Best Life & Beyond #78 Spencer and Katie are Crooks, and Binky They Definitely Cooked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In honor of the new year, I won't call KT a disgusting, smelly, grotesque, she-beast, nurtured in hell's uterus, dog humping adulteress.

Much.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
KTs first Besties Live - for the same monthly price of Disney+, Netflix, Hulu & HBOMax - combined

How it started

How it's going

Screenshot_20230102_064451.jpg

Oh how the mighty have fallen, all thanks to KT.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So they did DCA last night. Isn’t their pass available today?! They went to scream “ZADDY TRITON” on a ride they’ve been on hundreds of times. They waste more money than I make in a year. 🤣🤣🤣

You know what tho? They are the ONE vlogger who does NOT say that the money you give them “goes back into the channel” so I guess they technically aren’t lying. Lol.

I watched KTs stories and she seems manic. It’s really…depressing…watching them act like this and be so absorbed in Disney that they can’t do/say anything else. Spencer looks DONE w her.

Oh boy…has anyone looked at their YT thumbnails from 1 and then 2 years ago. ROUGH.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So they did DCA last night. Isn’t their pass available today?!
I saw that they had microphones on… must’ve filmed a “New Year’s Day at Disneyland” vlog. I’m sure the content is riveting. I just can’t wait to find out…was it crowded?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
It was great to see the Disneyland firetruck make an appearance in the Rose Parade this year!
Please excuse my cruddy picture. The lighting isn't very good in my basement.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.