Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay…is it just me, or are they taking down videos left n right. Someone please record before they best remove em.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Eating ice cream at 11 at night while supposedly on a diet, of course they didn’t film that part.

The most interesting part of that video was the security guard making a point of telling her she can’t even go into the bathroom because she lost her mask after she posted a maskless photo from the bathroom a few days ago.
DUUUDE. The guard was like. Piss off. And her reaction😂

I bet she had to pee. 😂

Also, “taking home food to family members”? Thanks for the sarcasm. “ I can’t eat sugar WHOO.” Thanks for lying. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think they have taken some vids down. It would be hard to know which ones.
@Therealdeal There was one that was at a carnival at night. She was laughing her butt off. Someone, her mom? Said they weren’t going to get on a ride, but offered her a Xanax. So she went on it. It’s old. Can’t find it. So. Yes. Things are dropping off. If you know how to record? Record.

• Wow
I think they have taken some vids down. It would be hard to know which ones.
I think someone said they took down the Galaxy's Edge live where she stated she's a witch. I've never looked myself, but I wouldn't be surprised if they've pulled some

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think someone said they took down the Galaxy's Edge live where she stated she's a witch. I've never looked myself, but I wouldn't be surprised if they've pulled some
Unless they have them in another area where you have to take hours to find? I couldn’t find that one either. I couldn’t find the live one where she is talking about California.

Reactions: 6
Okay…is it just me, or are they taking down videos left n right. Someone please record before they best remove em.
KT had a whole insta highlight thingy where she was trash talking California and the Governor ( but they never get political). She was at Irvine Spectrum ranting and raving about how it was way more unsafe being there, than it was being at Disneyland! Too bad nobody archived them priceless gems.

Reactions: 13
If anyone has a recording or a link to the video where they said Newsom was taunting Disney fans by standing in front of the California letters, I’d love to see that one! I’ve never managed to track it down myself.

• Heart
  • Haha
KT had a whole insta highlight thingy where she was trash talking California and the Governor ( but they never get political). She was at Irvine Spectrum ranting and raving about how it was way more unsafe being there, than it was being at Disneyland! Too bad nobody archived them priceless gems.
Yup! She was also not shy about supporting the recall for him. Most likely for the sole reason of denying her access to Disneyland during a pandemic 🙄

Reactions: 12
All of those vloggers were together last night around closing. When they're all together like that...a tattle of vloggers if you will... They are PEAK annoying. I would be so mad encountering these assholes acting a fool like they own the place and they don't seem embarrassed about it. None of them do.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Don’t mind me…just adding to the laundry list of things that KT doesn’t know.

I would be so embarrassed to not know basic BASIC geography of the friggin' state I'm so proud to be a resident of. What an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If anyone has a recording or a link to the video where they said Newsom was taunting Disney fans by standing in front of the California letters, I’d love to see that one! I’ve never managed to track it down myself.
I remember that one! Was it an IG rant or a YouTube live? They probably removed it knowing them! They can't let their stans see them for who they truly are! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The most interesting part of that video was the security guard making a point of telling her she can’t even go into the bathroom because she lost her mask after she posted a maskless photo from the bathroom a few days ago.
Who only brings one mask with them to the park? I’ve gone to the parks few times and have at-least 3 masks with me just incase one gets wet or dirty. Guess she’s got a handle on her Covid anxiety.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.