Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it that Spence constantly rants about them not getting more free perks with his park pass?

When I buy my movie ticket I don’t expect them to give me free popcorn and snacks.

He knew the conditions of the pass when he bought it, happily accepted them, and then couldn’t wait to rush out a video to brag they had them.

If he feels so strongly and really wanted to do a meaningful protest he wouldn’t renew it when the time comes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why is it that Spence rants about them not getting more free perks with his park pass?

When I buy my movie ticket I don’t expect them to give me free popcorn and snacks.

He knew the conditions of the pass when he bought it and accepted them.
If he really wanted to protest he wouldn’t renew it when the time comes but we all know he will.
They contradict themselves so much. I didn't start watching or even know who they were until we were well into the pandemic. They have done nothing but brag over and over again that they will NEVER be priced out of DL and will pay whatever. Well, you are getting your wish. You can pay for your photos and pay for day tickets if you don't like the Magic Key program that you willingly and excitedly bragged about paying $1399 pre-tax.

I am also a big Disney fan and love going to the parks. However, my trips are fewer and far between due to cost and I get a deal with military discount tickets. They have had no issue with being at the parks so many times lately. The griping is beyond old at this point. Saying the words "appreciate" and "grateful" 30 times while bitching and complaining doesn't make any sense. It is fine to have legitimate concerns with Disney as a corporation but they are ridiculous with their hypocrisy and manufactured drama (shocking, I know).

I still am reeling over her lies in the live stream towards the family on the Mark Twain. They were not aggressive nor did anyone cut you off or step on your foot. KT is a VILE human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why is it that Spence rants about them not getting more free perks with his park pass?

He knew the conditions of the pass when he bought it, happily accepted them, and then couldn’t wait to rush out a video to brag they had them.

If he feels so strongly and really wanted to do a meaningful protest he wouldn’t renew it when the time comes.
Yea, talk about being out of touch and entitled. They spent $1399+ tax on Dream Keys for themselves. Highball the taxes and let's say $1700 each for the year. If they go to the parks at minimum 2 times per week (104 visits per year) they are paying roughly $17 per park pass/visit versus a daily pass of $120 (ish). They claim that Disney "uses" APs to make money from them on merch, etc. I'm sorry but I'm calling bullshit. They clearly do not spend a lot at the parks during visits (they bring lunches, etc.) except the occasional treat/meal. They don't buy enough merch (they just show it) to matter and they are opposed to buying Genie+/LL. So where is Disney "using" the APs? I would bet money that they LOSE money on APs. I'm an AP at WDW and I gladly pay my annual fee because I know I am getting a huge bargain even with the limited times we go per year.

This is just more entitled whining from two out of touch losers who thinks they own DL and are demanding 24/7 access. They are oblivious to the changing world around them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She has doubled (tripled?) down on crazy this year. Good luck with that, KT. She will never be in with the SoCal elite, she will never reach IG/YT fame she so desperately wants, she only has the crowning achievement of being Disneyland’s resident Karen-licia.

BLOB feels they are entitled to perks just by being the super influential influencers that they are 😂. Hey Spencer, put your money where your mouth is and let your Magic Key expire like KT’s LVN license. You guys are both obviously good at giving up on things! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Out of curiosity did they get banned from Universal or Knotts. As it seems like every video they do is from Disney and maybe Costco.
I'm curious about this too because when people ask them about it, they're super dismissive and quick to change the subject. But I remember a time not long ago that they were giving HIGH praise to both Knott's & Universal. They even bought Uni AP's in Orlando last Spring, but then they didn't go at all during their last FL trip in October - not even when they added on extra days.

It seemed like there might've been some drama that turned KT against those parks based off some comments she made last year. They probably tried to get on their PR list like some other vloggers and were quickly denied so now she's just bitter. LOL

Why is it that Spence constantly rants about them not getting more free perks with his park pass?

YES!! This is exactly what I was thinking too!! The perks are just that, perks. Stop complaining about them. If you don't want them, don't use them. Disney doesn't owe you anything other than what was in the contract when you paid for the pass, which was just admission with a caveat of reservation availability and the parking that's included with the Dream Key.

Yea, talk about being out of touch and entitled. They spent $1399+ tax on Dream Keys for themselves. Highball the taxes and let's say $1700 each for the year. If they go to the parks at minimum 2 times per week (104 visits per year) they are paying roughly $17 per park pass/visit versus a daily pass of $120 (ish). They claim that Disney "uses" APs to make money from them on merch, etc. I'm sorry but I'm calling bullshit. They clearly do not spend a lot at the parks during visits (they bring lunches, etc.) except the occasional treat/meal. They don't buy enough merch (they just show it) to matter and they are opposed to buying Genie+/LL. So where is Disney "using" the APs? I would bet money that they LOSE money on APs. I'm an AP at WDW and I gladly pay my annual fee because I know I am getting a huge bargain even with the limited times we go per year.

This is just more entitled whining from two out of touch losers who thinks they own DL and are demanding 24/7 access. They are oblivious to the changing world around them.
Theme park tickets are probably the only thing that isn't taxed here in CA so it always surprises me whenever we pay tax for park tickets in FL. 😂
But to your point, I totally agree that when you break it down, they're exactly the demographic that Disney DOESN'T care about. They're going to the parks no matter what and they're not spending $$ like it's a rare trip.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
KT at 24:00 mark:
"Remember you get penalized if you don't show up for your reservation. So IF YOU WAKE UP WITH COVID or flu-like symptoms YOU STILL HAVE TO GO!".

Hello Disney executives... We now have an admission that these two have spread Covid throughout your park. Your guests are becoming infected and people are dying by these two.

And why? Because Katie and Spencer have decided that spreading Covid is better than getting a reservation ding.

This witch just told her fans to go to Disneyland with Covid.
Unbelievable how dangerous these two are to themselves and everyone they cross paths with.

They should be banned from the park.

You bet they were spreading covid!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I live on the Newport peninsula and they would definitely stick out like sore blobs/thumbs here. Even the older people are in fantastic shape and attractive. The lido marina village (where they tend to go) is very bougie nowadays…. if they went live there it wouldn’t go over well.

As a side note I am a magic key holder and I didn’t show up for three rese’s within a short period and surprisingly did NOT get dinged. Maybe it was a glitch? Just an FYI in case anyone else gets in that situation. No guarantees but it was a nice “perk” 😝.

Reactions: 18
Out of curiosity did they get banned from Universal or Knotts. As it seems like every video they do is from Disney and maybe Costco.
It's simple. Universal requires proof of vaccination, and they are not vaccinated.

I believe they have been lying about their vaccination status since the beginning. There is a video where Spencer claims to have just gotten back from his 2nd dose, and she slaps his arm and he does the worst acting pretending like it hurt the arm where he got the vaccine shot. "Hey ooh, I just got my shot there! Hehe!!" BS.

Nothing that they have said or done in the past 2 years has suggested that they are the type to do something for the greater good. In fact all they have done is prove the opposite. Spencer clearly had Covid in their video where they were watching the Christmas parade and instead of being responsible adults and leaving him at home to recover, they dragged him out Weekend at Bernie's style for Superchats.

They lie about everything else, why would they not lie about being vaccinated?

I'm curious about this too because when people ask them about it, they're super dismissive and quick to change the subject. But I remember a time not long ago that they were giving HIGH praise to both Knott's & Universal. They even bought Uni AP's in Orlando last Spring, but then they didn't go at all during their last FL trip in October.
They are Anti-mask, Anti-Vax, refuse (can't afford) to spend money on Covid test results ( I doubt he has health insurance), and don't get up early enough to make a Covid test appointment before the Covid testing sites close.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

You bet they were spreading covid!
Absolutely ridiculous, but not surprising with KT! Agreed of course they were spreading.
Another example of people that do not have common sense to stay away from the parks when sick. Sadly quite common. 🙄
Reminds me of this time when I was sitting in front of a person on Small World who was coughing and hacking the entire boat ride.
Two days later I got sick and was the sickest I have ever been. The Time Frame? Early March 2020. :unsure:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
It's simple. Universal requires proof of vaccination, and they are not vaccinated.

I believe they have been lying about their vaccination status since the beginning. There is a video where Spencer claims to have just gotten back from his 2nd dose, and she slaps his arm and he does the worst acting pretending like it hurt the arm where he got the vaccine shot. "Hey ooh, I just got my shot there! Hehe!!" BS.

Nothing that they have said or done in the past 2 years has suggested that they are the type to do something for the greater good. In fact all they have done is prove the opposite. Spencer clearly had Covid in their video where they were watching the Christmas parade and instead of being responsible adults and leaving him at home to recover, they dragged him out Weekend at Bernie's style for Superchats.

They are Anti-mask, Anti-Vax, refuse (can't afford) to spend money on Covid test results ( I doubt he has health insurance), and don't get up early enough to make a Covid test appointment before the Covid testing sites close.
can't wait for this to come up in their next live (tonight?)

• Haha
can't wait for this to come up in their next live (tonight?)
Is Disney all they live for....I never seen someone life revolve around Disney... And they are like teenagers no cares in the world no responsibilities.. no wonder he dresses the way he does.. they give nothing to society.. for dear God he can't even change the tire what kind of man is he.. my 18-year-old sister can change a tire

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When was the last time we had a sighting of our pal Crouton Jeremy on a live chat?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I agree that they likely ARE NOT vaccinated and lied about it repeatedly. They claimed to have gotten a booster and flu shot at the same time, seems unlikely to me. Why would they get different types of vaccines? Seems like another embellished detail to hide the truth.

The fact that they insisted on traveling during the early days of the pandemic shows they just don’t care about anything or anyone except getting their Disney fix! The constant bitching about masks and strict rules… like others have said they contradict themselves with all the lies. Can someone link the video where Spence was sick at the parks with (more than likely) Covid?

Also newsflash to KTP- I don’t enjoy the feeling of a mask either. I do enjoy taking steps to keep myself and others safe from illness. I don’t think she cleans her hands before touching food either. I CRINGE when people cook while touching their phone (like she does in her lives). I wipe my phone down with a Clorox wipe whenever I get home.

Sorry to anyone residing in FL, but I really think they should relocate there. They talked so much tit about CA and need to just GTFO!!!

• Heart
He's was missing in the last two lives!
I heard J. CROU decided to come to the dark side and join us.

He's busy cleaning out his mom's basement so he can post from there, just like the rest of us do.

View attachment 999240
ive never noticed this but we almost never see spencers neck ! it like fills in the shirt scoop perfectly and always sits under his shoulders. idk why but this annoyed me so much through the whole video
On the next livestream they are going to announce their latest charity donation.

Spencer donated half of his right eyebrow to his one true god:
Screenshot_20220119-175627_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220119-175345_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
In Justin Scarred's Oceanic Arts Tiki Video at around 3:00 he mentions Adam the Woo moving out of California and Adam's before unmentioned Roommates moving out too.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.