Best Life & Beyond #78 Spencer and Katie are Crooks, and Binky They Definitely Cooked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT's waddling like a football player thats wrapping up a game and going back into the lockers has me WEAKKKK

Also "Yosemite was fun but i would rather be in the Aulani Hotel" comment - again, weeakkkk. Sweetie i don't think your current budget would ever allow for an Aulani trip best you can do is a Tahoe, Vegas, or Yosemite trip - during off season, mid week.
Shes referring to the Ahwahnee in Yosemite. That's the hotel she slept in, not in a bed, in one of their rooms, nooo - she napped for hours in their lobby. During their camping trip..she's disgusting

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I took one for the team and sort of watched this boring ass video. In a shocking turn of events, they have no regrets.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
One of "highlights" of 2022 in the clip show near the end is being able to hug characters again 🙄, are they seriously 5-year-olds?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
One of "highlights" of 2022 in the clip show near the end is being able to hug characters again 🙄, are they seriously 5-year-olds?
The other eye rolling highlight was THE TRAM coming back! There went the last vestige of exercise they got on a regular basis.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s actually the Ahwahnee hotel in Yosemite she was referring to; not Aulani.

Still, expensive. Edit: it’s what grand Californian and wilderness lodge were modeled after.
Oh man! They are going to be in the Fresno Area?! Hopefully those Bulldog gang members don’t get them! Or will they?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
3BDDE97D-268D-4CB7-974A-5FAC37D945E3.jpeg

Spencer and Katie talking get very heartfelt talking about Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway. Get ready for Spencer crying on the Train 2.0

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
It was so lame. Charlie was 2nd or 3rd in the clip of highlights.😆 And that dump the M hotel was in their too

You'd think they'd put in clips of their cruises on the Disney Wish, the Disney Wonder, their trip to Aulani, Epcot 40th at WDW, the other cruises on Royal Caribbean to the Bahamas, Haiti, and going to Comic-Con, major movie premieres, and most of all their fun outings with fellow vloggers.

tit...that was Ordinary Adventures. Sorry KT.

Boop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Well, yeah, there is that. LOL
Pmm makes me sick. He’s an annoying drunk who is a man child version of kt… just alone. Sorry I can’t support people who eat disgustingly unhealthy on a daily basis and promote it as living life to the fullest on YouTube e/social media
Hello! I’m pretty new here on tattle life! I actually tolerate PMM way more than BLAB, he doesn’t seem like a stuck up asshole compared to KT and Spencer, he has a more genuine appreciation towards the parks in my opinion. I used to watch BLAB religiously until covid happened and it showed their true colors of who they really are and I just couldn’t bring myself to keep watch them being fake and using others to try and climb their way up on youtube lol. And her saying that vlogging is way harder than nursing annoyed the hell outta me because if that was the case then she would have stayed being a nurse. My family and I work as nurses and struggled working during covid and hearing that from KT had made me lose all respect from her

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Spencer to Charlie:
My only regret is not banging Dani 702. Bro I’m telling you she was all over me. She kept on looking at me all night dude. If KT wouldn’t have been there….. dude I’m telling you. Did you see what she was wearing??? Dude that rack! I guarantee she’s a total spinner dude. Bro I was this close..this close…to tapping that tit man.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So they put regrets in the title, but didn’t express any regrets? Clickbait is such a sign of desperation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Has KT pretended to care about that poor football player? Or link him to Disney somehow? Don’t get me started on losing Ken Block 😭

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
i hope the other disney vloggers drop year in review vlogs. would be great to see them all featuring each other, while kt and spence have no friends shown in this vlog

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I took one for the team and sort of watched this boring ass video. In a shocking turn of events, they have no regrets.
The fact that they have no regrets proves they deserve every bit of bad energy and karma that comes their way!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s so bad. I can’t even make it through a full one these days.
Has anyone else noticed the really choppy editing? He's cutting mid sentence, repeatedly. It's like a record skipping. Very annoying.

Is there another vlogger who does that style of editing that I'm not aware of?

We all know that Drippy D likes to sample other vloggers styles.

Drippy D is In da houz

Screenshot_20230103_124145.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.