Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are just so defeated now.The sad reality that these two have no friends at all IRL is really evident. They have that appearance of being miserable and lonely always. I can see how their subs see themselves in these two as they are overwhelmed with deep sorrow.

Reactions: 18
Pssst KT
Your "Bye Felicia's" don't work here, this is OUR house.
In fact, you can do jack tit here, aside from sitting on your fat ass, worrying about us exposing you.
By the time we're finished with you, not even your loyalist of stans will associate with you.
You'll be one of those channels that people have a laugh about as they remember its downfall.
We live in the age of Cancel Culture which basically means you're fu**ed darlin!
Thanks for all the Periscopes... all downloaded, saved, and wrapped with a nice bow :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Guess that BLOB didn't read the memo.............what you post on the internet can/will last FOREVER.
Watching one of her Periscope vids and what is she mentioning?? The trolls of course! There's a reason she has so many trolls, but seems like she hasn't figured it out yet!

Reactions: 12
Watching one of her Periscope vids and what is she mentioning?? The trolls of course! There's a reason she has so many trolls, but seems like she hasn't figured it out yet!
I totally noticed that too, you're so right. It's crazy that even 4 years ago she was totally obsessed with her trolls.

I've always had this theory that she measures the amount of her internet "fame" based on the number of trolls she has and she gets off on it... proud of it.
The problem is back then she didn't understand the problems it might cause her down the track...
and now at the end of 2021, here we are.. down the track... and it's all coming back on her x1000.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve Been here for a bit and i am a previous follower of BLAB but no more! I found them before the pandemic while searching for Disneyland content. I thought they were fun to watch. When the pandemic lockdowns began, I enjoyed WHW and was entertained by their videos. Their decline for me came during their Lake Tahoe trip. I was angered that they would enter such a dangerous area and had their parents with them. Who the heck does that? Their BS stories of donating to the victims was the final straw. I immediately unfollowed them and rarely watched their videos. i recently did a google search and found you all here and OMG!! I have binge read from post number one and my eyes have been opened and I am thankful that I have never given them any money. I was tempted once when their dog was sick, but I didn’t.. thank god cuz it probably wouldn’t have been used as intended.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
At the end of 2020 I told KT that the "trolls" were coming for them in 2021! They did not disappoint! Something tells me the amount of trolls will double in 2022! Still waiting for them to join us! Haha BLAB isn't prepared for them! 👀😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How do you make these vids? I'm over here trying on an app Lalo suggested but I'm not tech savvy I guess! Ha. This is hilarious..she's already shitting bricks lol..
I use the iMovie app on my phone 😃

Guess that BLOB didn't read the memo.............what you post on the internet can/will last FOREVER.
Remember when they use to talk about how they were hardcore “Disneyland people,” how Disneyland fulfilled all their needs, and how they were too busy and dedicated to their jobs? That was in 2019. One year later, they flew to WDW in the middle of a pandemic for Spencer’s 50th birthday the week that Los Angeles County reported extreme shortages of hospital beds…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Remember when they use to talk about how they were hardcore “Disneyland people,” how Disneyland fulfilled all their needs, and how they were too busy and dedicated to their jobs? That was in 2019. One year later, they flew to WDW in the middle of a pandemic for Spencer’s 50th birthday the week that Los Angeles County reported extreme shortages of hospital beds…
“You know who wears sunglasses inside? Blind people and assholes”
-Larry David

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How was this only 2 years ago?! I know the pandemic has put a little extra wear & tear on many of us, but they both look like they've aged 10 years since then.

This clip also reminds me - remember when Spencer used to wear his sunnies indoors during their livestreams because of his red eye and Katie always needed to explain it to everyone? I never understood why he couldn't just speak for himself, or why he did it. The glasses just brought more attention to it (which tbh, was probably what *she* wanted).

Damn liars! They stumble over their words because what they say is not genuine. I have to play with iMovie too. I can't figure out how to upload edited vids here.

Reactions: 8
Damn liars! They stumble over their words because what they say is not genuine. I have to play with iMovie too. I can't figure out how to upload edited vids here.
Two people with obvious personality disorders in a relationship…what could go wrong?😄 🚩

• Haha
They are just so defeated now.The sad reality that these two have no friends at all IRL is really evident. They have that appearance of being miserable and lonely always. I can see how their subs see themselves in these two as they are overwhelmed with deep sorrow.
Spencer spent his birthday with Henry and a subscriber couple from Washington State. Their vlogger friends couldn't even make it to Disneyland for the day. If that doesn't tell you all you need to know, KT pathetically screeching and jumping around about the "party" should. Oh and man handling Magic Journeys was classy as well.

Reactions: 14
I’ve Been here for a bit and i am a previous follower of BLAB but no more! I found them before the pandemic while searching for Disneyland content. I thought they were fun to watch. When the pandemic lockdowns began, I enjoyed WHW and was entertained by their videos. Their decline for me came during their Lake Tahoe trip. I was angered that they would enter such a dangerous area and had their parents with them. Who the heck does that? Their BS stories of donating to the victims was the final straw. I immediately unfollowed them and rarely watched their videos. i recently did a google search and found you all here and OMG!! I have binge read from post number one and my eyes have been opened and I am thankful that I have never given them any money. I was tempted once when their dog was sick, but I didn’t.. thank god cuz it probably wouldn’t have been used as intended.
Hopefully this isn't UKT

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yes and they became selfish scum to me at that time. Acting like that during the pandemic.

Anyone seen California Girl around here lately? :LOL:

• Haha
I’m sorry I can’t do this anymore, I know my stay has been fleeting but it’s purpose has been served, in my eyes anyway. I just watched the last video they uploaded and it’s obvious the writing is on the wall for this couple, hence why I’m bowing out. I know they’ll stumble on for the time being and every word of disdain written about them is worthy but I have now reached abridge I cannot traverse. I have, from time to time, suffered with depression, anxiety and panic attacks since my late twenties. I’ve been rushed to hospital and had charcoal shoved down my throat. I’ve had the analysis in the morning from psychologists. Even writing this now gives me the chills. This is why, now 30-odd years later, I cannot, will not, continue attempting to attack at liberty. I entered the fray to call out CaliGirl, and should have left it at that… Too many memories which I’d thought were dealt with have arisen since and I can no longer subject others to abuse which I failed to handle myself so many years in the past. Ghosts never really go away!

• Wow
  • Haha
I’m sorry I can’t do this anymore, I know my stay has been fleeting but it’s purpose has been served, in my eyes anyway. I just watched the last video they uploaded and it’s obvious the writing is on the wall for this couple, hence why I’m bowing out. I know they’ll stumble on for the time being and every word of disdain written about them is worthy but I have now reached abridge I cannot traverse. I have, from time to time, suffered with depression, anxiety and panic attacks since my late twenties. I’ve been rushed to hospital and had charcoal shoved down my throat. I’ve had the analysis in the morning from psychologists. Even writing this now gives me the chills. This is why, now 30-odd years later, I cannot, will not, continue attempting to attack at liberty. I entered the fray to call out CaliGirl, and should have left it at that… Too many memories which I’d thought were dealt with have arisen since and I can no longer subject others to abuse which I failed to handle myself so many years in the past. Ghosts never really go away!
Godspeed and Good Luck Friend

salute2.jpg

Reactions: 9