Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will KT throw a birthday celebration for ole Spence? Dylan is WDW so who does that leave friend wise?….Charlie…Henry….yep! That’s it!!
I remember he had a birthday dinner at WDW with ATW, Dylan and I think another vlogger. One year later, he's at Carnation with 2 randos I've never seen before. Then they run into MJ and KT screams with glee at seeing Janelle and how pretty her hair looked. Janelle looked alarmed.

It was hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I remember he had a birthday dinner at WDW with ATW, Dylan and I think another vlogger. One year later, he's at Carnation with 2 randos I've never seen before. Then they run into MJ and KT screams with glee at seeing Janelle and how pretty her hair looked. Janelle looked alarmed.

It was hilarious
Video please! I must see this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Of course the poser with "serf" in his user name, uses a cheap ass foam surfboard from Amazon.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Love Of her life but she’s married to someone else 😂👌
It's just so embarrassing for her at this point, and so emasculating for Spence. I'd pay a king's ransom for definitive proof as to which government programs are being exploited, and/or which tax rules are being bent. There's just gotta be a good, grifty reason for the delay.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It's just so embarrassing for her at this point, and so emasculating for Spence. I'd pay a king's ransom for definitive proof as to which government programs are being exploited, and/or which tax rules are being bent. There's just gotta be a good, grifty reason for the delay.
Ab-so-bleeping-lutely.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know this is the third time that I commented on this.

However, I still can’t believe that Disney decided to give all the exclusive details on the 100th Celebration to a YouTube Channel and then for that YouTube Channel to be Best Life & Beyond!

I mean it is clear Mr. Morrow, The Trackers, The Disney Mormon, Theme Park ObZzzesion, etc. all need to take a long look in the Mirror and decide what they whiffed on to be passed up.

Between this and Katie’s clout from being “one way followed” by an endearing celebrity with a tragic/highly publicized death, Best Life & Beyond are finishing a rocky year with a Big W.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The GODDAMNED "Weekly Update" (That only began two months ago, as Spence was chasing YouTube clicks and copying FreshBaked), was the reason they couldn't do the Bestie Live??? 🙄😡. Why do they keep doing this, go ALL IN on Patreon, yet shoot content for the free YT subs. MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MINDS. If there was a textbook example of how to sink a YT channel, BLAB is doing exactly that 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
without a doubt all of the above! Plus she may be trying to grift a premature senior discount at participating restaurant and retailer’s on old man Spence’s behalf 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.