Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't be confused,Crystal...................It's because they are not as big DISNEY LOVERS as they claim to be.

View attachment 946756
Exactly. They are frauds of the highest order. Great point by the commenter, real Disneyphiles have Disney merch everywhere and actually know significant dates in Disney history.

Trouble in paradise? Probably par for the course in this gross, toxic relationship they have.

bitch.JPG

Reactions: 12
They are live again for another beg a thon while doing “meal prep” 🙄
I love seeing what she thinks is heathy 🤔😆

And Spencer... might be time to step up the shirt sizing. Those aren't pecs, those are c cup gynecomastia aka man boobs.

Check your testosterone levels brother!
s1.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Hopefully this isn't UKT
Nooooooooi am not KT.. I live in Cali, been here for over 53 years

Another Caligirl I see…

View attachment 946476

On KTP’s instagram stories they are having a yuppie meal on the coast somewhere. KTP points her camera right through a couple having a meal just to get a shot of the rain outside.

I wonder if these two assholes understand how rude and obnoxious they are?
I need to change my name… I had No idea that KT uses it as well…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, you're off to a better start... the previous California Girl said she wasn't even in the U.S. 😆
The only thing I have in common with the real KT is that we both live in so cal and have magic keys.. ignore the fact that we are never seen together. I have a real job and cant spend late nights in the park eating snacks. Gotta get to bed early

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The only thing I have in common with the real KT is that we both live in so cal and have magic keys.. ignore the fact that we are never seen together. I have a real job and cant spend late nights in the park eating snacks. Gotta get to bed early
All good @CaliGirl22. Welcome aboard.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
All good @CaliGirl22. Welcome aboard.
Thanks. I’m happy to be here.

So I just caught up in the last thread with the whole California Girl drama, and I honestly don't think that's KT. I think it may be someone who knows her or actually likes her, but their first ever Tattle post was about the SacconeJoly family, a British YouTube family and I don't see KT watching them. She doesn't follow Anna Saccone on IG, and she has a huge following there - plus, when would KT ever follow a female/mom YouTuber?

I do think that person is someone who has some stake in BLAB, trying to infiltrate here to help soften their image to the "trolls." Just my two cents.
Nope. No affiliation. I was born and raised here and chose that name.. I’m not KT… if I would have known at sign up that it was associated with her, I would have chosen something else. I just wanted to join in and share my story.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

I just found this Reddit thread. There’s so many comments from people that dislike BLOB. A lot say they used to like them, but how they acted during the pandemic turned their followers against them. There’s 2 people that mentioned they like BLOB, but we’re downvoted.

Reactions: 17
Always up til late night. Always eating late night. This is your thumbnail! On YT!
Always bad decisions late night. You look like a man in drag. Sorry.

Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 9.17.23 AM.png

• Haha
Lol, look at this giant child eating a cheese stick like a 5 year old. I wouldn't be shocked to witness this big child pop open a juice box at some point too. How can these fake fucks be taken seriously by people?! Lol

tits.JPG

By the way....it is so funny to watch how KTP will work her "explanations" ("I don't even know who I was back then", "I've changed so much") in to these videos to explain away all of her past social media bullshit. I like how she uses her ADHD diagnosis as an excuse as well, please witch. You can't blame your horrible personality and tendencies on bleeping ADHD.

She patrols this thread harder than anyone posting here. Tattle Life for the win, I just hope her gullible Stans can see through her lies and stop giving them their hard earned money. There are better Youtuber channels out there that deserve support more than these fake, grifting liars.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lol, look at this giant child eating a cheese stick like a 5 year old. I wouldn't be shocked to witness this big child pop open a juice box at some point too. How can these fake fucks be taken seriously by people?! Lol

View attachment 947372

By the way....it is so funny to watch how KTP will work her "explanations" ("I don't even know who I was back then", "I've changed so much") in to these videos to explain away all of her past social media bullshit. I like how she uses her ADHD diagnosis as an excuse as well, please witch. You can't blame your horrible personality and tendencies on bleeping ADHD.

She patrols this thread harder than anyone posting here. Tattle Life for the win, I just hope her gullible Stans can see through her lies and stop giving them their hard earned money. There are better Youtuber channels out there that deserve support more than these fake, grifting liars.
She's doing 24/7 damage control right now. And blaming her fake personality on her ADHD is exactly what she's doing. Like "please excuse my crappy personality and character. My ADHD is to blame". Really?!? She is who she is! She's being exposed and she's pulling out all the stops.

• Heart
A5C58334-F772-4B8C-B5C3-40585CDBED1E.jpeg

Is she trying to entice Spence here? She claims to be watching her diet, but she has gained more weight! It was very noticeable last night.

• Sick
  • Haha
She is looking ROUGH. I guess patrolling this thread does a number on ya, sheesh. She’s her own worst enemy.

She’s going all in on the mental health bs and I expect her to ramp it up even more so as their channel continues to unravel.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she trying to entice Spence here? She claims to be watching her diet, but she has gained more weight! It was very noticeable last night.
She is definitely testing the structural integrity of those leggings…they same way Spencer tests his T-shirts. Failure strain, and peak stress values are off the chart!

She is looking ROUGH. I guess patrolling this thread does a number on ya, sheesh. She’s her own worst enemy.

She’s going all in on the mental health bs and I expect her to ramp it up even more so as their channel continues to unravel.
If you read the comments, it would appear that their demographic is made up mostly from people with social and mental disabilities. She will continue to play into this the more support and “I can relate” comments the channel receives.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

I wonder if Spencer supports her on this ploy? I don't watch enough to really get a good take on him. But when I do watch it's his mental health I wonder about. Katie? I just see a con artist

Reactions: 8

An insult to those who are truly suffering with an anxiety disorder! She's just looking for attention and sympathy.. preparing her stans for the day her mask falls off for good!

Last edited:
  • Heart