Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t with these people. They’re so tired from getting their car serviced !?!?! Then try and justify the Vegas tire situation…. It’s never their fault I guess …. Idiots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Lmao, she bought up the googling of things and said "we could do that, but we don't"
and also tried to provide a lame explanation for why Spence missed the bald tyre on the Vegas Trip and then contradicted his explanation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Lots of people got their booster and flu shots at the same time because the Pfizer booster was approved right around the start of flu season. However, it was only for high risk people at that time, and I’m not sure either of them would’ve qualified unless they have some illness/condition I don’t know about. If they are indeed high risk, and utilized that status to get an early booster, then their behavior during this whole thing has been disgusting and selfish.
Yep. I got my booster and flu shot beginning of Oct. but I am a nurse.

Small tires in the front, bigger tires in the back. I wasn't sure if he was talking about KT or the car. After 5 minutes of listening to them go on about that flat tire I turned it off. I'd rather watch a rerun of Bar Rescue. If anyone watches the whole thing please let me know If Crouton J found pants (I'm really concerned) and how many times tonight did she bring up the haters and trolls....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are they really just reading every single item on the Lunar New Year menu? Riveting content.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep. I got my booster and flu shot beginning of Oct. but I am a nurse.
Thank you for being a nurse❤

I have the live on in the background while I clean and can't believe I am hearing about the tires again and the lame excuses. I know nothing about cars but it is still ABSURB that they did not see how bad the tires were or to even attempt to check. I am not buying it.

They are still busy, so busy that we can't possibly see or understand what that is like.

They are giving away a $20 pin set, not a $1399 Magic Key Pass voucher. The cow is dried up. The teats are cracked. Stop trying to milk it anymore!!!! Just give the damn pins away.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WHO THE HELL is Kimberly Moore, she is like a Disney Vlogger groupie, she drops huge cash on multiple channels, Just gave the pan handlers $100

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I can't with KT! She literally makes me sick! She's also bashing other vloggers. "We don't ask for anything in return like others. We are just so happy that you watch our vids so we want to give you guys something. We don't care if we stay at 85k subscribers forever"!!! Wow! I can't watch the rest tonight. Her stans are eating it all up!

• Sick
Never seen any giveaway played out like this. They’re acting like they’re giving out a $500 gift card. It’s just a “$30” pin set…..Legit tears when someone asked if they were giving away Disney tickets 😂😂 and kt was quick to say NO. They on some high horse tonight 🙄. They’re so generous. But in the future they might be giving away expensive things less bc $30 is a lot to them.

• Sick
  • Haha
I can't with KT! She literally makes me sick! She's also bashing other vloggers. "We don't ask for anything in return like others. We are just so happy that you watch our vids so we want to give you guys something. We don't care if we stay at 85k subscribers forever"!!! Wow! I can't watch the rest tonight. Her stans are eating it all up!
Did you catch it when she said, "Thank you so much, we know how hard you all work for your Money and we appreciate it." (something like that) Makes me so sick.

• Sick
  • Angry
Now we’re 10 minutes in to them rambling on about their giveaway as if they’re giving away a gold necklace and not a starter pin set that they probably got for free. And 10 minutes of them telling us about how they’re just doing this out of the goodness of their hearts and they don’t feel the need to publicize what they do for a charity. One thing these grifters really need to learn is that over explaining is a tell that you’re lying.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.