Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
French fries, avocado salad, and a soggy pizza for dinner
No friends or family
Happy Birthday Spencer
You're living that best life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She puts “so much love” into her cooking and baking. Sure. Meanwhile back in real life, she gets her recipes from soup cans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
HAS SHE LOST HER bleeping MIND? What about the people who didn’t make it KT. Like your “friend” tWitch. WHAT THE duck IS WRONG WITH YOU? You can’t be this bleeping stupid to post this!

HAS SHE LOST HER bleeping MIND? What about the people who didn’t make it KT. Like your “friend” tWitch. WHAT THE duck IS WRONG WITH YOU? You can’t be this bleeping stupid to post this!
INSENSITIVE witch!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Another great video by Louie! This isn’t about blab but another horrible vlogging couple. I even saw Kitra post a story about them and their shameful tactics!
Ok...enough of these kind of people. Ban their asses !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe its just me and my bad eyesight, but to me the 'neighbors' don't look too thrilled at being photographed
Katie says I need this car. Girl I don’t think you can even afford this toy . I believe your your a little past the maximum weight capacity too.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Katie says I need this car. Girl I don’t think you can even afford this toy . I believe your your a little past the maximum weight capacity too.
She has no intention of buying it, just simple toy theft from another neighbors kid, it's probably already wrapped and sitting under the tree for her niece.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1815044
Wtf is happening to him? 🤣
Man child, who rocks a Mickey mouse hat 24/7 that hat probably smell like ass....
He needs to grow up and dress his age...

INSENSITIVE witch!
Wow she really doesn't think before posting..duck her

INSENSITIVE witch!
Wow she really doesn't think before posting..duck her

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Congrats Spencer, you've made a deal with the devil.

Birthday 2020 at WDW with friends at a restaurant
Screenshot_20221218_063019.jpg

Birthday 2021 at Carnation Cafe with 2 randos & her poor step-dad.
Screenshot_20221218_063005.jpg

Birthday 2022 at a BAR at Grand Cal alone
Screenshot_20221218-063849_Gallery.jpg

because KT has a friend who "still" works there. Translation KT loves you so so so so much that she didn't even bother to make dinner reservations, and instead manipulated some acquaintance, last minute for a table at a....bar.

Spence she doesn't give 2 shits about you. She's using you like she uses everyone else in her life. Like she used a tragedy to make it about herself.

Feb 2020 - Indiana Jones 25th Anniversary vs
Dec 2022

Screenshot_20221218_070149.jpg

That is without a doubt the.... hardest looking 52 year old that I have ever seen, and 36 yr old too.

Woof, when the toxicity is this apparent...

Screenshot_20221218_070149.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

View attachment 1815606

View attachment 1815607

View attachment 1815615
because KT has a friend who "still" works there. Translation KT loves you so so so so much that she didn't even bother to make dinner reservations, and instead manipulated some acquaintance, last minute for a table at a....bar.

Spence she doesn't give 2 shits about you. She's using you like she uses everyone else in her life. Like she used a tragedy to make it about herself.

Dec 2022

View attachment 1815653

That is without a doubt the.... hardest looking 52 year old that I have ever seen, and 36 yr old too.

View attachment 1815659
Spencer's B-day party 2023 ... Chuck E Cheese. Alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

View attachment 1815606

View attachment 1815607

View attachment 1815615

Dec 2022

View attachment 1815653

View attachment 1815659
Wow… that’s just nuts to see the degradation in one man’s face.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.