Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She puts so much love into her cooking and baking?! She regularly makes slow cooker slop, lasagna and casseroles. Her cookies are the most basic recipes...there's no gourmet gift worthy cooking here.
Heat and serve meatballs šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Deep thoughts with narcissist KT: ā€œeven people Iā€™m not a fan of have a purpose in lifeā€

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She got the....suggestive...
ears. Keeps calling them perfect and a work of art.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Katie lying about personality addressing and mailing the Christmas cards. Sheā€™s trying to make it seem like she sent the cards herselfā€¦lying sack tit. They had all the besties enter their address into the postable link and postable does the rest. It is quite possibly the most impersonal thing they could do.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through BLABā€™S channel

The gray was taking over Katieā€™s tooth enamel;

Past viewers found different vloggers who actually cared,

Because they knew a new BLAB video would never be there;

Subscribers were nestled all snug in their beds;

While visions of somethingā€¦ANYTHINGā€¦ANYTHING AT ALLā€¦danced in their heads;

And Katie in her mumu, and I in my ratty Mickey cap,

Had just settled our brains for a long grifter's nap,

When somewhere in Irvine there arose such a clatter,

I assumed it was the sound of Katie getting fatter.

Away to the window I flew like a flash,

Because I thought it might be my mom floating me some cash.

The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow,

Made it easier to see the Anaheim gang members below,

When what to my wondering eyes did appear,

But former friends whose success is undeniably clear.

With a likeable driver to whom their credit is due,

I knew in a moment it must be Adam the Woo.

More rapid than eagles his colleagues they came,

And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name:

"Now, David! now, Liz! now Mig and Janelle!

On, Peter! on, Kitra! BLABā€™s jealous as hell!

To the top of the parks! To the highest of views!

Itā€™s been two years since Katie saw her shoes!

Adam sprang to his sleigh, gave Daphne a whistle,

And she blew up Katieā€™s act with a slew of IG missiles.

But I heard him exclaim, as he headed back east,

ā€œDreams about Dani beat reality with that beast!!!ā€

Katie lying about personality addressing and mailing the Christmas cards. Sheā€™s trying to make it seem like she sent the cards herselfā€¦lying sack tit. They had all the besties enter their address into the postable link and postable does the rest. It is quite possibly the most impersonal thing they could do.

Doesn't it seem like she really ENJOYS all the lying she does?! Some people might convince themselves and believe their own bullshit when they lie, but she appears to be fully aware of what she's doing, and she's really loving it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You canā€™t cook tit on plastic bags and give it to your neighbors! Thatā€™s like Dahmer level tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Heā€™s a cheese connoisseur yet? Sure. Kraft Parmesan powder, cheese wiz, Velveeta, and her fave, German Brie.

Didnā€™t she say brie is German?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think we have our answer as to why she doesnā€™t reply to YouTube comments and questions from her stansā€¦ she types 1 WPM. Not enough time in the day.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
That IG post....šŸ¤®

@Lalo Salamanca When I was setting up KT's voiceover the only voice that worked was the pitched-down style you pioneered. Hope you don't mind that I borrowed it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Iā€™m gonna need to see tangible proof of the ā€œpassion and strengthā€.
Hmm, she said he brings it to every aspect of life, so I'm sure you'll see it soon.
Oh! Maybe his passion and strength is like the wind....you can't see it but it's definitely everywhere!

Oh...no...wait. Damn, I mixed that up. I believe I meant "like A FART IN THE WIND." Yeah, that's the saying! Sorry for the confusion.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

LMAO. I just had to look. From Postables website. "Let our army of robots do all the manual labor"

Whew! The girl must have needed to take a week off to recharge her batteries after that! Lying sack of tit is right. šŸ’©
20221216_204022.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That IG post....šŸ¤®

@Lalo Salamanca When I was setting up KT's voiceover the only voice that worked was the pitched-down style you pioneered. Hope you don't mind that I borrowed it!
I am DYING LOL!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

LMAO. I just had to look. From Postables website. "Let our army of robots do all the manual labor"

Whew! The girl must have needed to take a week off to recharge her batteries after that! Lying sack of tit is right. šŸ’©
View attachment 1812845
Give Ya Gurl a break, she does so much! She said in the Besties live that she did a lot of "administrative work" today and is sleepy. I bet that's why she couldn't be bothered couldn't find the time to send out the cards herself last week. She probably had so much "whatnot" to do, ya know?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
ATW had a sticker giveaway earlier this year, out of appreciation for his viewers. He ended up getting thousands of mail requests, more interest than he expected. He stuffed envelopes on his kitchen table, and did his best to honor the commitment.

Contrast that to the Slobs.

20221216_210658.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Wow, thanks to all SoCal Tattle residents for giving us East Bay residents wonderful ideas other than Disneyland to explore. We absolutely love LA area and now have family who live there! We should start our own you tube content šŸ˜
There is so much to be experienced. The studio tours are really cool. The Grove and Farmer's market. Fairfax for a nosh at Canter's. Universal. And of course...I drive down to San Diego.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.