Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she was bragging about “finally” getting to wear this hat! Like it was a flex! 😂
As she pretended to not remember how long it had been since they went to Orlando haha They are such world travelers and SO busy that she just can’t possibly be expected to keep up with those silly details 🤣🤣 Especially when it’s their “job” to plan and vlog those exact trips.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does she try to return the hat at World of Disney East when they go back to Florida?

I would wager the receipt is pinned to the inside of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched one of Justin's recent Adventure Club reels on Instagram. He mentioned a "scary encounter with a couple of Disney vloggers (that are having a lot of problems within the Disney vlogger community) on Princess Night" . According to him he almost got punched in the face and was being accused of talking smack. And that these people aren't what they seem.
And that after they were trying to be apologetic. It's very obvious who he's referring to.
WTF?! That's some bold tit. That's it BLAB. You think you had haters before? I'm willing to bet a lot of their fan base also watch Justin. This information needs to be spread to them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Just watched one of Justin's recent Adventure Club reels on Instagram. He mentioned a "scary encounter with a couple of Disney vloggers (that are having a lot of problems within the Disney vlogger community) on Princess Night" . According to him he almost got punched in the face and was being accused of talking smack. And that these people aren't what they seem.
And that after they were trying to be apologetic. It's very obvious who he's referring to.
WTF?! That's some bold tit. That's it BLAB. You think you had haters before? I'm willing to bet a lot of their fan base also watch Justin. This information needs to be spread to them.
Link to the video?

Reactions: 16
I'm sure Justin's buddy Adam the Woo got pissed off when Justin told him about BLAB's attack (if it was indeed them). I hope Adam finally takes off the gloves and let's BLAB have it on one of his future walk and talk videos. BLAB needs to be totally excommunicated from the vlogging community and Disneyland if it's indeed confirmed they pulled this crap on Justin.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Imagine being 50 something years old, showing up to Disneyland on a Princess Night FFS and pulling this tit??? BTW if this really did happen, it is absolutely BLAB. Who else is as problematic as those two in that community???

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Not the YouTube couple that claims they are bullied doing the bullying. Griftbuster can make a comment during a livestream but these asshats can make someone feel threatened? Not ok. Justin if you read here, you need to EXPOSE THESE PEOPLE!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I tried sharing just the screen recording of him telling the story, but it says the file is too large 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
As much as there is a strong possibility that it might be BLAB that threatened Justin, I am thinking it might be one of those young immature livestreamers. Thinking of Tragically Consumed, that couple that mocked the suicide jumper and then did a "sorry not sorry" piece. They have been appearing on my recommended feed lately and noticed there were at Knotts today...maybe they thought they need to get away from Disney for awhile again.

I hope Justin gives more details; he generally has a good reputation as a Disney vlogger so I think he will be believable over what happened than the other party.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
As much as a strong possibility that it might be BLAB that threatened Justin, I think it might be one of those young immature livestreamers. Thinking of Tragically Consumed, that couple that mocked the suicide jumper and then did "sorry not sorry" piece. They have been appearing on my recommended feed lately and noticed there were at Knotts today...maybe they thought they need to get away from Disney for awhile again.

I hope Justin gives more details; he generally has a good reputation as a Disney vlogger so I think he will be believable over what happened.
I doubt it was those people. He made it clear it was people that he has collabed with and recorded with in the past.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
When Spence went on his drunken rant about DIY, my first thought was he meant Justin. Spence had a HUGE man crush on Justin before. He often imitated him, and it was pretty cringe worthy.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
When Spence went on his drunken rant about DIY, my first thought was he meant Justin. Spence had a HUGE man crush on Justin before. He often imitated him, and it was pretty cringe worthy.
Yep! This was my exact thought after I listened to Justin's story. Spencer looking at the camera and saying "you know who you are". I absolutely believe he was talking to Justin.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Justin did name a rat Spencer after all 🤷‍♀️

Turbo does have very, very thin liver spotted, crackly, wrinkled skin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It was them.

KKKT is going to need a lawyer for Spencer’s drunken assaults before coming for TL.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Justin did name a rat Spencer after all 🤷‍♀️

Turbo does have very, very thin liver spotted, crackly, wrinkled skin
Lol. He named a rat Spencer? That's funny. What rat?
And I think he named some old west mannequin, on one of his travels, Spencer the grifter, .....or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.