Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any guesses what kind of tips they leave their servers? I wouldnā€™t be surprised if they stiff them after occupying tables for hours on end. They are not generous people.

Reactions: 14
This really pisses me off. The fact they did it to begin with, but then this crappy reply. I'd love a CM to weigh in on this response. I know I've said this before, but I have to believe more and more of their subscribers will be turned off by their behavior. How can anyone support this?
Such a bitchy response. Straight up witch which leads me to believe it was KT. I hate this witch more and more every day!

Reactions: 13
Awe, how sweet. They gifted themselves another 100 subscribers on Christmas Eve.

So, they bought 100 subscribers on Dec. 7, Dec. 17, and Dec. 24. Isnā€™t that an honest and upfront way to grow the channel? 300 more on their way to a scam milestone!

I was curious so I checked, subscribers seem to be sold for $14.99 for 100 and for $24.99 you can buy 500 views with comments, likes, etc. Seems legit! šŸ¤£

This is the full time business of two scammers and their success is questionable at best. Good thing their backup plan for financial stability involves the death of their relatives and a juicy inheritance. Low life at the lowest!

Oh, and KT, donā€™t be blaming this site for your mental issues, you are causing your own grief with your laziness and dishonesty. Get an honest job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
A few in this forum were referencing KTā€™s twitter posts and the next day she removed her twitter account.
Wow!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I tried to find her Twitter and saw an old reference to the handle but it came up with an error. That makes sense now.

Hi, KT!! šŸ‘‹šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 15
The more I read her response the more livid I become. ā€œtHeiR sHiFt eNdS at 2 a.m. rEgArdLeSsā€ STFU! Who cares if itā€™s Christmas, KT the Hutt and the Waddle Squad need sandwiches and Gingerbread cookies! Just a snack to get them by until they get home for another meal. Iā€™m surprised she didnā€™t add in that her $ helps pay their salaries and these CMā€™s should be *grateful* to be back to work so they can once again serve people like her. The entitlement is off the charts.

Reactions: 22
I bet it burns them up that David from Fresh Baked got almost $1k in super chats recently for a Xmas live and they only got $10!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
KT is one of the biggest attention whores Iā€™ve seen in my life! If itā€™s not the screaming and screeching itā€™s the loud obnoxious fake cackle laugh! The over exaggerated drawn on eyebrows. She will take any kind of attention she can get.

With that being said the entitlement and smugness of these 2 is what gets me. KT thinks itā€™s a competition who loves Disneyland more and who is a bigger fan. She thinks in her warped attention deprived brain that if sheā€™s the loudest on every ride, the most ā€œenergeticā€ and excited meeting a character and stays at the Park until Security has to kick her out that ANYONE ELSE who enjoys the park is beneath her!!!

Iā€™ve seen these 2 in the parks a few times but never gave them the satisfaction to act like I knew who they were. Every time I see them though they take up multiple tables with their tit spread all over stuffing their faces and doing anything to draw attention to themselves.

Reactions: 18
I bet it burns them up that David from Fresh Baked got almost $1k in super chats recently for a Xmas live and they only got $10!
Saw that..it was fabulous! Haha

BADE3B89-E3B4-47A6-B5D8-A775A6E31306.jpeg

Lol! Yea, no need for Charlie to start a channel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Merry belated Christmas, snarkers
Is this from Reddit?

Wow, if this is true, this situation with Adam is even uglier that I thought. BLAB did a moving video in August 2020 when they announce the move to OC when they signed a 6-month lease. Then at the end of January 2021, Adam did a video showing him moving his stuff around to get ready for his "roommate". Subsequent cross checking of vids from both channels of furniture and the kitchen when Katie did cooking confirmed BLAB moved to Adam's apartment. I did not know they were already living in the same complex.

It would make sense that they would be planning on moving when they were at WDW in October, but never informed Adam then. When they returned to California at the end of October, they held off announcing the "big news" for a couple of weeks. What they had to gain by teasing this, I have no idea, unless they wanted to tell Adam first even though they were with him for a whole month in Florida.

It is believable that Katie would be the "gangster" causing problems with the property manager.

I really hope that they had the decency to pay Adam the extra costs of breaking the lease, but I really doubt they did that. They were hiding from him when they fled to Malibu and then to Vegas.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The more I read her response the more livid I become. ā€œtHeiR sHiFt eNdS at 2 a.m. rEgArdLeSsā€ STFU! Who cares if itā€™s Christmas, KT the Hutt and the Waddle Squad need sandwiches and Gingerbread cookies! Just a snack to get them by until they get home for another meal. Iā€™m surprised she didnā€™t add in that her $ helps pay their salaries and these CMā€™s should be *grateful* to be back to work so they can once again serve people like her. The entitlement is off the charts.
Guarantee they can probably leave early once theyā€™re done closing, which is why everyone whose ever worked retail/food knows to avoid places 30 minutes before close

Reactions: 17
If I was going to be the lead counsel in building a case that Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower are huge unappreciative assholes, Exhibit A would be the comment section of their most recent YouTube video.

Twenty-eight viewers took time to comment what seemed like a genuine/kind ā€œMerry Christmasā€ greeting to them, it would have taken one of them ten minutes at most to reply to all 28 with a ā€œLikeā€, ā€œMerry Christmas to you too!ā€, or ā€œThank You!ā€.

However, the only comment they made was one to defend the only comment providing direct criticism - which means they read all the comments but canā€™t take a literally second to click a thumbs up to acknowledge when someone else that takes time to type something courteous.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Question ā€¦ If Katie had caused problems with the apartment management, and considering that Adam was under a seemingly tight timeline to close out the apartment, now Iā€™m wondering if her actions caused them to be kicked out.

Perhaps having the leaches there was against the rules of the lease and Katie made her opinions known loud and clear. So, is it possible that this is how it all happened? Iā€™m sure that Adam could have financially gone another month without roommates so, there was another reason he was under a deadline to vacate the apartment? Hmmmm.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Perhaps having the leaches there was against the rules of the lease...
Sure seems like a good reason for them to have been hiding the fact that they were living with him on all of their videos.

If they weren't on the lease and the landlord found out, it would put Adam in hot water. Kinda sounds like KT started a fire and they hightailed it as the house burned down.

Katie is panicking that someone mentioned old periscope videos.

Trying to find it somewhere?

• Wow
  • Heart
They are live and KT mentioned how someone private messaged her asking if they have end tables šŸ¤£ NO witch YOU LURK HERE because I was the one who called you out using your TV trays as end tables (Not that thereā€™s anything wrong with that!) but for how snooty and pompous they are I thought it was funny!! Must have struck a raw nerve with KT šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18