Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!? šŸ¤£ OH KT - The internet NEVER FORGETSā€¦
This is the best thing to happen all year.
She is absolutely shitting herself they both are.
download everything, absolutely everything.
Thanks so much for posting this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How do you make these vids? I'm over here trying on an app Lalo suggested but I'm not tech savvy I guess! Ha. This is hilarious..she's already shitting bricks lol..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!? OH KT - The internet NEVER FORGETSā€¦
Dude they both tit themselves reading that out loud! LMAO pure gold! I'm assuming Jason is one of their "trash collectors" aka moderators? cause she looked happy someone was there to clean up the tea that was spilled on the floor :ROFLMAO:

Dude, Spence is prob rethinking his whole association with KT after tonight. I bet a "We decided to take a break" video is coming! šŸ˜‚ He really is tarnishing any ounce of reputation being associated with that psycho

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Iā€™M DYING!! You know her only concern in that moment was *this* group of people finding out that her periscopes are still accessible. :poop::ROFLMAO:

Also, the fact that it was one of their well-known stans that called it out (and with a super chat no less) is hilarious to me! What if it turned out he was actually a member of this group and heā€™s just been trolling them this whole time?! (Not likely, but funny)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, the internet NEVER forgets. I imagine these two sloths stayed up all night trying to ā€œfixā€ this periscope problem. Lol In a world of cancel culture, I think itā€™s high time to cancel KT!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The expression on KT's face............priceless. Looks like she just saw a ghost.

Screenshot 2021-12-27 8.35.43 AM.png

• Haha
the funny thing is, spencer actually sounded excited about watching old videos, but kt knows how terrible she is, and now she realizes there's a record of it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
the funny thing is, spencer actually sounded excited about watching old videos, but kt knows how terrible she is, and now she realizes there's a record of it
If I had to guess, Spencer is probably just as excited to have more ammo against KT as we are. Toxic relationships thrive on this.

• Haha
He probably wants to go back and relive the moments he fell for her. Maybe when he sees them he'll realize what a huge mistake he's made.

Reactions: 8
I like the fact that she was saying how she does not feel or act the same was as in the old videos. She even said she does not feel or think the same way as she did last year. UH HUH sure she does. She is just trying desperately to do damage control and with stupid people, it might work. She is a jerk and always will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I like the fact that she was saying how she does not feel or act the same was as in the old videos. She even said she does not feel or think the same way as she did last year. UH HUH sure she does. She is just trying desperately to do damage control and with stupid people, it might work. She is a jerk and always will be.
I know if I was a subscriber watching last night, my curiosity would get the better of me. I'd start googling. This site is probably at or near the top for BLAB gossip. I can't even imagine being a loyal stan and finding these threads. Maybe they'd be in denial at first, but the truth is here. Just keep reading

Reactions: 12
Was Spencer ever married? What did his past relationships look like? Was he a vlogger before hooking up with his friendā€™s wife?

Inquiring minds ā€¦

Reactions: 9
Was Spencer ever married? What did his past relationships look like? Was he a vlogger before hooking up with his friendā€™s wife?

Inquiring minds ā€¦
Never married. He had a GF named Salina when he met KT. He would flirt with Kt despite being in a relationship and KT would flirt with him despite being married. Salina was not oblivious to what was going on between Kt & Spence, but Spence would assure her he & Kt were just friends. But a woman's intuition hardly ever lies and Salina was right about her suspicions. She did not like KT at all! I also know that when Spence got the Malibu place, he was dating some girl he really liked, but she ended up leaving him after living together for some time there. He told me that he was very upset and that he still harasses her to this day! He is a very vindictive person. If you do him wrong, he'll make your life hell. And it's for that same reason that KT almost placed a restraining order against him when they broke up briefly back in 2018.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
it's so funny how now shes trying to do damage control when just a few weeks ago on her ig stories and videos shes like IM A witch SO WHAT IF YOU CANT DEAL WITH A LEO, WHO CARES

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Never married. He had a GF named Salina when he met KT. He would flirt with Kt despite being in a relationship and KT would flirt with him despite being married. Salina was not oblivious to what was going on between Kt & Spence, but Spence would assure her he & Kt were just friends. But a woman's intuition hardly ever lies and Salina was right about her suspicions. She did not like KT at all! I also know that when Spence got the Malibu place, he was dating some girl he really liked, but she ended up leaving him after living together for some time there. He told me that he was very upset and that he still harasses her to this day! He is a very vindictive person. If you do him wrong, he'll make your life hell. And it's for that same reason that KT almost placed a restraining order against him when they broke up briefly back in 2018.
I think someone here made reference to a video he made while they were broken up where he said what he really thought about her. Is it still up on YT? If so, does anyone have a link? If not, does anyone have a summary of what he said?

Reactions: 7
In the Live chat,] think it was Spence] complains how they may have to take down their Christmas tree early. He said that they did not make a fresh cut where they bought it and the tree was drying out.

Maybe next year, Henry will be able to do that for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
In the Live chat,] think it was Spence] complains how they may have to take down their Christmas tree early. He said that they did not make a fresh cut where they bought it and the tree was drying out.

Maybe next year, Henry will be able to do that for them.
That Christmas Tree must be dehydrated with how thirsty BLAB is šŸ¤£ They got some big donations last night unfortunately. Hoping the loyal donors will see them for who they truly are ASAP.

Reactions: 10
I think someone here made reference to a video he made while they were broken up where he said what he really thought about her. Is it still up on YT? If so, does anyone have a link? If not, does anyone have a summary of what he said?
It was a rant he did on IG. I don't remember exactly what he said, but I don't think he actually mentioned KT. We just all knew he was referring to her though. I can tell you it was because KT commiserated with Fresh Baked (whom they used to call rivals), in an attempt to befriend them and steal subscribers. Spencer was mad about the way she slithered her way into the FB group behind his back like the snake she is!

That Christmas Tree must be dehydrated with how thirsty BLAB is šŸ¤£ They got some big donations last night unfortunately. Hoping the loyal donors will see them for who they truly are ASAP.
Anyone know how much they made in superchats last night? I know they got more than 10 bucks this time.

Reactions: 5