Best Life & Beyond #78 Spencer and Katie are Crooks, and Binky They Definitely Cooked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was great to see the Disneyland firetruck make an appearance in the Rose Parade this year!
Please excuse my cruddy picture. The lighting isn't very good in my basement.
I marched in the Rose Parade 24 years ago yesterday with my HS marching band. It was brutal! (bass drum)

My friend lives right off Colorado in Pasadena and they had the grandstands set up over a month ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Predicting what the New Year vlog will be about…

1) Arrives around 5-7pm

2) browses merchandise

3) eat

4) mentions crowds being high, then low, then high, then low

5) mentions crowds again

6) stays till they get kicked out (mentions how low the crowds are an hour after the park has officially closed)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

1) Arrives around 5-7pm

2) browses merchandise

3) eat

5) mentions crowds again

6) stays till they get kicked out (mentions how low the crowds are an hour after the park has officially closed)
7) we have to take an extended break for our health now.

8) impromptu overspending Vegas trip + 10,000 calories for mental health

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I marched in the Rose Parade 24 years ago yesterday with my HS marching band. It was brutal! (bass drum)

My friend lives right off Colorado in Pasadena and they had the grandstands set up over a month ago.
I marched 37 (yikes) years ago in the parade with my HS band. My first trip to CA and we also marched in Disneyland. It was brutal - so long and so early! But so cool to fly across the country as a freshman and see Southern California.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
7) we have to take an extended break for our health now.

8) impromptu overspending Vegas trip + 10,000 calories for mental health
9) Upon returning from the mental health trip upload a "We need to talk/Life update" vlog and then everything cycles back to #1 on the list lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I marched 37 (yikes) years ago in the parade with my HS band. My first trip to CA and we also marched in Disneyland. It was brutal - so long and so early! But so cool to fly across the country as a freshman and see Southern California.
We did Disneyland parades in 7th and 8th grade. That was really fun and we spent a ton of time backstage. I grew up out here in so cal so this stuff was a regular occurrence but still special. My sister did some choir thing every year at Disneyland as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It was great to see the Disneyland firetruck make an appearance in the Rose Parade this year!
Please excuse my cruddy picture. The lighting isn't very good in my basement.
That dude passed me yesterday on the 405 doing at least 90mph in the carpool lane. Unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Welcome to 2023 BLOB...
Searching YouTube.com for 'Best Life and Beyond'

Top 10 results:

2 are BLOB
4 are Disney Vloggers Exposed
4 are Louis Bee

Screenshot_20230102_162624.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

That's soo cool!! Back in high school, my friends and I would camp out on the street. We met lots of people and it was a huge party. We had a hard time staying awake after being awake all night. Those were good times!!

Well, if my math is correct, that would have been around the time that we camped out on the streets of pasadena. So, we watched you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

1) Arrives around 5-7pm

2) browses merchandise

3) eat

5) mentions crowds again

Will they shed tears over it being a new year with Disney? Will there be blood curdling Katie screams And cackles? (Pretty much guaranteed)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

1) Arrives around 5-7pm

2) browses merchandise

3) eat

5) mentions crowds again

l’m pretty sure that they will eat more than once.

KKKT honey, patroons and subscribers arent your ‘friends’. A friend is a person with whom you have a bond of mutual affection, typically one exclusive (sweetie the word exclusive means that means it doesn’t include) of sexual or family relations. This means that your family and Spence don’t count as friends either. So, from what I can see your friends are (maybe) Pixar Charlie and, ummm Dylan.

And no female friends.

Wow, you’ve hit your mid thirties and your only friends are a desperate, lonely old man and a venal, grasping younger man only interested in using your for subscribers.

Best Life. (*Snigger*).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
When will she ever learn that having your bright ass camera out in a dark room is rude? She does this on Disney dark rides and she did it at the Walking Dead Finale. Hell, she probably does a light show for Dense in the bedroom before getting it on and has the Fantasmic song playing in the background. And it probably turns this man-child on because he is a complete idiot. 🤢 They are both so disgusting.
Screenshot_20230102-161457_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230102-161519_Instagram.jpg
ThreadbareGeneralEskimodog-max-1mb.gif

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
In watching the Rose Parade today, I'm sure most of the marching bands were able to go to Disneyland I'm assuming yesterday. Park must've been packed!

I sure wish there was a video explaining in great detail just how busy it would've been over the weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.