Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the odds that Oma knows the truth about Katie’s current relationship status of flaunting around with an unemployed Hollywood stage hand while still married to her husband?

For those finding Tattle for the first time in the this thread, please note that Adultery Katie is still legally married to the same man that she keeps the last name of (used it on a recent to go order in a video) while living with Spencer. Her defense is “tax reasons”.

Also, please note that Katie and Spencer ruined Adam the Woo’s 2021 Thanksgiving by breaking their sublease with him unexpectedly- leaving him on the hook to get out of a recently renewed lease - and then the two cowards fled town when Adam arrived from cross-country to settle their affairs.

Zero reason anyone should give them donations.

Reactions: 21
"A Busted Life & Then some" should be their new name going into 2022. A spine-tingling tale of child-like adults, scams, fakery and bitchery. LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also, KT you can screaming about mENtal hEaLtH because it's obvious you don't care about what these CM's are having to work through during the holidays. Low wages, long hours on their feet (during a global pandemic), their quality of life (especially during the holidays).... Most assured these are all assaults on their mental health, but add in having to wait on KT her squad of no necks, these CMs deserve the highest of praise!

... but yeah let's all feel sorry for KT and her sob story about not having Disneyland open last Christmas and making her miss out on her beloved tradition. What an embarrassment she is, Oma must be so proud.

Reactions: 18
"A Busted Life & Then some" should be their new name going into 2022. A spine-tingling tale of child-like adults, scams, fakery and bitchery. LMAO
Possible thread #7 title?? 😊

Also, KT you can screaming about mENtal hEaLtH because it's obvious you don't care about what these CM's are having to work through during the holidays. Low wages, long hours on their feet (during a global pandemic), their quality of life (especially during the holidays).... Most assured these are all assaults on their mental health, but add in having to wait on KT her squad of no necks, these CMs deserve the highest of praise!

... but yeah let's all feel sorry for KT and her sob story about not having Disneyland open last Christmas and making her miss out on her beloved tradition. What an embarrassment she is, Oma must be so proud.
'no neck squad' lmao!

Merry belated Christmas, snarkers
Where is this posted??

Reactions: 12
As it's almost the end of the year, just for the fun I wanted to share my favourite KT moment and favourite Spencer moment of 2021.

So many to choose from, literally hundreds, but I've narrowed it down to....

1. KTs reaction to meeting Magic Journeys at Christmas on Spencers 75th Birthday... I laughed so much and rewatched it so many times. The sheer desperation of trying to show all the stans, look we have friends, we have friends... it just ended up being an embarrassing, super cringy moment caught on film for all time and Miguel and Janelle looked like they wanted to curl up and die.

2. Spencer being totally incapable of changing the car tyre and the overall drama of the whole car tyre video. It felt like I was watching the Blair Witch Project or something, the way they were documenting it inside the car, and KT worrying about lack of food and water. KT falsely claims it was "the middle of the night" when it clearly wasn't, and Spencer just being an overall CUCK all through the video.... and showing what a pathetic incapable man he really is (no wonder the father in law has to come and hang a curtain rail and do all their odd jobs).

Last edited:
  • Haha
“Tested Negative” after spending the night at Disneyland. When did she test? I don’t know if it’s the cynic in me but KT is such an attention bleep I feel like if she really did take a rapid covid test she would have posted about it.

KT & Spencer got a lot of backlash last year after they got back from Disney World they went to Las Vegas without doing a mandatory self quarantine order that was in place. There was also a no recreational travel order that Blab defended they were traveling for work & that this is their job! God they are AWFUL!

I guess she finally returned Oma's callView attachment 943873

Reactions: 13
I say a beg-a-thon is coming soon. Possibly today. They only got 10 bucks during their last live and they're hoping their subs will be more generous next time.

To all their subs: Stop giving those two fakes (who do nothing but couch lives, 20 merch searches a month, and eat junk), your money! They do not care about you nor will they be your friends! One is a cheater, and the other is proud to be with a married woman. I think that alone says a lot about their character! It's all a facade! Wake up folks!

• Heart
What is the Twitter takedown referenced in the title? I missed most of the last thread.

Reactions: 6

Boy does this disgusting reply really piss me off. Right on brand for this trash couple. IT WAS ACUTAL CHRISTMAS KT, JFC. She's reached Bob Chapek levels of villainy (actually has surpassed him with this particular response). Isn't everyone glad she got her *magical* Disneyland Christmas experience at the expense of the "lowly" CM's that had to cater to her whims?? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 23
Boy does this disgusting reply really piss me off. Right on brand for this trash couple. IT WAS ACUTAL CHRISTMAS KT, JFC. She's reached Bob Chapek levels of villainy (actually has surpassed him with this particular response). Isn't everyone glad she got her *magical* Disneyland Christmas experience at the expense of the "lowly" CM's that had to cater to her whims?? :rolleyes:
Yeah, i agree. Why TF would you even want to eat at midnight if you're bragging all the time that you live down the street from the park? You couldn't wait to get home to stuff your face? I always circle back to the fact that this behavior stems from KT needing to feel validated and "seen" or "recognized" and what better time then to do it during closing when people are all heading in the same direction. What an Ass-hat.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The shot they set up to film themselves eating all alone in an empty park as if it’s something super “amazing”. Spoiler alert, this was not a flex. You just made yourselves look like massive a-holes. I’m hoping this doesn’t create a trend among their brainless stans that this sh*t behavior should be encouraged.

On another note who eats *another* whole ass dinner after midnight?! These triple (bypass) cheese fatties, that’s who.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The issue here is that they claim to love and care about the CM's, but their actions say otherwise! Perfect example of how fake they are! I'll never forget the way Spencer answered a CM once. We were walking through a congested area near small world and a CM asked him where he was trying to go (probably because he appeared frantic), and he answered in such a rude way, "anywhere but here". By the look on the Cm's face, I could tell she was taken back by his rudeness! I felt so bad. I looked back and mouthed "thank you" with a smile.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
there are literally 0 service workers who will say they like when customers stay until closing
Are you saying you wouldn't be thrilled if you were closing up shop for the night on Xmas Eve and KT , Spencer and checkbook Charlie came waddling in after closing time for a quick turkey sandwich, tomato soup and gingerbread cookie??

🤭🤭🤭

• Haha