Best Life & Beyond #78 Spencer and Katie are Crooks, and Binky They Definitely Cooked

How many more shows of unmitigated and insensitive horror will BLAB have this year?

• 0!!! They recognized their insensitivities and are working diligently to rectify their past incident

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • 1-2 Spence has brought the hammer down on KTs social media and they both refuse to go live

Votes: 22 20.4%
  • 3+ They have no idea there are others in this world who are effected by their actions.

Votes: 88 81.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Invited Events 2022.
(This is only a random sampling, as Ordinary Adventures has many others.) Let's compare, shall you?

Ordinary Adventures
20221218_133548.jpg

20221218_133453.jpg

20221218_140301.jpg

Best Life and Beyond
20221218_141605.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Looking at these pictures is like shopping at Saks 5th Avenue vs shopping at the 99 Cent store.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Did he really? That's very cool. Good for him. I love Ordinary Adventures too. Great videos.
Pmm makes me sick. He’s an annoying drunk who is a man child version of kt… just alone. Sorry I can’t support people who eat disgustingly unhealthy on a daily basis and promote it as living life to the fullest on YouTube e/social media

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Pmm makes me sick. He’s an annoying drunk who is a man child version of kt… just alone. Sorry I can’t support people who eat disgustingly unhealthy on a daily basis and promote it as living life to the fullest on YouTube e/social media
Well, yeah, there is that. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, yeah, there is that. LOL
I like OA too. They are definitely doing it better. I can find faults with all of them but I get a special joy when they all bypass blab. 😆 And the special perks they receive are killing Katie believe it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
My rule is just don't be a dick. If someone can create a nice life for themselves on YT, then go for it. Not gonna pretend I don't eat or drink ever. Katie and Spencer have exhibited horrible behavior. They are dicks. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I like OA too. They are definitely doing it better. I can find faults with all of them but I get a special joy when they all bypass blab. 😆 And the special perks they receive are killing Katie believe it
I just wish they weren’t all chronically obese.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Ay yi yi it's been a heavy week. I've been checking in but haven't had had much to say. I hope everyone is doing well sincerely and as good as they can be (sarcastically...heh!) I'm so glad to have tuned back in today for some returned humour and outloud chuckles. 🤎

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Curious to find out what went down with Jeff Pike disappearing from their lives and them getting together in the park. He was a moderator for them and then he ghosted them. I am sure there is a juicy story about them losing ANOTHER friend. That is one thing they are really good at!!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I just wish they weren’t all chronically obese.
I think if you’re going to focus on theme park food then you have to do it in such a way as to where you won’t gain weight. I think MJ has it figured out. Go every week or two and film a handful of things. They post other restaurants they go to in OC and they seem pretty healthy!

Ay yi yi it's been a heavy week. I've been checking in but haven't had had much to say. I hope everyone is doing well sincerely and as good as they can be (sarcastically...heh!) I'm so glad to have tuned back in today for some returned humour and outloud chuckles. 🤎
Sending lots of hugs!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Curious to find out what went down with Jeff Pike disappearing from their lives and them getting together in the park. He was a moderator for them and then he ghosted them. I am sure there is a juicy story about them losing ANOTHER friend. That is one thing they are really good at!!!!
He is a mod and hype man for Brickey. Interesting...🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.