Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie lying about personality addressing and mailing the Christmas cards. She’s trying to make it seem like she sent the cards herself…lying sack tit. They had all the besties enter their address into the postable link and postable does the rest. It is quite possibly the most impersonal thing they could do.

How did she send hundreds of cards when they have less than 200 Patreon subscribers? She probably told Spencer that’s was she was doing all day (writing, addressing, and stuffing envelopes) while he was at work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s added neighbors to the fantasy 😂View attachment 1812777
I would NEVER eat anything “gifted” by this slob. I’ve seen the way big fella man handles the food she touches. She has a weird fetish of touching everything with those disgusting mits of hers! Need I remind people of her fingernail fungus? 🤮

Doesn't it seem like she really ENJOYS all the lying she does?! Some people might convince themselves and believe their own bullshit when they lie, but she appears to be fully aware of what she's doing, and she's really loving it.
Be aware of Spencer’s facial expressions when KT is spewing her BS. Even he looks shocked by some of the stuff she says.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
How did she send hundreds of cards when they have less than 200 Patreon subscribers? She probably told Spencer that’s was she was doing all day (writing, addressing, and stuffing envelopes) while he was at work.
"15,16,17,200. sigh that was so much work, more work than nursing !"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That IG post....🤮

@Lalo Salamanca When I was setting up KT's voiceover the only voice that worked was the pitched-down style you pioneered. Hope you don't mind that I borrowed it!
AAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! “Works harder than anyone I know”. I guess when you ARENT surrounded by friends and family to see their working habits, three solid days of work WOULD seem like “hard work”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Deep thoughts with narcissist KT: “even people I’m not a fan of have a purpose in life”
Someone has to wait on her during her ten food stand visits a day, and someone else has to get screeched at when she gets hangry five minutes late.

As much as we mock her toddler level makeup skills, it gets so much worse when she doesn’t put any on. She looks like a busted 50 year old and isn’t she barely in her 30’s?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
These (reproductive fluid) ears cost $175.

In the words of Fresh Baked's David Erickson, during his recent merch review video.

"Man, I am not a fan of this. This is a hard pass for me."

20221217_070248.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
The Jizz Ears crack me up.

If they come out with a matching mask, I'll lose my tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
So…Spencer’s birthday was “as good as it could be”. For his birthday he filmed and edited a vlog… “Which is how it goes”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Katie lying about personality addressing and mailing the Christmas cards. She’s trying to make it seem like she sent the cards herself…lying sack tit. They had all the besties enter their address into the postable link and postable does the rest. It is quite possibly the most impersonal thing they could do.

You are so talented. Between the voice and then the zoom in of Spencer's face, I have watched this a dozen times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
i use to think she was overly made up in the park, now look how she goes on camera

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Poetry. Her words make me cringe.

She thinks she’s choosing her words carefully, but her language use is hamhanded and unartful. She tries to be vague so she can paint a positive narrative about herself. It backfires because she comes off as disingenuous, unsophisticated, and callow.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She talks so slow on these "Besties streams" because she's so afraid to let something slip about what's really happening in their lives. She has to think about every word to try and keep up with their lies, she's not effective at it but she thinks she's fooling everyone

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.