Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the sentence that slays me. "A cheese and margarita connoisseur, the light in my life and Best Life & Beyond."

I mean, come on, she's grasping at straws here. It doesn't even make sense -- just words on a page. Like everything in her life, more is better.

KT, we already know how you feel about Spence. You love him because he does all the heavy lifting in the channel and lets your fat ass stay on the couch all day long when its not in Disneyland. Nothing you spout on social media will convince me otherwise.
Without Spencer, Katie doesn’t have the YouTube channel she wants. Everything else is just lies and manipulation. It’s sad that the only thing she could think of to complement Spencer is his insatiable appetite for cheese and alcohol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Observation #1: KT saying "I just love spending every minute of my life with you" *creepy boop*

Observation #2: KT saying "thank you to everyone for making him so happy" Translation: Because I certainly don't anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Exposition Park with the Space Shuttle, take the Warner Bros lot tour, have a picnic at the Korean Friendship Bell in San Pedro (especially great if you're a fan of the early 90s movie The Usual Suspects), hike to the back of the Hollywood Sign. So many wonderful things to do in L.A. outside of a very expensive, very crowded theme park.
I've done Warner Bros a few times over the years. I love the new visitor center\museum thing. Your whole list just made my list. Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Months (a year??) ago ATW came to CA and did a bunch of Hollywood movie tours and they looked AWESOME! When my kids are a little older I’ll definitely take them.

Add them to the vacation list you guys! Lol

We need a Places to Go in SoCal that BLAB HASNT Shown Us in the wiki. 🤣

This is the sentence that slays me. "A cheese and margarita connoisseur, the light in my life and Best Life & Beyond."
I know she’s #valedictorian and all but honestly, there is absolutely no way she passed high school English. Maybe she passed but it was just barely. Ya gurl couldn’t structure a sentence if her life depended on it, thank goodness her relationship doesn’t…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Warner bros was cool. Did that in 2016.
Depending on time/car/ distance willing to go I recommend:
Santa Barbara zoo
KBBQ in Korea town as well as California Donuts
Smorgasburg Sundays in DTLA. Afterward go to Eighty Two in the arts district (vintage arcade/pinball bar)
IKEA in Burbank is supposedly the largest in the chain now
No kids? Want a fun bar with happy hour til 9pm? Bigfoot Lodge. There’s one in Los Feliz and one in Culver City. In fact any of the places owned by 1933 Group are awesome https://www.1933group.com/

Across the street from the Los Feliz location is the Morrison which has some of the best burgers I’ve ever had, great beer, good bourbon list.

You want comedy? Within about a mile or so radius you have the comedy store, laugh factory, and the improv. (West hollyweird) also cool on sunset is the rainbow room. Their food is surprisingly delicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I went to LaJolla a few weeks back and it was mind blowing. One of the most beautiful oceansides I’d ever seen. I cannot believe spence WANTED to fight those crowds at DL for his bday. So so so much stuff to do down there.
We love Disneyland - but yeah Socal has so much to offer and I can never understand why they don't vlog any of the bazillion other amazing things to do there. When we go, we spend most of our time doing those other things, watching sunsets over the ocean etc and then we go to Disneyland for a day or two.

But I wonder if they even like Disneyland as much as they claim they do. They just waddle around from food to food, complain about every little thing, and treat the cast members like crap. It seems rare that they actually watch a show or go on rides. I don't live anywhere near Disney and I'd bet I've been on far more Disney rides this year than they've been on in 5 years. They just like eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I've done Warner Bros a few times over the years. I love the new visitor center\museum thing. Your whole list just made my list. Thanks!
missed the origin of these posts but if you’re visiting San Diego for a while, several museums are free on Tuesday. Definitely concur with checking out Balboa Park regardless. Obviously the zoo is great but if you have time there is a sister park in north county (called the safari park) where all the plant eaters live together on a range. $20 million tiger exhibit. A lot of cool animal interactions with lemurs and lorikeets.

also the king tide out here is 12/22-12/23 I think. best day of the year for tide pooling in Ocean beach, Point Loma, or La Jolla. Or something I saw the headline but never clicked. Bunch of baby sharks, sea slugs. and crabs. you never know what you’ll see out there.

It’s about a $50 drive round trip from Anacrappa more on bald tires. So unlikely to find two beach whales looking for internet relevance.

Edit: if In LA checkout sugarfish sushi or their hand roll sister shop kazunori

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Warner bros was cool. Did that in 2016.
Depending on time/car/ distance willing to go I recommend:
Santa Barbara zoo
KBBQ in Korea town as well as California Donuts
Smorgasburg Sundays in DTLA. Afterward go to Eighty Two in the arts district (vintage arcade/pinball bar)
IKEA in Burbank is supposedly the largest in the chain now
No kids? Want a fun bar with happy hour til 9pm? Bigfoot Lodge. There’s one in Los Feliz and one in Culver City. In fact any of the places owned by 1933 Group are awesome https://www.1933group.com/

Across the street from the Los Feliz location is the Morrison which has some of the best burgers I’ve ever had, great beer, good bourbon list.

You want comedy? Within about a mile or so radius you have the comedy store, laugh factory, and the improv. (West hollyweird) also cool on sunset is the rainbow room. Their food is surprisingly delicious.
Wow, thanks to all SoCal Tattle residents for giving us East Bay residents wonderful ideas other than Disneyland to explore. We absolutely love LA area and now have family who live there! We should start our own you tube content 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow, thanks to all SoCal Tattle residents for giving us East Bay residents wonderful ideas other than Disneyland to explore. We absolutely love LA area and now have family who live there! We should start our own you tube content 😍
If you DM me a week or two before you come down and give me some parameters of your trip and stuff you’d like to experience I’m happy to recommend what I can. I’ve lived here for 4 decades and still am a tourist in my own city but that’s kind of the beauty of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Are they doing their WHW tonight like they promised? Or is KT too busy cooking more slop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.