D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
This picture is breaking my brain. How does she appear to have a hood on, but her hair is also hanging out? Is her hood just a band? Why is her hair tucked into her shirt? Why is the hat seven feet tall?
Made me think of this lol
You know it's cold af when you put your wig over your hoodie
CDDF8C2C-C58A-42E6-B63B-C8A83125A7ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.