Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange that I've never seen a greeting card at Hallmark state: "I hope this year that your Birthday is as good as it can be."
😄
If they DID have them, KT would still opt for the hands-off, impersonal Postable card service rather than personally write in one for ol' Spence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Strange that I've never seen a greeting card at Hallmark state: "I hope this year that your Birthday is as good as it can be."
None of my birthday cards said that yesterday. I was so disappointed.
You'd think Hallmark would have cards cards that read that. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
None of my birthday cards said that yesterday. I was so disappointed.
You'd think Hallmark would have cards cards that read that. 😂
Happy Happy Belated Birthday!!! Hope it was not only the best but also the best it could be!!!! 🎂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I would NEVER eat anything “gifted” by this slob. I’ve seen the way big fella man handles the food she touches. She has a weird fetish of touching everything with those disgusting mits of hers! Need I remind people of her fingernail fungus? 🤮

Be aware of Spencer’s facial expressions when KT is spewing her BS. Even he looks shocked by some of the stuff she says.
Oh definitely!! Sometimes he looks shocked, sometimes he looks on the edge of his seat with anticipation as he watches her come up with her latest bullshit, and then sometimes he stares at her like he's "reading along" with previously agreed upon lies. I would enjoy watching one of those body language experts read these two.
On second thought, I don't think we need an expert to tell us that they are both totally full of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Another great video by Louie! This isn’t about blab but another horrible vlogging couple. I even saw Kitra post a story about them and their shameful tactics!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Another great video by Louie! This isn’t about blab but another horrible vlogging couple. I even saw Kitra post a story about them and their shameful tactics!
I can't even............what complete pigs....wait that is an insult to pigs. Pieces of ...................... :poop:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Sometimes when my other half is leaving the house, if I happen to be holding my dog at the time, I’ll say “We love you!” - kinda as a joke.

What I don’t do, is say “We love you” when we’re out at dinner for a special occasion - just the two of us.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.