Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Just watched their latest video.
Here is my breakdown:

I guess they are trying to determine if the park is busy during the holidays? They have no data and are relying on memory to gauge the crowd levels.

-They arrive to the park at night because they slept in.

-They express their distaste for the reservation system… get over it BLAB.

-KT suggests dressing warm when it’s cold outside.

-5 minutes are spent talking about the wait times.

-KT somehow thinks suggesting to use mobile order for a corn dog is a pro tip.

-KT make an observation that there are groups of people. Riveting observation. Literally every day at Disneyland there are groups of people.

-Spencer reviewing Boba Fett merch. Of course he wants a sweatshirt that looks like a kids Halloween costume.

-They keep asking themselves if there is holiday crowds in the park and then KT says “I mean, I don’t know” and Spencer says “it’s a yes and no, it’s kinda split” Are you kidding me!! this is what happens when you have no data.

-KT would like the Rocket Rods. This solidifies the fact that she is complete trash.

-They of course talk about the Darth by chocolate parfait

-They look at lines and guess the wait time for fun.

-More looking at lines and and saying things like “it doesn’t look to bad”, “looks like a heathy wait time”, “that’s a full queue”

-They eat sugar coated donuts.

-They continue to extrapolate crowd levels by simply looking around and forming an opinion.

-They close the video by answering the question, are there holiday crowds?…
KT’s conclusion: “I don’t know, it didn’t feel as much as I thought”
Spencer’s conclusion: “yes and no, I would say it’s a tough one to answer”

My conclusion: this video is completely pointless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

kateismystarbucksname

it's so annoying how theyre so proud every time theyre there after hours. i used to work at a cafe and i hated when people came five minutes before closing and then lingered so we'd have to ask them to leave so we could clean before we can clock out. worst type of customers that make us leave later than we have to

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Century20

VIP Member
Happy New Year to you all! Wishing all the best to you in 2022!

I say my final farewell to 2021 with one of my favorite screen shots of 2021 from "The Last Supper" with Adam.
Things were never quite the same after that WDW trip between BLOB and Adam or even Dylan.

Oh Adam what were you thinking at this moment. . . . . . 😂

wdwpic1.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
Just want to let the people know that if it's cold out a jacket is a great thing to have. Please subscribe.
Thank you so much! This was so informative!

I am going next month and i wasn't gonna bring a jacket! You saved my trip from being a complete disaster! You guys are like the AAA of Disneyland!

Quick $4.99 Superchat question: I wasn't planning on bringing shoes. Will I need those too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
This most recent live was not a good look for them.

After professing in 2021 that they weren’t going to give the haters the time of day… they spend the start of 2022 ranting about haters…and for a good amount of time I might add. Spencer appeared to be more bothered by the hates than KT in this live. Spencer said a few things that indicates he has been on tattle recently. One tell was him mentioning the reviews/breakdowns of their videos that we’ve been doing recently, something not found on Reddit. They go out of their way to mention Reddit but refer tattle.life simply as a ‘forum’. This is because Reddit is not at damaging in comparison to the information that can be found on tattle. Unfortunately for them the google search algorithm has tattle rated very high up in any combination of searches pertaining to them.

This message is to Spencer: You said, “if you don’t have haters you aren’t relevant”

Ordinary Adventures – 250,000 Subscribers (two-person team)
FreshBaked – 155,000 Subscribers (one man team)
Magic Journeys – 208,000 Subscribers (two-person team)

Are you saying the above aren’t relevant? I’m sure they all have a few haters but nowhere near the level of BLAB…tattle is an example…and I’ll throw Reddit in there for you since you seem to be ok with mentioning Reddit. Have a Magical DAY! 🏰✨

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I got boots on the ground today ladies and gentlemen. Guess who walked past me while I was trying to enjoy some bengal bbq…
83F671CF-C3D6-4E05-B1FD-C2F334902921.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
This 2022 video was GOLD for us Tattlers. So much bullshit by both of them. My Dad always said “sometimes if you give someone enough rope - they will hang themselves”. I felt like this was another one of those moments.

I am going to do my best to not do a “California Girl” type longwinded post.

My thoughts (and Yes, I will rewatch multiple times in 2022 and see how they are doing):

1) They haven’t confirmed their exact dates to Florida yet because they need to know when exactly “Adam the Woo” is on the road for Baseball Spring Training videos to completely avoid him around Disney World. “Spencer Emmons” and “Katie Slockbower” are such cowards for what they did to Adam on his last trip west.

I would wager Spencer is splitting the experience with Brickey. Spencer and Katie have never even been gifted a room at All Star Resorts in Florida - no one is gifting him this. I would also wager heavy on Spencer soliciting a married galatic housekeeper at the resort to run away with him to Malibu.

2) I am very glad that “Checkbook Charlie” (stolen from a Poster earlier in this thread and probably my favorite nickname ever) knows better than to get stuck accompanying these clowns to Florida or Aulani. I hope he reads these posts and becomes hesitant with spending time and money with them.

Also, it doesn’t sound like Aulani is now in their plans for 2022. That makes me happy that any cash reserves don’t make that feasible. 😃

3) Spencer pouting that he doesn’t have time to properly surf/snowboard/graffiti like he would love to because he is spending too much time vlogging during a global pandemic on his “lifestyle channel” that is literally titled about “living your best life” is a new low point to show how juvenile that he is emotionally and mentally.

I am so glad that Spencer (a man child) was never someone’s Father. He would have just walked out on the family if his responsibilities got too tough (like he did subleasing from Adam the Woo). Spencer is pathetic and his Mom should take some responsibility for raising him to be so soft and self centered.

4) I do think Katie knows who “Hans Solo” is. Oma used to tell Katie story about her childhood friend named Hans that worked alone (solo) at a “re-education camp” back in Germany in the early 1940’s. Details on what Hans did at the “camp” specifically are a little hazy.

Glad Katie had to defend going to shake down Oma for a check on Christmas. She basically said the precautions she took on that day to see Oma just aren’t worth going through on any other week where gifts aren’t given.

So much more I could say…

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
New Video Review
CF9FB15E-4F16-4F42-B8B1-519249611692.jpeg

Opening: Spencer is “excited”
-KT obnoxiously yelling “Merry Christmas” to the train.
-Spencer stealing JustinScarred ‘quick cuts’ “the opera house, the mad hatter, the treeee”
-KT, an adult woman baby talks with a cast member dressed as Pluto.
-They show 6min of the firework show again. Obvious filler.
-Spencer has no plan.
-KT whines about Jingle Cruise. Implying that WDW is better than DL.
-They have fictitious conversations with inanimate objects. Pelicans and a wood carved fisherman they have named Ezekiel.
-Oga’s. They spend $56 on three sugar drinks (two alcoholic) and one appetizer. Between drink and food reviews, random clips are shown of the inside of Oga’s.
-Spencer trying to numb his pain with weak ass novelty cocktails. Only has enough time for two. No buzz detected.
-Spencer quotes Star Wars in an effort to make it seem like he is a Star Wars fan.
-Extremely lame “Dumbo the flying ornament” joke.
-Small world again.
-More baby talk with cast members in costume. Characters wearing pajamas…this excites BLAB because they prefer to always be wearing pajamas, even at nice restaurants.
-BLAB decides to eat holiday turkey sandwiches and ginger bread cookies at midnight. They will later complain about having difficulty falling asleep.
-park is closed before they grab a table to eat and they will later wait until security tells them to GTFO!…again.

CFDCA9EB-E802-49C1-A5FE-B1DE1FB4D29A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
The absolute Cringe moment of the "Maximise Your Day" video for me is where Spence had purposely placed the camera and then had them awkwardly walk towards it holding hands desperately trying to give the impression they are a united front. I am amazed he came up with the idea without his Editing Pants on.

I wish I had the know-how to do a short looping video, it's hilarious and gets funnier the more you watch it.
Ask and you shall receive…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Spence referring to your out and out threat to turn into the Bull and rumble with anyone on Disney Property.

If I see you, and I will see you, I'll ask you to sit down like a gentleman and I'll buy you a coffee (because let's be honest we know you're struggling financially, I'll pay, it's fine)

Then I'll tell you face to face what a low life, panhandling dishonest droopy-eyed c**t you are!
I'll happily leave it up to you where you'd want to take it from there, but it won't take place on Disney Property I promise you that.

You don't scare anyone mate, with your bitch tits, and Pillsbury Doughboy out of shape dad-bod!
I'm not a keyboard warrior (your phrase, not mine, personally I think you're showing your age with that one old man) I'm an honest, well-educated grown-up, who like most of us here work hard and make an honest living. We don't make a living from lying, panhandling and stealing other peoples hard work and ideas, or their hard-earned money begging on super chats.

Don't ever make the mistake of thinking anyone is scared of you or your raging bull alter-ego, trust me, ain't nobody scare of you bro, nobody.
We all remember when you couldn't get out of bed during early covid times because you had a total mental breakdown and couldn't handle it. You'd leave KT to deal with everything on her own, what kind of man are you? It's a little late to play the tough guy now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Adam just put out a BL@B death blow vlog. He announced he just sold all his Disney stock as he wants to get further away from Disney people and the troubling lifestyle around it. Even stating his AP is not something he will be continuing. He is clearly reading this thread as well and he wants to change and recognize his followers better and support and uplift more authentic channels (even non channels). His decision to start a healthy lifestyle of his own with daily workouts (during edits) and a change in diet is all a backhand to Spencer and Katie. The pressure is on BL@B now to change their lives as he has set them up for failure.. again. They want to follow him at all costs.. He just challenged the two big time and they can't do it. BYE BLOB your community has noticed you are unhealthy (both mentally and physically) and something to distance yourself from as your path is now officially cursed by The Woo.
Just watched it too, you're so right, Adam was sending a very direct clear signal to BLAB.
Highly recommend people watch it, he definitely has a lot to say and none of it is good for BLAB.
I think they can stop pretending they are friends now, KT's constant name dropping and referring to her texting him ect.... it's clear he is done with you BLAB!
Well done Adam, on the off chance you do read here, so much respect for you taking this new path.... BLAB almost ruined your channel and your life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
So let me get this striaight…KT was complaining a few nights ago about her new “pandemic anxiety flare up” and how “scary” it is to be in public with this new variant going around, yet this trick goes to a theme park on New Years Eve, UNMASKED, dancing elbow to elbow with strangers?!? Oh girl… smh🙄

Her self diagnosed anxiety is just as real as the Easter bunny. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

diskneelvr

VIP Member
When I saw they ordered food after park closing I thought they were taking it to go. I literally gasped watching them plop their asses down and proceed to stuff their faces. ITS CHRISTMAS EVE! The cast members want to go home.

I agree with the other posters who mentioned how they are copying Justin Scarred’s style of the quick cuts. They are also copying different filming styles of the Woo’s. The filming them eating from behind is one Adam does often as well as showing the train / only showing shots of the train when the train goes by. The difference is both Justin & Adam put passion into their videos! These slob kabob clowns put out another piss poor video.

Why did they have to go to Disneyland on Christmas Eve? In an attempt to go live and beg for money! I’m so happy they only got $10! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Untitled1.jpg

New video breakdown:

The point of this video is to show people how to Crush Rides™ without using the Genie system around a time that is historically known as one of the slowest times of the year for theme parks. Miraculously they are up before 3pm and have made it to the park for rope drop. There demeanor for the first half of the video is tired and lazy as this might be the earliest they have been up in over a year.

-Spencer looking and sounding hungover is wearing sunglasses on a foggy morning.

-Spencer explaining how they parked in Toy Story so they didn’t need to walk. Avoid additional exercise at all costs.

-Spencer mesmerized by the fog

- In the line for Cars. KT talks about needing more caffeine and how they lug in thermoses of coffee into the park. I assume to save money. KT’s mask changes color from white to black

-They say they pass on Guardians because of the wait time. Real reason, KT won’t ride it.

-In the line for Incredicoaster.

- 3min of unbearable ride footage with KT cackling

- Spencer says they’ve gotten in two big rides so now there just going to sprinkle in some others (filler)

-Spencer says he is too impatient to wait for the pixar pal around. Real reason, KT won’t ride it.

-Spencer rides the silly symphony swings alone. KT won’t ride it.

-Spencer rides the golden zephyr alone. KT won’t ride it.

-KT has removed her sweatshirt and appears to be stuffed into a child’s size small t-shirt

-Sky school was down but now open and they waddle over as quickly as possible to begin the cackle fest. Maximum levels of cackling is achieved.

-Spencer reluctantly rides little mermaid knowing that he will have to face the animatronic zaddy king triton.

-Super awkward cast member moment at grizzly river run. The cast member says “David” (Freshbaked) when professing his love of their channel. Spencer brushes the interaction off quickly.

-KT: “OH MY GOSH I SMELL FOOD”. They both pick up on the faint smell of food being cooked roughly 400 feet away. They discuss hot dogs.

-KT says they packed a lunch to “Save time”. The truth is they packed a lunch, so they are not tempted to eat the garbage carnival food. The theory that bringing food saves time is invalid when mobile order is available.

-They ride Mater's Junkyard Jamboree. Maximum levels of cackling is achieved.

-At the end of the video they say its not even noon. Title of the video is “7 rides in 3 Hours”. So, its 11am? They say they are going over to DL, but they won’t be able to for 2 hours. Curious to know what they did for 2 hours. I bet they went to white water and got some philly cheesesteak hot dogs ;)😆

This video is completely pointless because they rope dropped mid-week in January when the majority are at work or school. There would be no real reason to use genie in the first place. Also, only 2 of 7 rides they went on are include in the genie+ service. Cars is offered separately as a lightning lane.

They are at Disneyland today (1/7) doing the same thing. Pointless!!

• Heart
  • Haha