Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 947450
Is she trying to entice Spence here? She claims to be watching her diet, but she has gained more weight! It was very noticeable last night.
And that was with a filter. There is never a video shot when they are NOT eating. You know after the camera was turned off she wolfed that whole pan of slop in her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Spencer supports her on this ploy? I don't watch enough to really get a good take on him. But when I do watch it's his mental health I wonder about. Katie? I just see a con artist
Spencer is probably sick of it all. In the live streams he just seems to disconnect when she rambles about her shortcomings or mental heath. Remember, the poor sap must live with this tit 24/7. What we are hearing from this witch, he's already heard. His goal for the channel was probably for it to be fun and informative like Freshbaked. Instead, it has turned into a pity party. I see Spencer posting a lot of old photos of him snowboarding, surfing and skateboarding. Age is not a factor preventing him from living a fun, heathy and active lifestyle. He is a broken man in a relationship that is sucking what life he has left.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Spencer is probably sick of it all. In the live streams he just seems to disconnect when she rambles about her shortcomings or mental heath. Remember, the poor sap must live with this tit 24/7. What we are hearing from this witch, he's already heard. His goal for the channel was probably for it to be fun and informative like Freshbaked. Instead, it has turned into a pity party. I see Spencer posting a lot of old photos of him snowboarding, surfing and skateboarding. Age is not a factor preventing him from living a fun, heathy and active lifestyle. He is a broken man in a relationship that is sucking what life he has left.
#FREESPENCER

Just kidding, duck him, he can free himself but he won't because he's a beta male cuck who can't think for himself.

Spencer you might want to get one of these for those big ole titties of yours.
Man Boobs are just another sign that you’re lacking in manly testosterone buddy (no surprises there).
Maybe rethink those Walmart child-sized t shirts because I promise you absolutely everyone is laughing at you. The photos posted here of you are hilarious.
Now go eat one of your cheese sticks like a little good boy or KT gonna be mad at you.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Spencer you might want to get one of these for those big ole titties of yours.
Man Boobs are just another sign that you’re lacking in manly testosterone buddy.
Maybe rethink those child sized t shirts of yours hey, cos absolutely everyone is laughing at you the photos posted here of you are hilarious.
Now go eat one of your cheese straws lol.
HAHA yes! The "Manzier"! Get Dumpy Emmons a Manzier/BRO stat, those titties are growing!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His goal for the channel was probably for it to be fun and informative like Freshbaked. Instead, it has turned into a pity party.
it's not just a pity party, it's also a weird way to smugly show off while not having any money

Reactions: 12
Well, pretty soon they will have more in common.......they will be ready to share bras!
Lmao, I never looked at it like that. Spencer Emmons' tits are bigger than Katie Sockblower's tits. What a difference 3 years and massive amounts of estrogen, trans fats and sugars can make :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t have time to brush her hair or blend her cake make up into her neck, but has time for the sharpie eyebrows
they've got to be sentient at this point, i can't imagine her actually putting effort into anything

Reactions: 8
the poor sap
Just like the Forest Rangers ask us not to feed the wildlife in the woods, I must ask that no one give any sympathy or empathy to Spencer Emmons in regards to his current personal status with Katie Slockbower.

He is a textbook “MWP@TP”, Married Woman Predator at Theme Parks (sorry for the acronym).

Spencer has admitted that he discovered Katie first on YouTube (Dizzy Bears channel) and then made it a mission to find her and befriend her in the Parks because he was attracted to her (while treating her wedding band/wedding vows like a Hockey Goalie that he wanted to exploit for extra gamesmanship; much more fun for him than scoring on an “empty net”).

As they might say in Pirates of the Caribbean, Give Spencer no quarter! If we accept his behavior, your significant other might be next on his list!

• Heart
She looks pretty good for a 50 year old and she’s only 34. A lot of times a younger woman keeps an older partner young. But in Spencer’s case, he aged his partner to look his age while also adding ten years to his own appearance.

It’s not just the weight either. Lots of people struggle with that. They’ve both just become complete slobs.

• Haha
Exactly! Now she looks 50 and he looks 60! Ha..Yea it's not just the weight, I agree. They've just totally let themselves go. The way they dress, their laziness and minimal amount of effort they put into their vids! The lack of energy and motivation is apparent in all they do.

Reactions: 7