Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s losing it folks. Her brain is breaking, she’s absolutely obsessed with us.

15900D1F-7B46-4754-81CE-AFC86E2A2966.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Come on KT... let's get "Wallet Wednesday" streaming, we're all waiting here!
Nervous? I'd be..... I mean you're Live after all.
You're really going to think about what you say.... no Editing Pants Spence and his jump cuts to bail you out.
We've got some excellent clippers here too as you know, for those juicy, controversial clips.

Looking forward to it, so much pressure, so much attention (none of it good) focused on you right now. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree that they likely ARE NOT vaccinated and lied about it repeatedly. They claimed to have gotten a booster and flu shot at the same time, seems unlikely to me. Why would they get different types of vaccines? Seems like another embellished detail to hide the truth.

The fact that they insisted on traveling during the early days of the pandemic shows they just don’t care about anything or anyone except getting their Disney fix! The constant bitching about masks and strict rules… like others have said they contradict themselves with all the lies. Can someone link the video where Spence was sick at the parks with (more than likely) Covid?

Also newsflash to KTP- I don’t enjoy the feeling of a mask either. I do enjoy taking steps to keep myself and others safe from illness. I don’t think she cleans her hands before touching food either. I CRINGE when people cook while touching their phone (like she does in her lives). I wipe my phone down with a Clorox wipe whenever I get home.

Sorry to anyone residing in FL, but I really think they should relocate there. They talked so much tit about CA and need to just GTFO!!!
Lots of people got their booster and flu shots at the same time because the Pfizer booster was approved right around the start of flu season. However, it was only for high risk people at that time, and I’m not sure either of them would’ve qualified unless they have some illness/condition I don’t know about. If they are indeed high risk, and utilized that status to get an early booster, then their behavior during this whole thing has been disgusting and selfish.

Reactions: 14
Wait…wasn’t it mentioned recently on Tattle that they never did the giveaways they promised??? I swear I read it. Funny timing that here comes an actual giveaway!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Plot Twist.....
The winner will be someone she suspects is one of us, in a lame attempt to find our details when we claim it.

Congratulations to Lalo Salamanca! You won the PIN set!

Katie just needs your full name (including middle initial), date of birth (to make sure you are old enough to participate in the contest or if you need a parent’s permission), and your employer’s address.

they probably got that at a discount from the cast member store, since they have so many cast member friends
Or they got it from an unattended “Toys for Tots” drop off bin…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree that they likely ARE NOT vaccinated and lied about it repeatedly. They claimed to have gotten a booster and flu shot at the same time, seems unlikely to me. Why would they get different types of vaccines? Seems like another embellished detail to hide the truth.

The fact that they insisted on traveling during the early days of the pandemic shows they just don’t care about anything or anyone except getting their Disney fix! The constant bitching about masks and strict rules… like others have said they contradict themselves with all the lies. Can someone link the video where Spence was sick at the parks with (more than likely) Covid?

Also newsflash to KTP- I don’t enjoy the feeling of a mask either. I do enjoy taking steps to keep myself and others safe from illness. I don’t think she cleans her hands before touching food either. I CRINGE when people cook while touching their phone (like she does in her lives). I wipe my phone down with a Clorox wipe whenever I get home.

Sorry to anyone residing in FL, but I really think they should relocate there. They talked so much tit about CA and need to just GTFO!!!
I got my booster and flu shot at the same time. It really isn't uncommon and not a big deal except for feeling crappy and having both arms sore instead of spacing it out. Most people like to space them out so they don't feel so bad from both shots at the same time. I was in the medical field in the military for 20 years so am used to getting multiple immunizations at the same time.

I don't know if they are vaccinated for not because they are so full of it, but I agree about the masks. It is really weird how suddenly she is acting like she cares and is claiming to wear one in the parks now. I don't really buy that either. And don't even get me started on her constantly groping and creepily touching everything. She is so insanitary. ***MAJOR CRINGE***.

Reactions: 16
Lots of people got their booster and flu shots at the same time because the Pfizer booster was approved right around the start of flu season. However, it was only for high risk people at that time, and I’m not sure either of them would’ve qualified unless they have some illness/condition I don’t know about. If they are indeed high risk, and utilized that status to get an early booster, then their behavior during this whole thing has been disgusting and selfish.
Katie takes meds for high blood pressure. She has said it's not high because of her lifestyle, it's hereditary. Not sure about Spence. I do recall them showing vaccine cards. She had Pfzer and Spence Moderna, unless they were fake. Lol

Reactions: 10
Oops. I just responded, too.

Reactions: 7
What a surprise! Anything to try and lure views / super chats! View attachment 1001300
View attachment 1001301
Typo aside, can you not just commit to a specific time and stick to it - for the sake of the people who are planning to take time out of their busy lives to watch your stream? These viewers are your livelihood, after all.

”We’ll be live at 8pm sharp - see you then!“

Nope. She gives a loose window of time where people may try to tune in a full 30 minutes early, wasting their own valuable time.

• Haha
Typo aside, can you not just commit to a specific time and stick to it - for the sake of the people who are planning to take time out of their busy lives to watch your stream? These viewers are your livelihood, after all.

”We’ll be live at 8pm sharp - see you then!“

Nope. She gives a loose window of time where people may try to tune in a full 30 minutes early, wasting their own valuable time.
They are sooooo busy, don't you know????

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have a feeling they used a fake vaccine card to prove they are vaccinated because they never made a vaccination video! Almost every single vlogger who uploads frequently post one, even Adam the Woo! He also did a video for his booster. These losers film and photograph EVERY.DAMN.THING. except covid vaccine shots & rapid tests 🤣 Things that make you go hmmm..

so who is going to ask in the live tonight how the person is doing who KT saved their life at Disneyland last week? 🤣 or how her foot is healing up after the Mark Twain Stampede of 2022 or if Spencer still has Covid!! So much to choose from!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
they probably got that at a discount from the cast member store, since they have so many cast member friends
Or there's some poor stan that sent BLOB that pin set as a gift and are now watching live as it is given away to some other jackass.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.