Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a character because she draws on crazy intense sharpie brows, and wears a dramatic eye look and bold lips! That's why it looks like drag makeup. The brows alone give her a masculine look. I know she loves her clownish look, but it's not attractive. Let's be real! I'm not even going to offer her suggestions on what would look better for her face. I'll let her keep looking ridiculous! Lol

Rocky Horror Picture Show? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s funny how her IG stories are about her neck pain but I’m currently watching her RUN from the Big Thunder exit back to the entrance to get on it again before the clock struck 11. How does someone with such bad neck pain spend the evening on rollercoasters?

Also, spoiler alert, they try to kiss on the second Big Thunder run and barely touch lips 😂
You can totally tell they don't kiss each other very often, no chemistry at all, so awkward.
Spencer looked like he was in an old episode of Happy Days, trying to pluck up the courage for a peck on the cheek, I doubt he's got to second base yet.
We all know his breath reeks too, so I think this is a rare instance that we have to feel a bit sorry for KT.

My guess is he sleeps in Binky's old Bed on the bedroom floor. No way do they share one with poor chemistry like that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You can totally tell they don't kiss each other very often, no chemistry at all, so awkward.
Spencer looked like he was in an old episode of Happy Days, trying to pluck up the courage for a peck on the cheek, I doubt he's got to second base yet.
We all know his breath reeks too, so I think this is a rare instance that we have to feel a bit sorry for KT.

My guess is he sleeps in Binky's old Bed on the bedroom floor. No way do they share one with poor chemistry like that.
Another fantastic profile pic! Haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Only made it through about 10 minutes of her solo live stream, but I learned so much!

KT finally has some rare spare time to herself and she appears to be manically clueless as to how to spend it. She simply defaults to joining her “friends” on a live chat, and also considers going back to Disneyland.

A well-adjusted human in a healthy relationship would welcome some time alone from their partner to partake of some hobbies or pastimes that fulfill them and bring them joy. Instead, KT nervously returns to the only things in her life that make her feel whole:

- Fleeting, one-sided praise from complete strangers over the internet (while hearing herself pontificate)

- OR, visiting the one physical location in her life that makes her feel validated by feeding her child-like neuroses and allows her to be recognized as a celebrity by her stans.

And don't get me started on the tsunami. Ok granted, their Malibu place is on the coast. But she literally claimed that her Orange County residence was in danger as well! A completely false and calculated statement aimed to perpetuate the illusion that they live at the beach. Sorry KT, the tsunami will need to be a little bigger before it swallows up the Anacapa apartments in Irvine, CA 92602.

Unfortunately I stopped watching before she started crying crocodile tears - sometimes the Wi-Fi is spotty in my basement.
She’s just to pons asinorum to be able to ascertain your responses. 🧐

I really must learn to clip, no idea what I am doing but I thought this was really funny.
At the end of the live video, a random guy in a "Figment" hat walks past... KT being KT screams "Figment" at him.
He looks so pissed off.
As he walks off KT says "Yeah he gets it" or something like that.
I really don't think he does KT, the look on his face is priceless, leave these poor people alone, you are not a celebrity.
He’s all like, how TF do you confuse my GROGU hat with a character who isn’t in Disneyland. 😐😑

KT is missing teeth, so do we really feel bad for his breath? I mean…she’s missing teeth.

Rocky Horror Picture Show? 😂

same actor…yet this shows her natural side

with make up

Aggressively getting to dinner.

When someone pulls a KT “aggressively” cutting in line.

She said she once lost 50lbs. LOL! This is them 50lbs lighter than they currently are in 2022. So she is now closer to 100lbs over weight. 100lbs! You're damn right that's not going to be easily to lose KT! It will take well over a year of very hard work. You are pushing 300 lbs at 5'7"! That is morbid obesity KT!
For the record. She’s WAY TALLER than 5’7. And 100% she’s now 300. She holds on to Spencer pulling him down. She takes “snack breaks to sit and eat. She also avoids walking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
"Shenanigans"? Like when you shenan, and then you shenan again, right?

Seriously, how frightening is it that someone that uneducated could have qualified to work in healthcare?
Don’t mind me…just adding to the laundry list of things that KT doesn’t know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Her overuse of the word “treat” gets me. Indulging in sugary, deep fried calorie bombs will cease to be “treats” when you regularly incorporate them into your diets.

She has a very unhealthy relationship with food, in addition to one with ol’ man Spencer.
If they were smart and actually dedicated to “dieting”, they could niche down and make the channel about how to eat healthier at Disneyworld. They could try different foods (in appropriate servings) and review and recommend the best places to eat well. Lots of people try to maintain a healthy diet so I can see there being an audience for these videos. As far as I know, there’s no other Disney vloggers who do this so they could really corner the market!

Reactions: 20
Locked out of their Patreon?!
I know you're quite stupid, KT, but I didn't think you'd want to lean into your stupidity so openly.

So, rather than say "Sorry, we've really neglected our Patreon for a while, but we're coming back! We so appreciate your support, and we hope the upcoming Patreon content will make up for our absence'

You instead chose "We're so stupid that we don't even know how to use the 'forgot your password?' button under the login box.'

That kind of lying just screams 14 year old girl level lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If I had been next to Spencer on Haunted Mansion I would've complained to a CM. I remember going on once when Steve and Kai were filming and they were super respectful- I didn't know it was them until I saw my fiance and I on the ride with them.

Also- it's just bad film making to make half the video about one ride that's been open for decades while you squeal like you've never ridden in your life but always wanted to.

Then they move to big thunder and once again do annoying accents and scream like they've never been on it. KT especially sounds like miss piggie while screaming.

Then they run to get on again at park closing because of course they'd do that. Once again more screaming...and then they take their sweet ass time leaving the park.

They should've called this video "watch two selfish racists ruin the evening of multiple guests at Disney by acting like misbehaved two year olds"

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If I had been next to Spencer on Haunted Mansion I would've complained to a CM. I remember going on once when Steve and Kai were filming and they were super respectful- I didn't know it was them until I saw my fiance and I on the ride with them.

Also- it's just bad film making to make half the video about one ride that's been open for decades while you squeal like you've never ridden in your life but always wanted to.

Then they move to big thunder and once again do annoying accents and scream like they've never been on it. KT especially sounds like miss piggie while screaming.

Then they run to get on again at park closing because of course they'd do that. Once again more screaming...and then they take their sweet ass time leaving the park.

They should've called this video "watch two selfish racists ruin the evening of multiple guests at Disney by acting like misbehaved two year olds"
That's the thing, they have been on these rides so many times, which is fine, but all that screaming and carrying on just comes across as totally fake.
They just can't be that surprised and excited by something they have done several times a week.
Also, on the subject of healthy options in the parks, that would be appreciated by many. Not everyone that goes to the parks wants to eat like a pig but rather they want to know about some good, healthy choices.

Reactions: 23
i used to go to disneyland frequently and have seen kids behave better than kt and spence. obviously you get the afternoon grumps from time to time, but most are well behaved and stick with their parents. katie and spencer definitely ruin the family friendly atmosphere.

Reactions: 15

It’s not just guests they ruin it for. This past year I was trying to watch a ride through of the haunted mansion holiday on someone’s channel and the two of them were hamming it up in the background. Then, knowing someone is recording their own video, they start RECITING THE STRETCHING ROOM SPIEL. I had to turn it off before I even got to the ride because it was so obnoxious. I think it was LMG vids.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
If they were smart and actually dedicated to “dieting”, they could niche down and make the channel about how to eat healthier at Disneyworld. They could try different foods (in appropriate servings) and review and recommend the best places to eat well. Lots of people try to maintain a healthy diet so I can see there being an audience for these videos. As far as I know, there’s no other Disney vloggers who do this so they could really corner the market!

100% this. If they're really into self-improvement, then do it. Show us healthy food that's available at the theme parks. Try cooking healthier recipes (hold the salt). KT could even try reading some classic books, and start a little monthly book club with live discussions. Spence could spend more time on his art, maybe doing some live painting out on the beach. I used to spray paint tee's when I was a kid, so seeing all his graffiti gear was interesting. I'd love a vlog or two about the equipment and techniques.

There's so much they could be doing that would be unique, interesting, and even valuable, but they're in such a giant lazy rut. If I want to see people sitting around on their couch complaining, I'd go visit my family. Seriously, S & K, who are clearly reading in here: you're welcome to any or all of the ideas I just gave you. Just get off your lazy butts and do something. You've got a bit of a voice (for now), and you're wasting it. You're absolutely wasting your turn at the mic. Either get it together, or get off the stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
is she drinking beer? I thought she doesn’t drink? 🤔
She was not drinking it, she was showing how it did not reach the top and then pretending to be a Karen (her true self) about it.

Don’t mind me…just adding to the laundry list of things that KT doesn’t know.

WHY is he with that bleeping moron? I could not be with a man that stupid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
100% this. If they're really into self-improvement, then do it. Show us healthy food that's available at the theme parks. Try cooking healthier recipes (hold the salt). KT could even try reading some classic books, and start a little monthly book club with live discussions. Spence could spend more time on his art, maybe doing some live painting out on the beach. I used to spray paint tee's when I was a kid, so seeing all his graffiti gear was interesting. I'd love a vlog or two about the equipment and techniques.

There's so much they could be doing that would be unique, interesting, and even valuable, but they're in such a giant lazy rut. If I want to see people sitting around on their couch complaining, I'd go visit my family. Seriously, S & K, who are clearly reading in here: you're welcome to any or all of the ideas I just gave you. Just get off your lazy butts and do something. You've got a bit of a voice (for now), and you're wasting it. You're absolutely wasting your turn at the mic. Either get it together, or get off the stage.
That requires too many brain cells for these two to muster. Remember: these people's definition of healthy is diet coke

Reactions: 18
Neck so painful that she’s in tears one day riding the back car of a roller coaster the next.
Bitching about “aggressive” children running, then running herself.
Eating ice cream at 11 at night while supposedly on a diet, of course they didn’t film that part.

The most interesting part of that video was the security guard making a point of telling her she can’t even go into the bathroom because she lost her mask after she posted a maskless photo from the bathroom a few days ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Agreed! Unfortunately this is a common trait among Disney vloggers which is scream and act like they have never been on that ride before! Even though they have 10000x times. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.