Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good 'Ole Craig Dennis at it again with the "definitely NOT" fake profile comment full of spelling errors a 6 year old would make at a lemonade stand. As usual, his enthralling question will go unanswered. The answer Craig Dennis is "any establishment that raises their A1C levels"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's just so embarrassing for her at this point, and so emasculating for Spence. I'd pay a king's ransom for definitive proof as to which government programs are being exploited, and/or which tax rules are being bent. There's just gotta be a good, grifty reason for the delay.
I have long suspected Matty has had to carry her on his medical and dental insurance this whole time. He can't cut her loose until they are divorced. The poor schmuck.

Why else not actively participate in your own divorce, so that you can be with the "Love of my Life" 🤮

They have been grifting off her husband.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
dang i already missed that, but David says he has not been in the park because of a cold

that never stopped BLAB

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
i wish he hadn't gone that far, because up until then david's been a good sport but he's not going to read just anything

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I got too excited and locked myself out of here trying to log in when I saw the first Lester SC LMAO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I am sorry if I let you all down with the tone and content of the “rhymes with coral” super chat.

Also, I just hope it didn’t cause any unneeded tension for a special couple that was out celebrating a special night tonight, while monitoring the Tattle threads.

#TeamNoSleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I remember he had a birthday dinner at WDW with ATW, Dylan and I think another vlogger. One year later, he's at Carnation with 2 randos I've never seen before. Then they run into MJ and KT screams with glee at seeing Janelle and how pretty her hair looked. Janelle looked alarmed.

It was hilarious
Janelle always looks like deer in headlights when she sees KT.

I guess since she doesn't have an inner monologue she can't tell herself how much shade he throws at her.
He says this while he always gets big, strong drinks. They both suck !!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If Wilford Brimley had both diabetus and advanced cirrhosis, Spin-Sir.

And she wins the most obnoxious, tacky cretin of the year award.

Lester, ROTFLMAO. Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was SEETHING over the screenshot of the follow all yesterday. Twitchs death hit me hard and their posts made it worse. I see spence started following the wife. I guess so she could see the pic of twitch…holding up Spence’s art???

Well they lost one patron over night
I was so triggered by their disgusting actions regarding tWitche’s death, I had to take a day off from all social media yesterday. The rage, disgust, and hate I felt for KT on Wednesday was like nothing I have ever felt before. I needed to step away and take a breather to chill out. I’m back catching up now but it still hits hard. She is the most disgusting, narcissistic, selfish, pig I have ever met. She is the grand master of scheming and while I should probably feel sorry for their super besties, I don’t. She has proven to them and everyone else that her Patreons don’t mean tit to her. They are just another paycheck. KT you are bleeping disgusting. I know you read here witch! How is it that all of us here in this tattle community have the same opinion as to what you pulled regarding tWitche’s death. It’s because we are all decent human beings and not basement dwellers like you say. I can’t believe you feel zero remorse for what you posted in your stories. A man that was so loved by millions of people who followed his career, a good man. A husband. A father, and you decide to screenshot for clout that’s he followed your PIECE OF tit CHANNEL and Spencer. duck YOU! You are a fat, disgusting, cold hearted piece of tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I was so triggered by their disgusting actions regarding tWitche’s death, I had to take a day off from all social media yesterday. The rage, disgust, and hate I felt for KT on Wednesday was like nothing I have ever felt before. I needed to step away and take a breather to chill out. I’m back catching up now but it still hits hard. She is the most disgusting, narcissistic, selfish, pig I have ever met. She is the grand master of scheming and while I should probably feel sorry for their super besties, I don’t. She has proven to them and everyone else that her Patreons don’t mean tit to her. They are just another paycheck. KT you are bleeping disgusting. I know you read here witch! How is it that all of us here in this tattle community have the same opinion as to what you pulled regarding tWitche’s death. It’s because we are all decent human beings and not basement dwellers like you say. I can’t believe you feel zero remorse for what you posted in your stories. A man that was so loved by millions of people who followed his career, a good man. A husband. A father, and you decide to screenshot for clout that’s he followed your PIECE OF tit CHANNEL and Spencer. duck YOU! You are a fat, disgusting, cold hearted piece of tit!
1,000% this!! I have been gutted over Stephen’s death and my heart literally hurts for his family
and what they are going through. Those babies wondering where their daddy is. And that is where piece of tit KT’s brain goes. They try to blame the tragedy on why their “schedule” is off while they prance around Disneyland the last two days having the “best” time. They don’t bleeping care! They aren’t grieving the loss of their “friend.” They are pure narcissists without a care or remorse in the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.