Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They ā€œworkā€ at Disneyland. They ā€œrelaxā€ at Disneyland. They ā€œgrieveā€ at Disneyland. And they ā€œcelebrate bdaysā€ at Disneyland.

This behavior is WEIRD. Like REALLY weird.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
They ā€œworkā€ at Disneyland. They ā€œrelaxā€ at Disneyland. They ā€œgrieveā€ at Disneyland. And they ā€œcelebrate bdaysā€ at Disneyland.

This behavior is WEIRD. Like REALLY weird.
Yep, Disneyland is kinda cool ... but it's just a theme park. Once a year is enough for me. SoCal has SO much more to offer. I guess Disney vlogs are easy money.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yep, Disneyland is kinda cool ... but it's just a theme park. Once a year is enough for me. SoCal has SO much more to offer. I guess Disney vlogs are easy money.
I went to LaJolla a few weeks back and it was mind blowing. One of the most beautiful oceansides Iā€™d ever seen. I cannot believe spence WANTED to fight those crowds at DL for his bday. So so so much stuff to do down there.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Lester, Iā€™m still laughing. Surely David thought it was funny too. He was just embarrassed to admit it because he and Katie have the same dentist. Right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She sure has been laying these public affirmations on real thick!
I see those and to me it sounds like KT is saying to Spencer, "Don't leave me!". It's like she knows deep down that if he dumps her she's screwed. No job, no car, no friends, no life, and how will she get to Disneyland?

Spencer looks tired in the photos. But when you're working you get those kinds of days. Not that KT would ever know.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think Katie is being super-affectionate because she is no longer feeling insecure about her relationship with Spencer.

That's because he is now at the age where he would break a hip simply by sliding into someone's DMs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I just put it on my must see list for my next trip over there. Thanks!

Palmdale is now on my list too. :)
I was being a bit sarcastic. Palmdale/Lancaster is like Odessa/midland.

I went to a wedding at Torrey Pines in La Jolla a few years ago and it was beautiful. Iā€™m up more north so my fav spots are like Santa Barbara and the central coast. Good breweries and restaurants, great scenery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I was being a bit sarcastic. Palmdale/Lancaster is like Odessa/midland.

I went to a wedding at Torrey Pines in La Jolla a few years ago and it was beautiful. Iā€™m up more north so my fav spots are like Santa Barbara and the central coast. Good breweries and restaurants, great scenery.
LOL ... You just saved me a lot of research. :)

Someday I want to drive the entire length of PCH. Well, what's left of it. LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have long suspected Matty has had to carry her on his medical and dental insurance this whole time. He can't cut her loose until they are divorced. The poor schmuck.

Why else not actively participate in your own divorce, so that you can be with the "Love of my Life" šŸ¤®

They have been grifting off her husband.
Absolutely šŸ’Æ % correct!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I went to LaJolla a few weeks back and it was mind blowing. One of the most beautiful oceansides Iā€™d ever seen. I cannot believe spence WANTED to fight those crowds at DL for his bday. So so so much stuff to do down there.
Old Town, Balboa Park,Mission Beach, Campland on the Bay. If the weather is good rent a jet ski. These fools wouldnā€™t know a good time if it sat on their face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.