Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay…is it just me, or are they taking down videos left n right. Someone please record before they best remove em.
It wouldn't surprise me at all, but then again I think they lose revenue from future views if they do delete, which would be a difficult choice for them.
I think really bad one's, sure I would definitely think she's deleting that part of her history, especially after her new bullshit reinvention of herself that she is going through.
I did download a lot of those old Periscope videos that she was freaking out about the other week, those definitely had her panicked when she realised they were still around.

"watch two selfish racists ruin the evening of multiple guests at Disney by acting like misbehaved two year olds"
I like it, I think we need to get tough like this for the next one. A little tweaking maybe, but yeah something like this...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh Lalo, I think you're my favorite!!!

I lived in CA as a kid (only Kindergarten in Orange County [Fullerton] and San Bernardino County [Chino] through half of fourth grade) and as an adult in 29 Palms for a few years, but even I knew there was more to the state above San Francisco!!! Has she never looked at a map before they drive anywhere!?!?! I guess I'm old-fashioned ....

I am probably going to DL and DCA in April and I just hope I see them so I can yell, "OMG that is THEEEEE Real Deal!" at nothing in particular just to get their goat. And if they turn, "Oh, sorry bout that." I need to think of something to shout if I happen to hear the cackling laugh.

But in all reality, I sure hope I don't see them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'll share eventually! 😁 But here's the vid where she admits to being a witch..around 44:24

Just after she talks about the witch part, she goes into her nursing education. I have looked at the program she attended and compared it to the community college where I live that has an LPN program. Here the LPN program is only one semester shorter than the RN program. Both require college level algebra, English, anatomy and physiology with labs, etc. The LPN program requires those courses because it is allows you to go on to become an RN with some additional nursing classes (mainly pediatric and additional maternity and mental health coursework).

My long winded point is that KT’s LPN program seems more of a fly by night express trip to sit for your boards. Now, some good nurses may come out of those programs. After all, 90% of nursing is really learned on the job. But I also believe those programs allow some folks through who wouldn’t make it in a standard program, and who are weak nurses. Exhibit A, KT slockbower. Given that she then barely worked, she never really finished her actual nursing training.

This is why she comes off as knowing so little about nursing and healthcare. It’s cause she really doesn’t know anything.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Did anyone find the way she spoke to the calligraphers in the Lunar new year video incredibly patronising?

I'm not sure she was speaking that way because they were Chinese or because they were elderly, but either way, it was not appropriate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Did anyone find the way she spoke to the calligraphers in the Lunar new year video incredibly patronising?

I'm not sure she was speaking that way because they were Chinese or because they were elderly, but either way it, it was not appropriate.
they were probably thinking "please get out of my face i'm just here as a job"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It wouldn't surprise me at all, but then again I think they lose revenue from future views if they do delete, which would be a difficult choice for them.
I think really bad one's, sure I would definitely think she's deleting that part of her history, especially after her new bullshit reinvention of herself that she is going through.
I did download a lot of those old Periscope videos that she was freaking out about the other week, those definitely had her panicked when she realised they were still around.

I like it, I think we need to get tough like this for the next one. A little tweaking maybe, but yeah something like this...
Way back when Spence started the channel, (after they were removed from The Disney Bears), Spence did a WHW with their friend. I think his name was Kyle. The friend got into trouble and banned from DL, because he pretended he got a job there as Maui (character) and took paid jobs for kids birthday parties from people he met at the park. But then never showed up. So kids with Moana themed parties were upset. I'm a bit fuzzy on what exactly happened.

Anyway, on a live (with Jeremy maybe?), Spence said they were no longer friends with Kyle, but Spence didn't want to take down any videos with him in them because it would hurt their channel financially. I do believe he changed the thumbnail from the live Kyle did with him. So, if they are removing vids I'd be very curious what they are trying to hide

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I'm not sure she was speaking that way because they were Chinese or because they were elderly, but either way it, it was not appropriate.
I had to fast fwd through this part. Super awkward and cringe. Zero social skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I'm not sure she was speaking that way because they were Chinese or because they were elderly, but either way, it was not appropriate.
It was also super fake as her high pitched voice indicated. I’m sure that calligraphy went right in the trash 🗑. She was speaking to them like they were kindergarteners… she might as well pulled out her Rush Hour Chris Tucker voice “Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth??” Inappropriate indeed.

Reactions: 13
Things that annoy me about Spencer - Number 45

Whenever he sees anything with "Grogu" from the Mandalorian on it and does that stupid "Oh Grogu" thing in that stupid voice (You know the one)

F***ing Manchild, get a real job and be a man!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Things that annoy me about Spencer - Number 45

Whenever he sees anything with "Grogu" from the Mandalorian on it and does that stupid "Oh Grogu" thing in that stupid voice (You know the one)

F***ing Manchild!!!
I hate this with a passion

• Heart
Reactions: 13
LMAO in their live for this special new magic key whatever, kt said "someone suggested putting limits on how many times you can go" or something. AS IF ! if they did that, we'd never hear the end of them complaining about how they come five times a week, how kt was practically raised there, thats their home, they wake up early to make reservations blah blah blah blah blah

Reactions: 10
When she said her favorite thing at the Lunar New Year celebration were the Garlic Noodles, which were, in the guide’s words, “garlic butter and Parmesan cheese”, I knew I had wasted 10 minutes of my life 😫 I’m signing off from these two and the board…my brain can’t take it anymore. Glad they are making lifestyle changes with the fitness after all our criticisms here. Hopefully, she can stop giving cooking and running diet commentary because she really gives bad diet advice. So long folks!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does KT's step dad go to the park daily? Is he jobless too in 2022?

I wonder what his insurance fraud is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
LMAO in their live for this special new magic key whatever, kt said "someone suggested putting limits on how many times you can go" or something. AS IF ! if they did that, we'd never hear the end of them complaining about how they come five times a week, how kt was practically raised there, thats their home, they wake up early to make reservations blah blah blah blah blah
Do it Disney!!! 😂 No one needs to be at Disneyland every week 🙄

Their Haunted Mansion vlog was beyond obnoxious. They remind me of those obnoxious teenagers at the mall that just won’t leave at closing. Touching and messing up all the merch on their way out, JFC. It’s a particularly horrible look when you are a grown ass adult though.

KT straight up saying she threw her mask away, lolz. Lemme guess her “Covid anxiety” was triggered by having to wear a mask, which also triggers her “anxiety”. 🥴🥴🥴

Low key hoped Security Guard Jeremy purposely let her throw it away so she could leave the freaking park already and be denied access to stores & the can 🚽 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.