Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to call Disneyland and inform them a team of vloggers is encouraging a confrontation at Disneyland and they want to physically harm people. There's no way that they can ignore these two any longer. The time has come that these two must be banned from Disneyland, and their comments about a confrontation at the park is all Disney security needs to know to eliminate these two losers. They have now encouraged their critics to confront them in front of people at Disneyland, potentially putting others in harms way.. including children. "Kick some ass"? Thats a threat from BLOB themselves. It's not even a question these two have crossed the line and are encouraging a physical confrontation on Disneyland property. They should be arrested at the gates.
I really hope you do this, and I hope Disney cares.

Reactions: 13
They are so desperate now. They are getting less than 5k in views on these lives. If this is their job, then they just cleared $30 before taxes from YT. I'm thinking the multiple feeds are more of an attempt to control the algorithm at all costs and stay on the radar for Disneyland vlogs, but with the others just crushing them, it seems like they are trying anything to stay relevant at this point. No way followers with children are going to continue watching with their confrontation threats and made up rescue stories. It's all ending for them. They know it.

Reactions: 11
Spencer going to "kick some ass" ? The guy can't change a flat tire or hang window curtains. Who is he kidding?

Hey Spencer have you had Henry return that Christmas tree yet?

xmastree.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok, I’ll admit I have no idea who this guy is and what his interaction with Katie Slockbower and her spineless boyfriend might have been. Info please! 😎
He (along with his ex gf Ashlie), used to vlog together at the parks. They were known as The Duoo. But fake Katie became jealous of Ashlie and soon after started to criticize the way the Duoo handled their 'public affairs'. Ironically, everything Katie criticized them for, she and Spence are now doing.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
People that fled Anaheim “gangs” and street toughs wouldn’t be so bold as to practically invite some sort of verbal altercation, right? SMH just more fabricated bs.

Ain’t no one jeopardizing themselves by getting in these two’s faces on Disneyland grounds & risk getting banned from the parks.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
People that fled Anaheim “gangs” and street toughs wouldn’t be so bold as to practically invite some sort of verbal altercation, right? SMH just more fabricated bs.

Ain’t no one jeopardizing themselves by getting in these two’s faces on Disneyland grounds & risk getting banned from the parks.
Since Spencer turns into a bull why didn't he confront the street gangs hmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly! Spencer “The Bull” Emmons, where you at bro? What about your armed gang of your own? Remember that armed Malibu vigilante gang you boasted about joining if needed???

You’re softer than a Dole Whip on a 100 degree day at Disneyland, dude.

• Haha
  • Heart

They're taunting the 'trolls' and inviting a confrontation that could result in getting kicked out! They know no one is going to risk that for those two losers and that's why they feel so confident challenging them!

Spencer going to "kick some ass" ? The guy can't change a flat tire or hang window curtains. Who is he kidding?

Hey Spencer have you had Henry return that Christmas tree yet?

View attachment 969562
What he looks like lurking this thread!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey Y'all! Been away for a bit but holy cow have I been reading up on what I missed! PURE GOLD!!!

I missed all of their recent videos but the recaps by @Lalo Salamanca and others have been amazing.

I have learned a new thing about BLOB going forward though...they will fight their haters at Disneyland 😲 😲 😲 😲 LMAO!

Spencer: Are you really threatening people from Tattle & Reddit on the down low? Was that the implication from your recent video? Before you go attempting to fight anyone, you might want to start working out seeing that you can't loosen lug nuts on a tire or pick up your own Xmas tree. This is a new low for you losers. Although I would bet that you know people are generally civil and would not disturb other park goers at Disney so you're just talking tit and bluffing basically.

If he's not kidding I would like to warn all future Disneyland guests that this certified badass is ready to throw down at any point, be scared!!! Not only will he hit you with a right/left combo but you have to watch out for his fat gut and witch tits, both equally deadly! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

fatboxer.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The credit card bills are starting to stress them out.

I love he went tough guy with the hat on backwards for the live. 'I'm 51, and I've been crazy since 15'. When Spencer's Mickey hat is on backwards you know the bull is serious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Hey Y'all! Been away for a bit but holy cow have I been reading up on what I missed! PURE GOLD!!!

I missed all of their recent videos but the recaps by @Lalo Salamanca and others have been amazing.

I have learned a new thing about BLOB going forward though...they will fight their haters at Disneyland 😲 😲 😲 😲 LMAO!

Spencer: Are you really threatening people from Tattle & Reddit on the down low? Was that the implication from your recent video? Before you go attempting to fight anyone, you might want to start working out seeing that you can't loosen lug nuts on a tire or pick up your own Xmas tree. This is a new low for you losers. Although I would bet that you know people are generally civil and would not disturb other park goers at Disney so you're just talking tit and bluffing basically.

If he's not kidding I would like to warn all future Disneyland guests that this certified badass is ready to throw down at any point, be scared!!! Not only will he hit you with a right/left combo but you have to watch out for his fat gut and witch tits, both equally deadly! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

View attachment 969662

Yooooooo… This image has me weak 😂🤣🤣🤣 top notch work here 😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 969662
Welcome back! This is hilarious!! Lol

Katie and Spencer are trying to incite violence at the parks! What a wonderful 'kid friendly' channel!
Disney is taking notes!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Spencer is one of those guys that is so out of shape he would be completely winded after throwing two punches. On his third punch, he would swing through, spin around and fall to the ground. Its crazy that he actually thinks we want to physically fight him. He’s got his feathers so ruffled he is in fight mode at DL. 👊🤛👊🤛😆😂 Have a churro and relax old man.

• Haha
Reactions: 15