Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skipper4fun

A little mouse informed me that Tony (beautifultomorrowtv) has been banned from Disneyland and DCA. Its not a permanent ban unfortunately from my sources. Let's call it a grounding like when the parents ground their kids for doing something bad, kinda fitting because Tony has a maturity level and IQ of a 3 year old. Disney is finally taking notice and taking complaints from guest about vloggers and live streamer who break the rules and ruin others guest experiences serious. Happy Holidays everyone.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

UncleLester

VIP Member
Phases of Katie & Spencer Avoiding being Held Accountable by Others

1) Stopped Announcing Scheduled LIVE Vlogs.
2) Stopped LIVE Vlogs.
3) Stopped Announcing Specific Days that are planned for Parks/Trips.
4) Stopped making Instagram Posts in real time when at the Parks.
5) Moved "What's Happening Wednesday" behind a Pay Wall.
6) Only allowed pre-approved comments to appear in chat in "What's Happening Wednesday".
7) Stopped going to Parks before 4PM out of or paranoia that it would be "leaked" to others when/where they are there and others would immediately stop everything and go seek them out.
8) Cancelling over 50% of "What's Happening Wednesdays" (which are still behind a Pay Wall with pre-approved comments only).

Maybe #9 should be to just shutdown the channel and get a job?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

Former Stanlicia

Invited Events 2022.
(This is only a random sampling, as Ordinary Adventures has many others.) Let's compare, shall you?

Ordinary Adventures
20221218_133548.jpg

20221218_133453.jpg

20221218_140301.jpg

Best Life and Beyond
20221218_141605.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
I kinda feel like he’s a little extra Grandpa-ish in this shot. Maybe it’s the slouchy sweater he’s wearing?

Can’t you just picture that one grandpa who‘s real old and he just sorta sits in a chair on the outskirts of the family gatherings - but it’s ok, cuz he’s just happy to be there?

F318892A-2482-4B2C-BBF2-F67F6554C955.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
A little mouse informed me that Tony (beautifultomorrowtv) has been banned from Disneyland and DCA. Its not a permanent ban unfortunately from my sources. Let's call it a grounding like when the parents ground their kids for doing something bad, kinda fitting because Tony has a maturity level and IQ of a 3 year old. Disney is finally taking notice and taking complaints from guest about vloggers and live streamer who break the rules and ruin others guest experiences serious. Happy Holidays everyone.

Little victories win wars.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Happy New Years tattle fam! 😈
View attachment 1844466
It’s extremely simple to predict what’s in store for 2023.

You will continue down this safe path of posting edited Disneyland vlogs with the occasional WHW thrown in. Nothing about your content, marketing, or work ethic will change - so, the growth of your channel will remain as stagnant and plateaued as it has been for the majority of this year.

You will slowly crawl to 100k, and probably even hit it at some point - but it won’t change your status, financial situation, or lifestyle. It will only further solidify the belief in your mind that you deserve a life devoid of responsibility. This of course comes at the cost of also living a life devoid of purpose.

Sure, you’ll tell yourself that your purpose is spreading joy and happiness to Disney fans who don’t have the luxury of visiting the park as easily as you do - but at the end of the day, when the sparkling lights of Fantasyland fade, and you’re all alone in your apartment with no one to text or talk to outside of Spence and your parents, and your work is already done for the week because you already released a lackluster vlog that’s going to fetch you a predictable 25k views - you’ll dream of better, simpler times.

A time when you had a husband who loved you, a time when you were healthy and desirable, a time when you had a meaningful line of work and employment future ahead of you, and a time when this Disney thing was just something you did for fun as a hobby on the side.

2023 should be a year of deep reflection for BLAB, but once again, it will be another year of DEflection. I figure I’ll be seeing y‘all same time same place this time next year.

Let the good memes roll.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

UncleLester

VIP Member
Merry Christmas to my dear Tattle Friends!

I am so thankful to have found you all for so much incredible entertainment - a true Christmas gift!

I hope you all have a wonderful day. With gifts exchanged at the lovely Hilton (I needed one more night in 2022 to keep status), we have decided to go discuss Main Street safety measures with a new friend:

469E0A8B-CCAD-4AD9-A2DA-66D72D98FAF4.jpeg

I hope Katie & Spencer didn’t get priced out today (because Disneyland will never price her out), so I can wish them a glad tidings in person!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
1671567510501.png

Not that impressive, considering you walked 23.2 miles to get pancakes.

Is that like some sort of oversized foam novelty hat?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52