Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly what I was thinking but couldn't put it into words! You worded it so well and I think it encapsulates perfectly who they are and what they're all about! 💯

Trying to upload a clip from the Q&A Chris did but I'm having trouble. Not as tech savvy as I thought I was. Somebody asked him what he'd like to spill and he says there's stuff he could say about some people that would ruin reputations! I know he's talking about BLAB!
The beauty of this is that he may not need to spill anything, they are already doing a fine job of ruining their reputations themselves 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

Reactions: 10
KT and Spence are the biggest attention whores. If they did do a rapid test they would have documented it. These slobs document EVERYTHING!
they actually missed a pretty big opportunity here. can you imagine how much sympathy money they could have squeezed out of crouton jeremy if they actually tested positive for covid? daily quarantine livestreams????

• Haha
They actually went to Disneyland with Covid. That's why they watched the fireworks in isolation by It's a Small World. Spencer was clearly sick and shivering.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So they say we are hiding behind keyboards and have no life huh? LOL OMG we all seem to have pretty decent lives, jobs, families, friends etc. We do this to stop you from grifting the lonely people you have hooked in losers. Sitting there admitting all your fights and how you don't like to apologize only shows what jerks and stifled adolescent personalities you have.

Reactions: 13
I laughed so hard at the Bull comment maybe they meant to say he looks like a Bull but no one is shaking in their boots over this old man. This is how they are going to look a month from now talking about "We're watching what we eat" begging for money 😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂
Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 3.40.35 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was listening for a bit to make myself ill, but when Spencer started going off if they close Disneyland again and he was so mad and did not want to let us all hear his rant, I was reminded of their ahole stance on the pandemic. A grown man so upset that a park for kids with people in costumes may have to shut down for a few weeks to slow the spread is BEYOND PATHETIC. Just shut up jerk. They mentioned someone named Henry has "it." Is that the same Henry who is her stepdad?

Also thought that KT said towards the end that she has to make some soup for Henry. Is her Stepdad living there?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apologies if this has been asked before and I'm genuinely not trolling her but does anyone know if KT has ever broken her nose? Has she ever referred to it?
It always looks like it's been broken to me, she has that real "BOXER" kind of face.
A fight that probably didn't end well for her maybe?

Reactions: 8
Apologies if this has been asked before and I'm genuinely not trolling her but does anyone know if KT has ever broken her nose? Has she ever referred to it?
It always looks like it's been broken to me, she has that real "BOXER" kind of face.
A fight that probably didn't end well for her maybe?
I mentioned this before! Her nose looks broken. I mean, I broke my nose when I was younger and it's kind of noticeable. Hers definitely looks broken. Maybe it's just growing like Pinocchio for lying so much! 🤷‍♀️

This girl has some nerve to post this! She's as fake as can be! And stop posting your food! Geez! Attention bleep! Nobody cares! Eat it and shut up! Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
For people who were crusing into 2022 ignoring what others say about them....well, they didn't even make it a week. It's like they are determined to keep this thread hopping

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The last live was pretty telling. They are so obsessed with being called out on this thread that I feel they are nearing their breaking point. They were being the proverbial bullies where they almost are taunting us. It's like the bully on the playground that says "Hey I dare you to knock this rock off my shoulder" or drawing a line in the sand and dare you to cross that line.

• Haha
Once again we are fast approaching the end of another Spectacular Thread.

Lots of new members which is fantastic, as more and more people have discovered the truth about Best Life & Beyond and their fake life and lies.

Looking forward to Thread #7 and some great title suggestions.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I noticed she never eats food that requires utensils. It must be food that she can eat with her hands. Everything in little pieces like it's for a child in a high chair.

• Haha