Best Life & Beyond #78 Spencer and Katie are Crooks, and Binky They Definitely Cooked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the year I get in the best shape of my life to prepare for hopefully having my first child in 2024. I need BLAB to post more food and "exercise" videos as inspo of what not to do. Maybe I'll make sure my grocery list always has a Pic of them so I stick to the produce aisle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
KT: I feel bad for CM’s, they don’t get paid enough.
Also KT: open the doors to POTC for just us, even though it’s 1 min to closing time. Nope, cancel your end of shift shut down, our fat asses are going on Pirates for the next 15 min, you don’t get off that easy witches!!!!
View attachment 1845199
She looks like a man in this creepy filtered picture. And that is a compliment. It is amazing how she can delete her chipmunk cheeks and her 3 layers of chins. She has transformed herself into an Oompa Loompa!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Happy New Year to all my fellow Tattlers! If BLAB thought 2022 was bad, 2023 won't be any better. Why? Because they won't do or be any better. 😈😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Girl, at least go raid Oma's secret Nazi treasure stash for some of her sweet knock off Chanel shades... SMH.
🤣🤣🤣

Spencer, great news!

Oma has a chest of vintage Hugo Boss jackets (with some old unknown patches removed) and she wants to give you one as a gift.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.