Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really funny to me how they rope dropped California Adventure today because of how much it’s getting under their skin that we call them out on their 3 hours before park close tendencies 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I noticed that too, good for them for waking up before 3pm! 😂
Oh my god, I was skimming through the video and all of a sudden my partner appears in my room and says that while she was taking a break from work, she went to the bathroom and heard KTP’s shrieking from across the house and automatically knew what it was. The shriek is unmistakable!

• Haha
It’s really funny to me how they rope dropped California Adventure today because of how much it’s getting under their skin that we call them out on their 3 hours before park close tendencies 😅
They literally have no life! They claim they're not a Disney focused channel but, uh, yea they are! They only post like 20 Disney vids in a row followed by a random Costco vid and then another 20 Disney vids! Oh can't forget the couch beg-a-thons too, which involve discussions about Disney!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was a weekday at 8AM at DCA, after school has resumed post-Christmas break, the best time to give hacks on how to navigate attraction lines?

About 3-4 weeks late on this video, Spencer and Katie!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was a weekday at 8AM at DCA, after school has resumed post-Christmas break, the best time to give hacks on how to navigate attraction lines?

About 3-4 weeks late on this video, Spencer and Katie!
Haha right? Jan and Feb are slow months! Their stans really don't get it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Spence, looking at today's video, I'd say it's official, you are now more overweight than Adam The Woo.
Your weight is supposed to go down when you diet, not up, you are aware of that right?
Maybe a few tips from Pixar Charlie who's obviously worked his ass off and has done really well, and a little less of letting KT control your diet?
I'm truly shocked to see your massive weight gain, it's a little sad to see you like this buddy.
I'd never fat shame anyone but you're a prick, and you are encouraging fighting on Disney property, so I can't feel too bad about it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My last post of the day.

I came across Bryans "Dizzy Bears" channel where his videos with KT go back 5 years. (I'm sure it would have already have been posted here several times, I'm not sure) but I was surprised to see he'd posted a video as little as 6 months ago so he is definitely still around doing the Disney thing.

One or two people in the comments are probing him about KT and Spencer. I wonder if it would be worth writing to him, he'd surely have so much tea to spill.
He would be an amazing asset to have here. Could be worth dropping him a few comments pointing him in this direction. I'll post a few for sure.

Maybe one of you know if he is still on friendly terms with KT or not.

An absolute treasure trove of old KT videos so many that disprove her anxiety claims, she is absolutely fine and in tip-top health.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My last post of the day.

I came across Bryans "Dizzy Bears" channel where his videos with KT go back 5 years. (I'm sure it would have already have been posted here several times, I'm not sure) but I was surprised to see he'd posted a video as little as 6 months ago so he is definitely still around doing the Disney thing.

One or two people in the comments are probing him about KT and Spencer. I wonder if it would be worth writing to him, he'd surely have so much tea to spill.
He would be an amazing asset to have here. Could be worth dropping him a few comments pointing him in this direction. I'll post a few for sure.

Maybe one of you know if he is still on friendly terms with KT or not.

An absolute treasure trove of old KT videos so many that disprove her anxiety claims, she is absolutely fine and in tip-top health.
Originally Bryan kicked them out of the Disney Bears, and they were no longer friends. Spence went on a rant on his IG stories, saying he'd never say that channel name again. When Katie and Spence were fighting, Spence one day tagged a bunch of people he'd apparently seen at Disney. Bryan was one of them. Anyway, fast forward to Katie and Spence back together and Bryan is their friend again, even appearing in a vid or two. I think they are on ok terms. He lives in Arizona

• Heart
Originally Bryan kicked them out of the Disney Bears, and they were no longer friends. Spence went on a rant on his IG stories, saying he'd never say that channel name again. When Katie and Spence were fighting, Spence one day tagged a bunch of people he'd apparently seen at Disney. Bryan was one of them. Anyway, fast forward to Katie and Spence back together and Bryan is their friend again, even appearing in a vid or two. I think they are on ok terms. He lives in Arizona
Huge thank you for the info on that, really appreciate it 🙂👍

Reactions: 8
I always find it hilarious how KT says in livestreams "What is that rumour people say about us? Someone sent it to me..."
"Someone sent me this phrase people call us..."
"someone sent me this story people are saying"

It's so obvious she's lying as well - even the followers who are naive to the fact she\s clearly going onto this forum and reading about herself but passing it off as "someone sent me x", it's clear she's lying when she says it because she conveniently forgets the details and acts confused which is a classic sign of tripping over your own story and trying to make it up as you go along.

When, in reality, a YouTuber who was continuously being sent information and rumours about themselves by followers would probably ask "Guys, please stop sending me things/ stories/screenshots from forums talking negatively about people. It hurts my mental health and I don't want to know"

• Heart
Reactions: 19
they're probably so addicted to the parks because otherwise, they have no friends or family to really spend time with. especially on holidays when you're meant to be around people, the only way they can get that is by going to a crowded park.

They literally have no life! They claim they're not a Disney focused channel but, uh, yea they are! They only post like 20 Disney vids in a row followed by a random Costco vid and then another 20 Disney vids! Oh can't forget the couch beg-a-thons too, which involve discussions about Disney!
I find this histarical when they say they’re not a Disney channel, or Disney Vloggers when 99.9% of their content is Disney, their lives are like Disney Q&A’s, and their channel name prior to “Best Life” was “Life Disney” LMFAO! Like, who are you trying to convince? 😩💀😂

• Haha
Spence, looking at today's video, I'd say it's official, you are now more overweight than Adam The Woo.
Your weight is supposed to go down when you diet, not up, you are aware of that right?
Maybe a few tips from Pixar Charlie who's obviously worked his ass off and has done really well, and a little less of letting KT control your diet?
I'm truly shocked to see your massive weight gain, it's a little sad to see you like this buddy.
I'd never fat shame anyone but you're a prick, and you are encouraging fighting on Disney property, so I can't feel too bad about it.
Wow KT, you are one lucky gal! Lmao! No wonder there is no love or attraction between the pair of them.

KT is a BBW.................. Big Bitchy Woman

View attachment 971468
Is that really her? Wow!

They went on a rant on haters and how KTdoesnt go to fourma or reddit, she doesn't "pay attention" to any hate and no one will go up to them and talk tit
Sure Jan! Keep telling yourself that.

does she believe her own bullshit?
View attachment 970898View attachment 970900

and we’re back with the hater stuff 🤣

View attachment 970901
She spreads the goodness of her life to spread joy? Is she really that crazy? Listen here KT, I am an RT, I go to work daily as a healthcare worker during a pandemic, exhausted due to countless days of overtime. I'm exhausted, yet I continue to make an honest living so that I can enjoy an occasional trip to the parks, so that I can continue to pay for the roof over my head (which I OWN), so that I can continue to put gas in my car which I also keep maintained because who on earth would go on a road trip with bald tires. Your life KT is anything but "GOOD". You are not living your best life, you are living your worst nightmare. Going to Disney on the daily isn't exactly what one would consider a successful career. You and Spencer, even worse who could be considering retirement have nothing lined up for your future. You are banking on the death of your oma sadly or Spencer's mom to leave you with some money. That is not success. I feel sorry for your poor little delusional brain or there lack of. You and your grandpa errrr I mean BF Spencer are up a creek without a paddle and because you are both crappy people, we are all along for the ride just waiting for it all to crumble.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Spence referring to your out and out threat to turn into the Bull and rumble with anyone on Disney Property.

If I see you, and I will see you, I'll ask you to sit down like a gentleman and I'll buy you a coffee (because let's be honest we know you're struggling financially, I'll pay, it's fine)

Then I'll tell you face to face what a low life, panhandling dishonest droopy-eyed c**t you are!
I'll happily leave it up to you where you'd want to take it from there, but it won't take place on Disney Property I promise you that.

You don't scare anyone mate, with your witch tits, and Pillsbury Doughboy out of shape dad-bod!
I'm not a keyboard warrior (your phrase, not mine, personally I think you're showing your age with that one old man) I'm an honest, well-educated grown-up, who like most of us here work hard and make an honest living. We don't make a living from lying, panhandling and stealing other peoples hard work and ideas, or their hard-earned money begging on super chats.

Don't ever make the mistake of thinking anyone is scared of you or your raging bull alter-ego, trust me, ain't nobody scare of you bro, nobody.
We all remember when you couldn't get out of bed during early covid times because you had a total mental breakdown and couldn't handle it. You'd leave KT to deal with everything on her own, what kind of man are you? It's a little late to play the tough guy now.
Spencer any 10 year old can take you down.. you ain't no "bull" you a fat cow...I live a happy live I have a house "no basement" I work hard I make what you do in 7 days. I have friends I go to different places all over the world no only Disney. I have a life. If I were to see you at the park I would tell you to your face that you a bum, low life and if you want to do something about it let's Handel it anywhere you are sad people that take money from other sad people but you know what Karma with bite you hard in the ass soon...I have friends that do what you do Spence, graffiti and they have made good money putting there stuff on shirts..poor guy she can't even think of that... Spencer hope you reading this..

• Heart
  • Haha