Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pssst KT
Your "Bye Felicia's" don't work here, this is OUR house.
In fact, you can do jack tit here, aside from sitting on your fat ass, worrying about us exposing you.
By the time we're finished with you, not even your loyalist of stans will associate with you.
You'll be one of those channels that people have a laugh about as they remember its downfall.
We live in the age of Cancel Culture which basically means you're fu**ed darlin!
Thanks for all the Periscopes... all downloaded, saved, and wrapped with a nice bow :)
Pssst KT
Your "Bye Felicia's" don't work here, this is OUR house.
In fact, you can do jack tit here, aside from sitting on your fat ass, worrying about us exposing you.
By the time we're finished with you, not even your loyalist of stans will associate with you.
You'll be one of those channels that people have a laugh about as they remember its downfall.
We live in the age of Cancel Culture which basically means you're fu**ed darlin!
Thanks for all the Periscopes... all downloaded, saved, and wrapped with a nice bow :)
I didn’t get a “Bye Felica”, but when I DM’ed that I was unfollowing due to her entitlement, I got this little gem.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Hopefully this isn't UKT
Another Caligirl I see…

47D627E1-BC6F-461B-818C-DF8CAFCCB08A.gif

On KTP’s instagram stories they are having a yuppie meal on the coast somewhere. KTP points her camera right through a couple having a meal just to get a shot of the rain outside.

I wonder if these two assholes understand how rude and obnoxious they are?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I didn’t get a “Bye Felica”, but when I DM’ed that I was unfollowing due to her entitlement, I got this little gem.
She's a total b*tch! And she wonders why she has trolls!!!

8E5C35DB-C97E-4916-B36D-4C2C057CAF46.jpeg
Mind you, she is only posting this because she's being exposed. She's not sorry about anything she's ever said or done. Just doing damage control so she doesn't lose her stans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The more I read her response the more livid I become. “tHeiR sHiFt eNdS at 2 a.m. rEgArdLeSs” STFU!
Yes THIS! I am catching up after being away and thank you to everyone for all the updates. I just had to chime in with everyone saying how rude it is for them to show up late especially on Christmas Eve at a restaurant! My husband is a chef and most of our friends work in the restaurant industry and like everyone is saying it is so not cool to do that. How do they even know when people’s shifts end and I feel like most respectful people would feel bad coming in right before closing even if technically it’s allowed… you just don’t do that! Maybe the employees were going to get to leave early on Christmas if no one came in and they prevented that … and then to openly talk about it and defend their behavior … have they lost their minds? Or just have no conscience?! Don’t they want to be better people and change?! Again I would just hope they would. Geez! smh

Happy Holidays to you all!🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
On KTP’s instagram stories they are having a yuppie meal on the coast somewhere. KTP points her camera right through a couple having a meal just to get a shot of the rain outside.

I wonder if these two assholes understand how rude and obnoxious they are?
7259BCD4-6736-4C92-8055-322E2AA0CAC9.jpeg

Pretending to be rich again. It’s all fun and games until you gotta drive home to your apartment you can barely afford.

Filet mignon lifestyle with a hot dog work ethic.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It is pathetic to get your check in the restaurant and try to reel in Super Chats to pay the bill. Nothing says losers like panhandling for your dinner In Newport Beach.

Also, I heard Spencer thanking people for their “donations” during the live. Donations, to me, indicate a charity status. What a farce.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 946503
Pretending to be rich again. It’s all fun and games until you gotta drive home to your apartment you can barely afford.

Filet mignon lifestyle with a hot dog work ethic.
Yep! Hanging in Newport Beach lately pretending to be important rich people. They are nothing but two lonely posers barely getting by and counting on superchats to cover their next expensive burger!

Reactions: 16
Wait did they ever mention who won the candy cane “giveaway” ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They are live again for another beg a thon while doing “meal prep” 🙄
Massive damage control taking place by trying to relate to everyone through talks about anxiety and being a different person now. I’m questioning the authenticity of everything she is saying. Just a month ago she said on a WHW she was a witch. And now this?

Reactions: 17
Massive damage control taking place by trying to relate to everyone through talks about anxiety and being a different person now. I’m questioning the authenticity of everything she is saying. Just a month ago she said on a WHW she was a witch. And now this?
All fake!

Reactions: 12
So I just caught up in the last thread with the whole California Girl drama, and I honestly don't think that's KT. I think it may be someone who knows her or actually likes her, but their first ever Tattle post was about the SacconeJoly family, a British YouTube family and I don't see KT watching them. She doesn't follow Anna Saccone on IG, and she has a huge following there - plus, when would KT ever follow a female/mom YouTuber?

I do think that person is someone who has some stake in BLAB, trying to infiltrate here to help soften their image to the "trolls." Just my two cents.

Reactions: 19
They have nothing to offer their viewers so another late night live it is (aka beg-a-thon)! Late night live and late night dinner because they sit on their asses most of the day fiddling their fingers and stalking this thread!

Reactions: 11
Shocked there were live streaming from the Anacapa, I thought they would have been at the "20710 Pacific Coast Hwy" apartment with Ocean views for sure.
That's his apartment! Lol

19:07 mark of the first livestream: KT starts damage control! Hard to watch because I know she's not being sincere. Why do you think she deleted her Twitter and freaked out when a viewer brought up Periscope? She's terrified about her stans seeing the real KT. There's so much out there and she can't delete it all! She is playing the mental health card every chance she gets! She's doing all this in a calculated way and her stans are falling for it as usual.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That's his apartment! Lol

19:07 mark of the first livestream: KT starts damage control! Hard to watch because I know she's not being sincere. Why do you think she deleted her Twitter and freaked out when a viewer brought up Periscope? She's terrified about her stans seeing the real KT. There's so much out there and she can't delete it all! She is playing the mental health card every chance she gets! She's doing all this in a calculated way and her stans are falling for it as usual.
100% sure.... Apartment No 5.
Looks like a shithole from the street, you'd pass right by without looking twice.

The live was awful.... even more, awful than usual, she had that whole fake persona going to the max tonight and yeah the stans were lapping it up.
I love how she created this whole, I'm a Chef thing, no wait I'm a nurse, no wait I'm a markup artist..... the list goes on.
The only thing I am certain of is she is a bullshit artist who lies in bed all day until it's feeding time in the park.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Don't be confused,Crystal...................It's because they are not as big DISNEY LOVERS as they claim to be.

Screenshot 2021-12-28 6.27.01 AM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 11