Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And in the end KT could not resist mentioning the trolls and telling everyone (for the 100th time), that they do everything themselves! Gosh someone needs to smack this b*tch! Pronto!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Love how they said they think donations to charities should be anonymous all the time, and who are we to question their charitable contributions. KT shares everything in a calculated manner to make herself look superior to others, surely she would want that info out there if they actually did donate.

Reactions: 15
She was clearly reading Tattle before they went live because at the end she made a point to make a speech reminding everyone to wear masks and wash their hands to stay safe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
And in the end KT could not resist mentioning the trolls and telling everyone (for the 100th time), that they do everything themselves! Gosh someone needs to smack this b*tch! Pronto!
" I didn't even see any bad comments" um so that's why you decided to bring it up? Because you didn't see any .....sure JanšŸ™„ Then doofus Spence brings up long beards when he has a member of ZZ Top as a moderator!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Waitā€¦wasnā€™t it mentioned recently on Tattle that they never did the giveaways they promised??? I swear I read it. Funny timing that here comes an actual giveaway!
I was thinking the exact same thing LOL. They are so predictable and transparent. Desperate much?

Reactions: 12
LMAO, the ONLY channel that has to thank mods for tackling its army of trolls.... no other channel needs to do it.
Can you imagine Magic Journeys ending their video going, yeah thanks to all our Mods for dealing with all our trolls, hahaha. Would never happen.
They just don't get it, but Disney sure does, that's why they never get asked or invited to anything by them.

On another note......

Am I the only one who wonders if she might have had a person talking to her through that headset?
The whole thing was weird and she kept it on when she didn't need it on. I am a little suspicious of it, she seemed to have an answer for everything...fast.
I wouldn't be surprised if they had a third person in on the whole thing during the live telling her what was going on here and in the chat.
It's something that occurred to me.. that whole headset thing was weird.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ainita Bonghit gets an award for the most hilarious username ever. ROFLMAO šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Interesting that theyā€™ve turned off the chat transcript for this one. Probably because Dylan was in the chat and everyone was praising his lightning lane video and then lots of chat about other great vloggers. You could tell that annoyed them.

Itā€™s also obvious Spencer genuinely likes Justin and Katie really doesnā€™t. You could see her eyes roll when Spence brought him up. She then calls Justin insane but fakes concern about Ally. Her ā€˜good friend Allyā€™ who she only gets updates on from Instagram stories. She is quite happy to throw shade around, but no, only other people can be ā€˜hatersā€™.

Spencer and Katie really donā€™t have much in common. Such an odd pairing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
LMAO, the ONLY channel that has to thank mods for tackling its army of trolls.... no other channel needs to do it.
Can you imagine Magic Journeys ending their video going, yeah thanks to all our Mods for dealing with all our trolls, hahaha. Would never happen.
They just don't get it, but Disney sure does, that's why they never get asked or invited to anything by them.

On another note......

Am I the only one who wonders if she might have had a person talking to her through that headset?
The whole thing was weird and she kept it on when she didn't need it on. I am a little suspicious of it, she seemed to have an answer for everything...fast.
I wouldn't be surprised if they had a third person in on the whole thing during the live telling her what was going on here and in the chat.
It's something that occurred to me.. that whole headset thing was weird.
I saw maybe 30 seconds of the live stream tonight (thatā€™s all I could stomach!) and not only was the headset extremely odd but she was EXTRA LOUD! Hopefully they donā€™t have neighbors above or below them. Iā€™d hate to have them as a neighbor!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I need to know everything about the mods J Pike and Jason Deyoung (Moderators). Anyone have any leads?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I need to know everything about the mods J Pike and Jason Deyoung (Moderators). Anyone have any leads?
I just know Jason is in Florida and J.Pike has been a long time viewer/subscriber. I block them! Lol

From Chris Rodger's IG live tonight..but he didn't want to talk about the biggest trolls ever-Katie and Spencer! (That's not me who asked)
6E621144-8EE6-4581-B419-FDD622F60626.jpeg

" I didn't even see any bad comments" um so that's why you decided to bring it up? Because you didn't see any .....sure JanšŸ™„ Then doofus Spence brings up long beards when he has a member of ZZ Top as a moderator!?
Well there are no bad comments, just truthful ones! šŸ˜‚
We can see she's constantly looking at her phone "We only have like 20 haters". Proceeds to assign like 10 moderators! So her and Dopey can't tackle 20 haters?? Oh she also said recently that most of the time it's the same person using different accounts! Lol...Sure Jan!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Jeff Pike is ZZ Top. I believe he's from Washington State, but he was in CA on Spence's birthday. As mentioned above, it's weird Spence would thank him, and then talk about trolls with their long beards šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Jeff Pike is ZZ Top. I believe he's from Washington State, but he was in CA on Spence's birthday. As mentioned above, it's weird Spence would thank him, and then talk about trolls with their long beards šŸ¤”
Heā€™s also Brickeyā€™s main mod. Seems like a nice enough guy. Sucks to see people getting roped into their charade, especially considering BLABā€™s track record of using people. I canā€™t imagine they actually give anything to their mods.

Lol wtf was that Spencer looks like a red troll himself. Dude looks like heā€™s aged a decade since Karen moved in with him. Another reason no other vloggers like them, because they always got to throw little digs instead of saying we do this they have to say we do this UNLIKE other vloggers. No one gives a tit if you do it all by yourself or not people care about the content and quality of the vlog and other vloggers are just way more superior and that shows in the how many more subscribers they have.

I just know Jason is in Florida and J.Pike has been a long time viewer/subscriber. I block them! Lol

From Chris Rodger's IG live tonight..but he didn't want to talk about the biggest trolls ever-Katie and Spencer! (That's not me who asked)
View attachment 1001482

Well there are no bad comments, just truthful ones! šŸ˜‚
We can see she's constantly looking at her phone "We only have like 20 haters". Proceeds to assign like 10 moderators! So her and Dopey can't tackle 20 haters?? Oh she also said recently that most of the time it's the same person using different accounts! Lol...Sure Jan!
I might know who that is šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.