Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Spencers world there are 72 weeks in the year. He mentioned that several times when he was asked how many times they went to Disneyland and he was trying hard to do the math. Someone did eventually correct him.🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I see you Jarli!! Love you!! Dying laughing…..

omg she read it out loud …….she doesn’t get it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
F them both karma will come back and get them....
This can only do this so long before it's all crumbles.

Reactions: 10
The panic.
She looks terrible! Could at least look presentable for the live stream..didn't even draw the mega brows on!

How do you make these vids? I need to learn..this is hilarious! He was definitely annoyed!

Within the first few minutes she's already addressing things that we've mentioned and commented on here. Lol..Old insta vids, Twitter, etc.
"There are things that I've said in the past that I don't feel the same about". Lmao!! What an idiot! Ugh, KT, you are fake. There is nothing sincere or genuine about anything you say. Whether it's something you said 4 years ago or something you said today!
She's desperately trying to redeem herself and 'fix' any damage. All for the purpose of saving her 'spotless' reputation! Her stans must not know the real Katie Slockbower!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
How do you make these vids? I need to learn..this is hilarious! He was definitely annoyed!
I use an app called Videoshop;)

He knew everything she was saying was going to feed us:ROFLMAO: Him looking directly into the camera is saying something. You can tell the topic of weight gain Is embarrassing for him. KT on the other hand acts like it’s an accomplishment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She is reading here and it is working...I have gotten my Christmas wish !!! It's a miracle.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is this from Reddit?

Wow, if this is true, this situation with Adam is even uglier that I thought. BLAB did a moving video in August 2020 when they announce the move to OC when they signed a 6-month lease. Then at the end of January 2021, Adam did a video showing him moving his stuff around to get ready for his "roommate". Subsequent cross checking of vids from both channels of furniture and the kitchen when Katie did cooking confirmed BLAB moved to Adam's apartment. I did not know they were already living in the same complex.

It would make sense that they would be planning on moving when they were at WDW in October, but never informed Adam then. When they returned to California at the end of October, they held off announcing the "big news" for a couple of weeks. What they had to gain by teasing this, I have no idea, unless they wanted to tell Adam first even though they were with him for a whole month in Florida.

It is believable that Katie would be the "gangster" causing problems with the property manager.

I really hope that they had the decency to pay Adam the extra costs of breaking the lease, but I really doubt they did that. They were hiding from him when they fled to Malibu and then to Vegas.

Yes, the discord from Reddit.

They didn’t pay Adam anything but “buy” his couches off of him a few hours before he started driving towards FL

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Instead of just wearing a mask, she hides food in it. If hunger strikes she’s ready! Mask/feed bag. 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 10