Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread! @Lalo Salamanca suggestion had the most votes. Thank you!

I did have to shorten it a bit as there's a character limit.

I'll let someone else do the recap!
If @Fantasia Freak is not tired of doing them then please go ahead! They're so good, but again, no pressure.
Merry Christmas! This shall be AMAZING!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
New Video Review
CF9FB15E-4F16-4F42-B8B1-519249611692.jpeg

Opening: Spencer is “excited”
-KT obnoxiously yelling “Merry Christmas” to the train.
-Spencer stealing JustinScarred ‘quick cuts’ “the opera house, the mad hatter, the treeee”
-KT, an adult woman baby talks with a cast member dressed as Pluto.
-They show 6min of the firework show again. Obvious filler.
-Spencer has no plan.
-KT whines about Jingle Cruise. Implying that WDW is better than DL.
-They have fictitious conversations with inanimate objects. Pelicans and a wood carved fisherman they have named Ezekiel.
-Oga’s. They spend $56 on three sugar drinks (two alcoholic) and one appetizer. Between drink and food reviews, random clips are shown of the inside of Oga’s.
-Spencer trying to numb his pain with weak ass novelty cocktails. Only has enough time for two. No buzz detected.
-Spencer quotes Star Wars in an effort to make it seem like he is a Star Wars fan.
-Extremely lame “Dumbo the flying ornament” joke.
-Small world again.
-More baby talk with cast members in costume. Characters wearing pajamas…this excites BLAB because they prefer to always be wearing pajamas, even at nice restaurants.
-BLAB decides to eat holiday turkey sandwiches and ginger bread cookies at midnight. They will later complain about having difficulty falling asleep.
-park is closed before they grab a table to eat and they will later wait until security tells them to GTFO!…again.

CFDCA9EB-E802-49C1-A5FE-B1DE1FB4D29A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
it's so annoying how theyre so proud every time theyre there after hours. i used to work at a cafe and i hated when people came five minutes before closing and then lingered so we'd have to ask them to leave so we could clean before we can clock out. worst type of customers that make us leave later than we have to

• Heart
Reactions: 29
it's so annoying how theyre so proud every time theyre there after hours. i used to work at a cafe and i hated when people came five minutes before closing and then lingered so we'd have to ask them to leave so we could clean before we can clock out. worst type of customers that make us leave later than we have to
So incredibly selfish of them and just plain rude! Entitled much assholes?!?!

Reactions: 18
For those new to the channel, between Spencer Emmons, Katie Slockbower, and Pixar Charlie - Pixar Charlie is the only one with a credit score in the triple digits.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New Video Review
View attachment 943828
-Spencer stealing JustinScarred ‘quick cuts’ “the opera house, the mad hatter, the treeee”
-Spencer has no plan.
-They have fictitious conversations with inanimate objects. Pelicans and a wood carved fisherman they have named Ezekiel.
-Oga’s. They spend $56 on three sugar drinks (two alcoholic) and one appetizer. Between drink and food reviews, random clips are shown of the inside of Oga’s.
-Spencer trying to numb his pain with weak ass novelty cocktails. Only has enough time for two. No buzz detected.
-Spencer quotes Star Wars in an effort to make it seem like he is a Star Wars fan.
-Small world again.
-More baby talk with cast members in costume. Characters wearing pajamas…this excites BLAB because they prefer to always be wearing pajamas, even at nice restaurants.
-BLAB decides to eat holiday turkey sandwiches and ginger bread cookies at midnight. They will later complain about having difficulty falling asleep.
-park is closed before they grab a table to eat and they will later wait until security tells them to GTFO!…again.

View attachment 943837
Campwoodward submits 5 churros: “love your post lalo!”

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Gray in the beard and green in the wallet. I'm talking to you Pixar Charlie!!
Screenshot_20211225-212302.png

I can think of a few other worse traits KT
Screenshot_20211225-212327.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
When I saw they ordered food after park closing I thought they were taking it to go. I literally gasped watching them plop their asses down and proceed to stuff their faces. ITS CHRISTMAS EVE! The cast members want to go home.

I agree with the other posters who mentioned how they are copying Justin Scarred’s style of the quick cuts. They are also copying different filming styles of the Woo’s. The filming them eating from behind is one Adam does often as well as showing the train / only showing shots of the train when the train goes by. The difference is both Justin & Adam put passion into their videos! These slob kabob clowns put out another piss poor video.

Why did they have to go to Disneyland on Christmas Eve? In an attempt to go live and beg for money! I’m so happy they only got $10! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I guess she finally returned Oma's call
She probably bought Oma the homemade peanut butter treats in exchange for shaking her down for a check.

Katie only does something perceived as unselfish if she can post it on Instagram for clout or get at least a 5X ROI on it in the longterm.

Also, for her accompanying text that says “tested negative and both triple vaxxed”, I feel like the character James Donovan (Tom Hanks) on the departing airplane scene in “Bridge of Spies” as she tries to make people think that making a collection from Oma today was 100% safe after visiting heavily crowded theme parks multiple times during the past week:

“It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what people think. You know what you did.”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
New Video Review
View attachment 943828
-Spencer has no plan.
-Small world again.

View attachment 943837
Nice summation of Cjristmas Eve at Disney. Just wanted to add 1 more. KT said the second the music started for the fireworks, she started to cry. She also said that she doesn't know how you can't cry watching the fireworks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope Katie is OK, I’d hate for her to get her fat sausage fingers caught again in Oma’s Lazy Boy recliner while she’s searching between the cushions for change. :geek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
When I saw they ordered food after park closing I thought they were taking it to go. I literally gasped watching them plop their asses down and proceed to stuff their faces. ITS CHRISTMAS EVE! The cast members want to go home.

I agree with the other posters who mentioned how they are copying Justin Scarred’s style of the quick cuts. They are also copying different filming styles of the Woo’s. The filming them eating from behind is one Adam does often as well as showing the train / only showing shots of the train when the train goes by. The difference is both Justin & Adam put passion into their videos! These slob kabob clowns put out another piss poor video.

Why did they have to go to Disneyland on Christmas Eve? In an attempt to go live and beg for money! I’m so happy they only got $10! 🤣
Not sure why I'm surprised to read they would sit there and eat after park closing. But on Christmas Eve??

BLAB just doesn't have it in them to produce a Justin or Adam quality video. They are too lazy.

Reactions: 12
Spencer gave Charlie a new nickname "Gingerbread Charlie". Quite appropriate considering Charlie is their Disney sugar daddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a bunch of grade A, bona fide A*HOLES. I worked many years in the service industry and let me tell you, these people... the kind that plop their wide behinds in chair at a restaurant right before closing, or rush in to a store with 5 minutes to close to browse and shop are the absolute worst. THE ABSOLUTE WORST. My blood was boiling watching them stuff their faces without a care in the world, I felt for those poor CM's that had to wait for them to finish their sh*t video. To boot, this was on CHRISTMAS EVE!!!! They have no decency, and everything that is coming to them...they most assuredly DESERVE.

Also a little tip for KT: Since you're working over time to scrub "hater" and "troll" comments on all social media, you missed a GOLDEN opportunity to restore some decency to your name. You could have filmed yourself picking up your food TO GO from the restaurant and stressed how much you care about the CMs, and didn't want to burden them anymore than you had to by plopping down at a table AT CLOSING. SMH, zero awareness for anyone else but yourselves and your next lame video.

Hope that mediocre park food was worth it, any CM's that are following this message board keep your heads up. Working through the holidays is hard and stressful enough, doesn't make it easier when you have low life people like this to have to deal with!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve seen a few vloggers gift stuff to CMs this season, or at least be as vocal as possible in regards to them deserving a living wage. BLAB? Literal bleeping Karen’s. Complain about there being a “lack” of magic while simultaneously acting like the entitled assholes that CMs are burnet out from dealing with. I shouldn’t be shocked at this point but I am. KT and Spencer, from ever service worker, duck YOU.

• Heart
Reactions: 19