Best Life & Beyond #78 Spencer and Katie are Crooks, and Binky They Definitely Cooked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When will she ever learn that having your bright ass camera out in a dark room is rude? She does this on Disney dark rides and she did it at the Walking Dead Finale. Hell, she probably does a light show for Dense in the bedroom before getting it on and has the Fantasmic song playing in the background. And it probably turns this man-child on because he is a complete idiot. 🤢 They are both so disgusting.
View attachment 1849791View attachment 1849793View attachment 1849808
Screenshot_20230102_203822.jpg

Not only is it rude, it's not flattering.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Finally... I MUST KNOW...IS IT CROWDED???
IS IT RAINING???

Screenshot_20230102_221630.jpg

And they had to buy tickets to bring you this park update. 🙄 Also they are "so excited to be back"....you were just there 2 days ago!? Get the fck out of my park!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The Checkbook is back. They took him to the Hearthstone Lounge to pay for dinner. And she touched the food

Screenshot_20230102_224413.jpg

Screenshot_20230102_224423.jpg

Boopphhhbbtzzzzzz

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Haven’t watched the video yet, but why do I get the feeling that whatever this looking back / regrets part is, will make me wanna bang my head against a wall?
B8AD07E0-2A03-47D4-BF66-C811A0629CB6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
KT's waddling like a football player thats wrapping up a game and going back into the lockers has me WEAKKKK

Also "Yosemite was fun but i would rather be in the Aulani Hotel" comment - again, weeakkkk. Sweetie i don't think your current budget would ever allow for an Aulani trip best you can do is a Tahoe, Vegas, or Yosemite trip - during off season, mid week.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Watching the new video now KT has gone full on disappearing neck at this point. There is zero definition anymore.

Spence has been that way a long time now.

Also, every time KT says "I love it..." take a drink, because you know she wishes she could.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Neckless in Newport. Well, not exactly Newport, but near Newport. Well nearish Newport. Irvine actually. Well east Irvine, but they go to Newport a lot. Well, not a lot, but whenever they feel the need to flex and pretend to live in Newport. But, they are always neckless. So there! Boop. Not sorry ‘bout it. By far. By far!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You know what annoys me? They went to some on property lounge and all you see is them sitting on furniture eating bar food. Spence didn't walk around the lounge, explain where you could find it, the history and/or what kind of foods you could find there. He literally assumed all you wanted to see was KT plop in her chair and eat chickie tendies. They weren't vlogging Disney, just themselves.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
KT's waddling like a football player thats wrapping up a game and going back into the lockers has me WEAKKKK

Also "Yosemite was fun but i would rather be in the Aulani Hotel" comment - again, weeakkkk. Sweetie i don't think your current budget would ever allow for an Aulani trip best you can do is a Tahoe, Vegas, or Yosemite trip - during off season, mid week.
It’s actually the Ahwahnee hotel in Yosemite she was referring to; not Aulani.

Still, expensive. Edit: it’s what grand Californian and wilderness lodge were modeled after.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.