Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Admittedly I don’t know much about Dylan, as I don’t follow any of his socials, but his continued association with BLAB is reason enough for me to dislike him.

Magic Journeys is just perplexing. I’m side-eyeing them too a bit. MJ, both being POC, apparently have no issues with all the racist dog whistles these two send out to their audience. 🤷‍♀️ Maybe they just want to avoid incurring the wrath and drama of KKK-KT so they play along as to not burn any bridges? Who knows!
LMFAO @ KKK KT. Say less, this is spot on!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

The Disneyland family restrooms or the fuel rod station?? Lol
I was skimming through some old Disney Bears vids and sure as sh!t there is one where Katie had to go exchange her fuel rod and wow...so did Spencer. What a coincidence!!!

And while I'm posting, Aging Bull needs to stop already with the asinine old timey reporter and Patrick voices. Once was enough. What an embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And while I'm posting, Aging Bull needs to stop already with the asinine old timey reporter and Patrick voices. Once was enough. What an embarrassment.
Yes and yes! His voices are cringe AF. I cannot stand his over the top "woooooooooaaaaaahh!!" "yeeeeeeeeee", "yeeeeeoooooooo" noises on every ride...will you shut up man???

• Haha

The Disneyland family restrooms or the fuel rod station?? Lol
No way. Nope. He didn’t first SEE her but he had to have heard her from across the park and just didn’t realize the noise not only was human but that cacophony was from KT. That was his first big HUGE signal to steer clear

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No way. Nope. He didn’t first SEE her but he had to have heard her from across the park and just didn’t realize the noise not only was human but that cacophony was from KT. That was his first big HUGE signal to steer clear
Actually you're not too far off! Lol..This is how it went. He found her on Periscope and one evening he was at Disneyland and heard someone talking loudly and acting obnoxious. He realized it was Katie talking to her phone during a Periscope live stream. According to him, his first thought was that she was completely crazy. But did that stop him from pursuing her? Nope! Did the wedding ring on her finger stop him from pursuing her? Nope! Did having a GF stop him from pursuing her? Nope! He was determined to become a part of The Disney Bears & break up a marriage! Two selfish people that only care about themselves and what others can do for them!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Their whole new get into shape thing didn't last long, did it?
I mean what did we get in the end..... 30 seconds of them faking to work out in the Anacapa Gym, and it hasn't been touched on since.

To be fair, Spence couldn't hide his contempt for the idea and at least was honest about it not being his thing,
but KT, wassup up girl? Are you gonna hit the gym again for us..... or you done too?

I guess it's just as well, the demographic of their Stans shows they are lazy bums just like themselves with zero work ethic, sitting on their asses all day, claiming welfare.
The whole get fit thing just harms the channel I suppose.

Best thing to come out of the whole thing was @Yojimbo36 awesome Workout Montage video.... a truly glorious moment in Tattle history.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Actually you're not too far off! Lol..This is how it went. He found her on Periscope and one evening he was at Disneyland and heard someone talking loudly and acting obnoxious. He realized it was Katie talking to her phone during a Periscope live stream. According to him, his first thought was that she was completely crazy. But did that stop him from pursuing her? Nope! Did the wedding ring on her finger stop him from pursuing her? Nope! Did having a GF stop him from pursuing her? Nope! He was determined to become a part of The Disney Bears & break up a marriage! Two selfish people that only care about themselves and what others can do for them!
Yeah, he REALLY wanted to be part of The Disney Bears. He also loved being part of The Sunday Funday Crew. He drew a sign for it!? It was just a bunch of them hanging out every Sunday. I wonder what Spence did before he started hanging out at DL all the time? A part of me wonders if ge did indeed become an AP to meet KT. I could be remembering wrong, but I thought he and Salina bought their AP's together 🤔

Reactions: 8
The recent video where KT is harping on about the upcoming Magic Key terrace really grinds my gears.

Holy projecting, Batman. She continually solicits thoughts and opinions from the viewers, while simultaneously poisoning the well and biasing the responses with her own baggage.

I’m paraphrasing, but it was something along the lines of ”What are your thoughts, guys? Are you excited about the new magic key terrace, or do you think it’s too little too late and Disney should go duck themselves?”

Before I moved into my mom’s basement and started living off my weekly allowance for doing chores around the house, I did a fair amount of user experience research around software.

You might be asking yourself, “Tom, with all of your pre-basement experience in the software industry, what would you say is rule #1 for obtaining thorough and honest qualitative feedback from people?”

I’m so glad you inquired. The key, of course, is to ask non-leading, open-ended questions.

If I asked my users questions like hers, I would have built products that nobody liked - because I valued my own opinion over those of the people that truly mattered.

As we continue to point out, nobody asked her to hitch her buggy to this horse. She made a conscious decision to bank her entire livelihood on a business that owes her nothing and will continue to act in its own best interest with zero regard for leeches like her.

Don‘t like the reservation system? No worries, there are thousands of other people to take your place who are more than happy to plan their trip in advance.

When you don’t have the time, money, or developmental deficiencies to go to the park 8 days a week like these two chuckleheads - a simple reservation ain’t all that much to ask.

Best remove ‘em.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I only could muster 2 minutes of Dylan and “Solo Spence” in their collaboration.

When Spencer references that Katie didn’t join and that “sometimes they have to divide and conquer and that bills have to be paid”, is Spencer referring to Katie going to visit Oma today and shaking her down for a check?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They definitely do NOT use a gimbal. I've seen them in the parks and have never seen them with one. I also remember one video when it was just KT & Brickey (last summer I think?) and he had to explain to her how to use his.

I found it - it's in the first minute of this video and then she has issues again around 3:40:

If anyone knows what video this is in, maybe save it for when they go back and edit it out in an attempt to deny it happened.
The recent video where KT is harping on about the upcoming Magic Key terrace really grinds my gears.

Holy projecting, Batman. She continually solicits thoughts and opinions from the viewers, while simultaneously poisoning the well and biasing the responses with her own baggage.

I’m paraphrasing, but it was something along the lines of ”What are your thoughts, guys? Are you excited about the new magic key terrace, or do you think it’s too little too late and Disney should go duck themselves?”

Before I moved into my mom’s basement and started living off my weekly allowance for doing chores around the house, I did a fair amount of user experience research around software.

You might be asking yourself, “Tom, with all of your pre-basement experience in the software industry, what would you say is rule #1 for obtaining thorough and honest qualitative feedback from people?”

I’m so glad you inquired. The key, of course, is to ask non-leading, open-ended questions.

If I asked my users questions like hers, I would have built products that nobody liked - because I valued my own opinion over those of the people that truly mattered.

As we continue to point out, nobody asked her to hitch her buggy to this horse. She made a conscious decision to bank her entire livelihood on a business that owes her nothing and will continue to act in its own best interest with zero regard for leeches like her.

Don‘t like the reservation system? No worries, there are thousands of other people to take your place who are more than happy to plan their trip in advance.

When you don’t have the time, money, or developmental deficiencies to go to the park 8 days a week like these two chuckleheads - a simple reservation ain’t all that much to ask.

Best remove ‘em.
Another eloquent critique from our wonderful Mr. Wambsgans. A true Tattle MVP. You hit it outta the park! ⚾

• Heart
This comment was from the video a couple of days ago. It is no longer there, been deleted by KT.

1643203584536.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Here are all the vlogs/lives that are showing deleted. Most of these are deleted because they had to restart a livestream due to connection issues.

The two legit deletes are at the bottom of this list, "Leaked Reopening" and "California guidelines"

This info is from Playboard. Not sure how accurate it is. https://playboard.co/en/channel/UCZiAkEqYWv7pZwtWOgmstLw

View attachment 1012996
Accurate. I’ve been told that it can be “deleted” from our view? But it’s still there on their end. So if they want to reuse. They can.

Reactions: 5
I only could muster 2 minutes of Dylan and “Solo Spence” in their collaboration.

When Spencer references that Katie didn’t join and that “sometimes they have to divide and conquer and that bills have to be paid”, is Spencer referring to Katie going to visit Oma today and shaking her down for a check?
Absolutely. Multiple Reasons.

1. The YouTube Earnings they received last week for December are gone between Anacapa rent, the Credit Cards, etc.
2. Mommy is not advancing Spence his allowance for February
3. Disney World in March needs to be paid for.
4. Money needed to pay Uncle Sam. The 1099's for YouTube earnings have gone out. They will clearly owe more then $1,000 and I don't see BLOB smart enough to make Estimated Tax Payments which means they will probably be subject to tax penalties.

Reactions: 9
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.